Crystal Valley Highschool (Sign Ups&OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am actually gonna drop this rp. In too many right now and will be far behind anyway.

Guys SAT finished this week I'll try and post when I can after seeing how many characters are now in. I just may be a bit slow for a while once we really get started because dad says I'm on devices to much and there is a lot needing to get done at home. However I sadly have no idea what he means other than maybe my room which is hard to clean with a healing foot and the other is a bad knee both on opposite legs. Unless there is something else I'm missing? My foot is healed some but I just can't get the floor yet. Hmmm I'll try and find out to make it where I can be on no problems again.

So I'm afraid after SAT I kind of got sick for a bit from my brother... He we think had the flu. But it was only a day thing me... Well seems to be more a really bad cold? Not sure I'm finally feeling stronger so it might had just been that. So with this said I'll read what I missed and get a post up ASAP.

Just for those who haven't um posted were still on the first page where you can explore for a bit. Then um there will be the school intro of new students being welcomed basically at the Auditorium. Feel free to hope in. Then those who have hopped in I did make a new post and hopefully hit all the characters if not let me know.

Um u all still interested in continuing?

I'm asking cause it's been quiet IC and OOC..... For a while now...

Sorry out of the country right now. Wont be able to post for a bit.

Reactions: Raven
Status
Not open for further replies.