Crystal Valley Highschool (Sign Ups&OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven

Raven A. Roth "Rachel" (Teen Titan)
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
Usually throughout the week at different times EST Zone
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, fandom, action, magical, anime, gothic, fanfictions, dark fantasy, furry, scalie
Tayutama-setting.png

Welcome to Crystal Valley High

This is not a normal school by no means. This is a school where young kids come with the potential to do great things. None of them seem like your normal kid for they may have supernatural abilities known as powers. Others are extremely intelligent or seem to have a natural feel for a blade or even gun. To develop these skills parents send them here to us who teach at Crystal Valley High school. All the students seem to prefer live on campus, and this is highly suggested. They take classes teaching them many things some to be a citizen and fit in with society, some of the classes are to teach them how to do good with there powers even if they may seem like trouble makers. Our goal is to one day end the rein of villains in the world, and galaxy.

We hope you take consideration in applying your student here at Crystal Valley High with there unique and incredible talented abilities. While they are here be aware they will be aloud to go on missions, but shall usually have a teacher with them and a team. And we can not guarantee complete safety of your child but will do are best.

Sincerely,
The Principle Frost

-----------------------------------------------------------

Character Sheet
Appearance:
Name:
Hero/Villain name:
Family:
Are they a hero/Villain:
Costume:
How you came to be sent here:
History (Optional):
Personality:
Powers/Abilities:
Equipment (This includes weapons):
Strengths:
Weaknesses (You need to have at least one):
Theme song(Optional):
Extra Information:

You need everything of the main schedule but at least 2- 3 electives added.
And Lunch for everyone will be at the same time so I'll explain that later.

Main schedule: (This will be the same for everyone)
Math
English
History of Heroes and Villains
How to blend in as a citizen
Costume desgin
Power/Ability Training
Battle Training
Equipment desgin
Weapon Training

Electives: (need to pick up between 2-3. I'll match them up with others to fit the schedule no worries)
Band
Art
Drama
Foods
Choir
Game Design

1)Iwaku Rules apply

2) Obey the GM I won't abuse my power, but I don't want things to get out of hand

3)Please no fighting unless of course your characters in IC run into a fight but OOC please no fighting we won't everyone to enjoy the RP if you must take it to PM and if needed I can try to be a peace breaker

4) Do not post until CS is accepted this for now doesn't apply till the IC thread is out but it is for those new recruits

5)There is a character limit of 4 atm this may change to more but for now no more than 4 characters I will let you know if this changes

6)I know this is a hero and villain type RP so I do except there may be times for cursing. But please do not over use swearing in the RP and I'd prefer to see none in OOC

7)Let's try not to leave anyone behind if you have a character that has interaction but one without don't feel like you have to make every post have every character. But also don't put a bunch of one liners back to back with that one other person instead make a collabe it makes the RP look cleaner and easier for others to find where they may had been at. It also can help me know who I may need to help bring back into interaction.

8)Please no text talk

9)Let us know if your not gonna be able to post for a while. You don't have to worry about 1-2 days but if it has to be a week please let me know so I can make sure to be able to give a summary when you return

10)Romance is alright but if it seems to be getting tense please just say Fade to black and if you and the other RPer wish take it to PM

11)When you may seem to be in a fight seen no auto hits. Please use the dice roll. And I will do the same. Unless we need it to end then I'll have something in mind to break the fight up

12)And the one I would hope is obvious no godmoding or mary sues we all want the RP equal and fun

If you have read all the rules in CS put your favorite actual Comic/Movie/Show superhero or Villain at the bottom in a spoiler

Last edited:
bmzqaca.png

"There's two kinds of magic - the one that we can see and the one within our hearts..."

Name:
Kenneth

Hero name:
Wizard Raptor

Appearance:
Kenneth is a Velociraptor. He is 2 metres in length from snout to tail and a mere 0.5 metres tall. To add to this scientific accuracy as opposed to what Jurassic Park has to offer, he is a feathered dinosaur.

Family:
Mentioned-only parents(real parents)
Great Witch Runa(godmother and mentor)

Hero

Costume:
Depicted above

Runa told him to.

History:
Kenneth's hometown is the Dinosaur Kingdom(think Gorilla City from DC but with Dinosaurs, STRICTLY DINOSAURS, revived with bird DNA through Jurassic Park-esque means). It is a secret land within some woods.
Ruled by Dinosaur Kaiser, the citizens of the Dinosaur Kingdom wanted to colonize the world and make it a dinosaur planet, bringing the age of mammals down. This lead to Kenneth wondering what was truly wrong with the world, so he decided to do some exploring.
During his ventures, he suffered some fatigue, and he woke up in front of the Great Witch Runa. She displays some magic, which caused Kenneth to be intrigued. As such, he decided to sneak to Runa's castle and learn magic every week.
Eventually, Kenneth was found to be being friendly with a human, which was against the laws of the Dinosaur Kingdom. Telling Runa about it, she takes him in and treats him like her own child.
His knowledge flourished under her, and soon, Runa wanted Kenneth to partake in a little something to strengthen himself...

Personality:
Kenneth is somewhat timid , often jittering and stuttering. He has little respect for himself and high respect for others, such as his mentor, whom he respects dearly.
However, he does have an angry side should you mess with or mock those he respects or cares for. He will not stand for such things and will get pretty angry.

Powers/Abilities:
He is capable of magic of many kinds. He mainly focuses on the Elements of Earth, Water, Fire and Wind, in addition to mixing them to form new spells. Additionally, he knows Light and Dark spells, although such feats are lesser.
He dubs his most powerful attacks of each element 'Runa Render'. These were the signature attacks of his mentor.
In addition to this, he knows some non-elemental spells such as teleportation and size spells.
In addition to this, he has several racial traits, 'Velociraptor physiology' that branches towards enhanced speeds and the ability to glide. He can enhance the latter with magic to allow flight like a bird.

Equipment:
His spellbook and staff.

Strengths:
He is pretty tenacious and hard to knock down metaphorically.

Weaknesses:
Basic Velociraptor weaknesses.
He gets angry about those who mock his mentor.

Electives:
Art
Game Design
Foods

Theme song:

Extra Information:
His mentor Runa once levelled Zaria Rue Crane's dragon form in an epic battle.

fmb-37112.gif

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Raven
So your aware @Crow I hadn't realized this wasn't posted yet so I just finished and added it for the CS.

You can pick out your classes But be aware I may have to change them up later so everyone has a class with at least one person.

Main schedule:
Math
English
Costume desgin
Power/Ability Training
Battle Training
Equipment desgin
Weapon Training

Electives:
Band
Art
Drama
Foods
Choir
Game Design

And I'd prefer at least 2- 3 of the electives but the Main just changed around really.

I think all of 'Main Schedule' is pretty important. I presume every student will have all those?

Art and Game Design sounds good for a Dinosaur.

I think all of 'Main Schedule' is pretty important. I presume every student will have all those?

Art and Game Design sounds good for a Dinosaur.
Yep I'm just fine with the main being in a mixed order for everyone if they wish to chose if not I may think of something.

But alright Art and Game design sounds good to me.

I think it'll be more organized if the Main Schedule was the same for everyone in the same order. Might get chaotic.

Also, will it be possible to suggest certain possible relations? Such as the Mentor mentioned in Kenneth's application being a magician who fought and parred with Zaria many eons ago, and Zaria deducing this based on Wizard Raptor's combat style?

• Useful
That would be fine by me. And yeah you may be right on the schedule... Didn't think about how complicated that might be. So just the electives would be good to stay there for part of the schedule then to add on CS.

If you think that would be best to keep the RP a bit easier to flow.

WIP

dK9EPTV.jpg

"I'll be the greatest dragon, better than my mother! And my mother's mother!"

Name:
Cassandra, daughter of Bahamut

Villain name:
Bahamut

Appearance:
Cassandra is 1.48 metres tall and is completely slender.

Family:
Bahamut(Adoptive Mother)
Black Gryphon Femto(Adoptive Father)

Villain

Costume:
N/A

Her mom thought it'd be a great idea.

History:
Femto was once the steed of the late villain Chaos Paladin. After Chaos Paladin's death, Femto decided to head towards some Woods.

There, he met the noteworthy Bahamut, a being that wreaked havoc on quite a few cities, but now, she claims to have retired from such acts. This apparently immortal dragon had been in numerous battles with many a hero before.

Realising that they have both retired from evildoing, they decide to befriend each other.

One day, the duo find a baby human in a basket and decided to raise the youngling to be like them.

Over the years, the human, known as Cassandra, had recognised herself as a dragon despite her shape and size. As they raised the human, they started to fall in love and consider themselves a family.

One day, the family got word about Crystal Valley High School. Bahamut thought that her daughter had the potential to become her successor some day...

Personality:
Cassandra, oh Cassandra.
Cassandra is kind of dumb and tenacious. She doesn't know when to quit and she says that she wants to be the strongest, much like her mother. While claiming to want to achieve the status of 'God of Destruction', she's kind of caring and will aid anyone who befriends her.
Her speech mannerisms give an impression of 'chuunibyou'.
She likes to hit things so it is not uncommon to see her break equipment. She has her pride, so she does not like apologizing.

Powers/Abilities:
Her main abilities include sheer berserking fighting styles and above-human strength.
She has a very loud roar that strikes fear into the hearts of many. It might remind some of Bahamut.

Equipment:
N/A

Strengths:
Having been raised in the wilderness, and by an Immortal Dragon God and a Gryphon no less, she is great at adapting to the wilderness.
She has knowledge on a good deal of things, mainly myths, and her parents' previous encounters and such.

Weaknesses:
She is a regular human, at the end of it all.
She finds human environments, including this school, very 'alien'.
She thinks she is a dragon.
Clothes hinder her combat.
Despite her apparent knowledge, she seems like quite an idiot.

Electives:
Drama
Foods
Game Design

Theme song:

Extra Information:
She dislikes wearing clothes, and calls them 'weird human skins'. She feels somewhat uncomfortable with the school uniform, and has the occasional urge to strip.
The school uniform is the only set on clothes she has, I kid not.
She 'reeks of' Bahamut, so one would not smell her as human.
Her father, Femto, was the steed of the great Chaos Paladin, a powerful knight who used a great deal of technology alongside medieval weaponry. He is somewhat noteworthy, and his steed is iconic.
Her mother, Bahamut, has been recorded in myth and legend. Bahamut has earned titles such as 'God of Destruction'. Some sources say that Bahamut was a fish, others say it was a dragon. The most recent Bahamut-related event was a mere 20 years ago, where it wreaked havoc upon a city and a group of heroes had to stop it.
She might gain abilities later in the RP.

tumblr_mk342eWOep1r8suc9o1_r1_500.gif

Last edited:
Wizard Raptor is done... I think.

@Crow he looks great to me.

I'll work on putting him in the cast list after a bit.

Edit: Also I just noticed you may had missed the information at the Bottom of the rules.

It's just a thing where I'm aware everyone read the rules before starting the RP is all. See if you can find what I mean.

Last edited:
__G61EM7.jpg

Appearance:

Name:
Lamont Xephyr

Hero/Villain name:
Lynx

Family:
Villians (But has hero's in his family to)

Are they a hero/Villain:
Undecided

Costume:
Black clothing with face mask in pic

To find himself

History (Optional):

Lamont is the son of a female super villain who went by the name Vibrava she had technologically enhanced powers of vibration. She was more of a rogue as she used her powers and skills for theft. A tech genius in her own right but things changed when Xephyr came to earth a humanoid alien who became a great hero.

Xephyr was a hero but naive as Vibrava posed as a hero to get close to Xephyr and over time was able to gain access to his secrets and learn about his advanced technology. She wanted to take it for herself but it was upset when she learned that the advanced technology only responded to Xephyr's unique biology.

So her plans changed yet again and decided to use his DNA and try to merge it with her own but the process had the unexpected effect of leaving her with child.
So now focusing on her new Legacy she taught Lamont everything she knew as she saw he had abilities from his father as well. As Lamont was able to interact with the alien technology which was like a liquid metal near indestructible armor that Xephyr was capable of molding into what ever he desired but due to his hybrid nature only his right arm was able to merge so far with the tech giving him increased strength /reflexes in his right arm and a pulse energy blast. His mother implanted her cybernetics in his arm to give him limited technopath like abilities.

Then came the day when Xephyr uncovered who she really was by capturing a young super powered thief. Realizing how Lamont was conceived by analyzing him he urged him to use his abilities for good as that is what Quarians were meant to do. Seeing that he was more then a rogue he decided to attend a school to find himself.

Vibrava wanting to create the ultimate villain still saw hope for Lamont to still become a villain.

Personality:

[BCOLOR=transparent]Lamont can be described as a loner as he only knew his mother and had her influence all his life so he is not overtly social. He is militant minded and very determined, when trying to accomplish a goal, and he is not use to failure. . He is very responsible as he did have a parent in his life but was raised more so as a weapon[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. Morals are a little skewered because he was not taught traditional right or wrong but that's why he's attending school. He can seem cold but he is not a killer his first reaction to an obstacle is to neutralize or immobilize it not kill.[/BCOLOR]

Whoever said that there's no honor among thieves never met Lamont as he does have some honor. He has interacted with the opposite sex and is not shy but see's attraction as a distraction at least for the moment. He is actually very protective of those he cares for and a girlfriend might actually bring out a hero in him. He has had the urge to do good with his abilities but its nature vs nurture.

Powers/Abilities:
Can vibrate body at high frequency to achieve many feats such as becoming intangible, increase speed and agility, increase impact of strikes, limited matter absorption can take on the properties of some elements (Cannot become fire and water but can take on properties but remains physical if he takes on the properties of fire he gains the heat level but does not become living fire)

Implanted cybernetics in right arm, covered in alien metal
His right arm can interface with any technology, has pulse lasers that can stun or kill, Greatly enhanced strength, and a deflector shield
Cybernetic clothing that can interface with arm and provide cloaking

Strengths:
Incredibly tactical, prone to physical exertion, alien physiology, increased stamina, strength, durability. Expert thief, knowledgeable with technology, Intuitive

Theme song(Optional):

Extra Information:
Mother was Villain with power over vibration and technologically enhanced, Father was an humanoid alien Hero who could transform into elements and matter completely, with enhanced physiology

Main schedule:
Math
English
Costume desgin
Power/Ability Training
Battle Training
Equipment desgin
Weapon Training

Electives:
Band
Art
Game Design​

Last edited by a moderator:

tumblr_inline_n9gk6q8W6q1skpdaa.gif
tumblr_inline_nclsvqCW8r1sygjsb.png
tumblr_inline_n9gk6ttaDT1skpdaa.gif

"I don't want to hurt anyone.. again."

Name:
Dione Adalwolfa Roux
Hero/Villain name:

Unofficially goes by the nickname of Dio or Inferno.
Family:
Father; unknown, presumed deceased.
Mother (Clementine Roux); alive, working as an info broker.
Brother (Damian Adalwolf Roux); alive, attending the same school.

Are they a hero/Villain:
Hero
Costume:
Nothing too extravagant besides a more informal attire consisting of a short sleeved v-neck and a pair of black shorts. Due to her abilities often coming into play, she prefers to wear loose clothing to the extent she'll often ditch her footwear and go barefoot as well.
To find control over her powers.
History :
Everything had been relatively normal in the Roux family until the moment the two were forcibly experimented on. Despite the vast information their mother, Clementine, had at the time- she wasn't able to locate them beforehand. Instead, both Roux children had gone through the experiment and obtained powers they didn't know how to control. This event led them to enter Crystal Valley high school under the hopes of helping them learn how to control themselves and to determine where to go from that point on.

Personality:
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dione can be described as playful and guarded, though the latter is hardly seen instead it’s careful hidden under the pretense of something else. One might say her recklessly loyal side might be the shield she hides behind. After all, she’s well known for her devoted loyalty to those she cares for. This is side of her that she shows no hesitance in showing under the presence of others. However she does show a great amount of responsibility towards others and herself, especially [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]if [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]she has a connection to that individual. For her, she sees it as her duty to help out other individuals. Truth be told, she’s a [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]little [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]biased on [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]who [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]she helps considering she prefers to lend a hand to those who have her trust or pique her interest. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Despite her desires to stay [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]morally correct, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]the halfling sees nothing wrong in tainting her own hands to prevent another’s from becoming stained. In a sense, one might say she’s willing to do unspeakable things if it’ll spare her loved ones or possibly save lives. Due to this, she won’t bat an eye to killing a man if the need ever happens arise. It might have been her past experiences that led to her to become rather cunning, always searching for an angle that allows her to reap the benefits. Some may call her selective but she deems it necessary due to her past experiences. However, this [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]doesn’t [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]mean she isn’t loyal to those that have gained her trust. She would do [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]anything [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]for them unless it meant compromising herself [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]or [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]her family members. Family is a big priority for the female, after all.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Witnessing the blonde during a fit of rage isn’t expected, she’s the type to have an eerie calmness to her when she [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]is [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]upset and uses a more distant and formal speech when conversing with another. In fact, it wouldn’t be odd to see her sobering up and attempting to change the subject or even acting sarcastic. However, this is only when the anger is directed [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]towards her. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]If it were the other way around, she’ll find it difficult to hold back her tongue and express her anger. Her speech would still be distant and formal in this state. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]When it comes to romance and intimacy, Dione is the type to be vulnerable and reckless in regards to her partner. She would be quite attentive to their needs, while making sure to fulfill her own needs in the process. With that being said, Dione has an [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]awful [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]habit of playing unfair when it comes to physical affection from her partner- something that will often make itself known. After all, she is the type who prefers to give her lover warm smiles, subtle touches, and teasing remarks in public- though she’s much more affectionate in private or when it’s simply in the company of close friends.[/BCOLOR]
Powers/Abilities:
[BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]Create, Absorb, Generate and Manipulate Fire of various intensities.
[BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]Burn/melt objects such as ice or metal, as well as living things.
[BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]Causing burning pains/actual burns on people.
[BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]Fireproof Skin/Thermal Resistance
[BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]Ability to not be burned by fire.
[BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]Fire Empowerment
[BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]Ability to become stronger around flames.
[BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]Thermal Manipulation
[BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]Users are capable of altering and manipulating the kinetic energy in atoms, producing a variety of effects.
[BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]Heal using thermal conductivity of fire, heat and flame.

☆ Her powers, typically flames residing on her hands.
☆ Dagger.

Strengths:
Tracking, combat, socializing, interrogations, and distractions.
Weaknesses:
Powers can't be used for long, cold climates, tendency to over exert herself, planning, and knowing when to call it quits.
Theme song(Optional):

Extra Information:
☆ Dione's powers are affected by her mood, especially anger.
☆ Her powers require a high amount of concentration and it can't be used for long periods.

Main schedule:
Math
English
Costume desgin
Power/Ability Training
Battle Training
Equipment desgin
Weapon Training

Electives:
Art
Drama
Game Design

Thor

• Love

tumblr_mc9gbxYucW1r1z90h.png
tumblr_inline_mxh178RtKT1rhri0x.jpg
tumblr_mc9g1lh3UZ1r1z90h.png

"I'll do whatever it takes as long as you know I'll always be there for you, regardless of the consequences."

Name:
Damian Adalwolf Roux
Hero/Villain name:

Blood Hound
Family:
Father; unknown, presumed deceased.
Mother (Clementine Roux); alive, working as an info broker.
Sister (Dione Adalwolfa Roux); alive, attending the same school.

Are they a hero/Villain:
Hero
Costume:

He simply wears a pair of dark colored clothing, often going for a more outdoorsy type of look.
To sharpen his skills
History (Optional):

Everything had been relatively normal in the Roux family until the moment the two were forcibly experimented on. Despite the vast information their mother, Clementine, had at the time- she wasn't able to locate them beforehand. Instead, both Roux children had gone through the experiment and obtained powers they didn't know how to control. This event led them to enter Crystal Valley high school under the hopes of helping them learn how to control themselves and to determine where to go from that point on.

Personality:
[BCOLOR=transparent]Damian can be fairly blunt at times, though it's not because he [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]wants [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]to. Although, it's due to that trait that it makes it quite difficult to tell if he's joking or not. Typically, he's unconcerned about people who irritate him, wanting very little to do with them. If he's provoked any further than that, he'll feel inclined to ignore the individual and give them the cold shoulder instead until he decides to give them the time of day. Not even those closest to him get any special treatment, especially if they provoked him first. However, he [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]does [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]show some concern for a few select amount of people, despite the fact they provoked him. If a friend is in trouble, Damian would willingly go and help them regardless of any prior fight. Loyalty is a big thing for the redhead after all. Therefore, it isn't wise to betray him and not face any sort of consequences. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Oddly enough, he can be a [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]bit [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]playful at times but that's mainly due to the redhead's enjoyment of pranks and jokes in general. Although, his sense of humor is a [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]bit [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]odd at times. Despite making jokes occasionally, it's difficult to tell if he's being serious or only joking at times. At times, his reasoning may come off as a bit.. aggressive due to his own impatience and short temper. Hence why, it can be [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]easy [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]to provoke him with just the right words. Due to this aggressiveness, he becomes rather active and prone to taking out his stress through some activity. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]When it comes to terms of intimacy and relationships, Damian can be a [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]bit [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]passionate and fiery. He's more than eager to make his lover feel like the [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]most [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]important individual in his life. In a sense, one might say that's willing to go to any lengths to make sure that the person he cares for his always smiling. After all with his fiery temper, there's no telling what he would do if someone were to hurt a loved one of his, especially the most important individual for him. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The redhead is the type to tease his treasured ones with his bad humor, often causing a collective amount of groans because of it. Despite his short temper and impatience, he refuses to speak or treat a female and child rudely. After all, he believes they should be treated with a decent amount of respect. As much as he hates to admit it, he accidentally picked up his father's habit of flirting with women. It's not a trait that he's proud of per say. However, it does make it significantly easier to make those he interrogates open up much more. Nonetheless, he doesn't see any shame in praising or complimenting someone regardless of the situation. Damian figures it's best to compliment someone instead of hiding it to himself and not speaking of it. [/BCOLOR]
Powers/Abilities:
☆ Enhanced senses.
☆ Enhanced strength/stamina.
☆Delayed aging.

[BCOLOR=transparent] Dagger.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] Hunting knife.[/BCOLOR]
Strengths:
Perseverance, his determination, close combat, tracking and hand-to-hand combat.
Weaknesses:
Loyalty, children, overexertion, susceptible to migraines, ambushes, and loud noises.
Theme song(Optional):
Extra Information:
☆Any mentions of the experiment will earn an aggressive reaction from Damian.
☆Unlike his sister, the experiment had caused him to suffer from various nightmares until recently.

Main schedule:
Math
English
Costume desgin
Power/Ability Training
Battle Training
Equipment desgin
Weapon Training

Electives:
Band
Art
Game Design

The Winter Solider

• Love
Must join for my love of superheroes calls me @w@ Can't resist the temptations.

• Love

pou1QJdReOPgmWoQPWhebMpLtDPtkkqAK8zZs28AjWpmcO4hMvmfr9Vl3XxWh5PgLDVyy0Tnx7oUdpO0HD1JMsLYllQzZ_ZAAUZcmIm-oyY9aFrTu-B1hQOIIRUQlfewjQ
DDeZA8bnv55oWJG8tjB4aikRPnjs1x7M0bBueVziMhGMKzQG3ZkmfiWY0SLimDQFtm56VWwYFA0Ik7j220ZxCfO1HNDzEAskWSryl5SesgjW6eg5z8rQb1IXakg5B8vARA
UJNkwI3eEqdbc4QBg7T53z1znQiVBrWwQq04C_u3O606mMT_R6mhXl5aKpawviAc5NjxL4VUQzMTy2C43oxayeNJunCCkmyUjqBsldAMBgPe2SF2dloq1WeBETsR7_Kyqg

"You don't understand I have to do this. There's no other way for me."

Name:
Katarina Wolf
Hero/Villain name:
Shadow witch
Family:
Father(Alfonso Wolf); alive, head of a crime mob.
Mother; deceased.

Are they a hero/Villain:
Villain
Costume:
Due to her discretion in the matter, Kat's outfit consists of dark clothing- a two piece suit to be specific. Her upper half is dressed in a long sleeved shirt with red leather vest while her lower half dons a pair of black shorts and black hiking boots. Kat's face is covered by
To be strong enough to protect her father
History (Optional):
Katarina had seen the chaos heroes could do firsthand, due to their acts of heroism. Despite the ideal that heroes were generally good, the brunette couldn't bring herself to see them as anything but the true villains. Of course, with her father's involvement in the underground crime, her desires to remain with her family had risen tremendously. It was her mother's accidental death that sparked this desire of her's. Over the years, she began to dabble more with her powers reaching the extent of being able to focus long enough to make her illusions appear more realistic. It wasn't until her sixteenth birthday that Katarina quickly enrolled in Crystal Valley high school with high hopes of becoming strong enough to protect her family of one.
Personality:
[BCOLOR=transparent]Katarina can be described as reckless and rather sarcastic though she does have a softer side. The latter is something that can’t easily be seen since she has a [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]difficult [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]time expressing it to others. However she does show a great amount of responsibility towards others and herself, especially [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]if [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]she has a connection to that individual. For her, she sees it as her duty to help out other individuals. Truth be told, she’s a [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]little [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]biased on [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]who [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]she helps considering she prefers to lend a hand to those who have her trust or pique her interest. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It might have been her past experiences that led her to become rather cunning, always looking for an angle that can allow her to reap the benefits. Some may call her cruel but she deems it necessary to be like, considering a majority of individuals are either playing the fool or the king. However, this [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]doesn’t [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]mean she isn’t loyal to those that have gained her trust. She would do [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]anything [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]for them unless it meant compromising herself [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]or [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]her family members. Family is a big priority for the female, after all. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Witnessing the brunette during a fit of rage isn’t expected, she’s the type to have an eerie calmness to her when she [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]is [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]upset and uses a more distant and formal speech when conversing with another. In fact, it wouldn’t be odd to see her sobering up and attempting to change the subject or even acting sarcastic. However, this is only when the anger is directed [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]towards her. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]If it were the other way around, she’ll find it difficult to hold back her tongue and express her anger. Her speech would still be distant and formal in this state. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]When it comes to romance and intimacy, Katarina is the type to be vulnerable and reckless in regards to her partner. She would be quite attentive to their needs, while making sure to fulfill her own needs in the process. With that being said, Katarina has an [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]awful [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]habit of playing unfair when it comes to physical affection from her partner- something that will often make itself known. [/BCOLOR]
Powers/Abilities:
[BCOLOR=transparent]☆ Illusions[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]☆ Mind games[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]☆ Flight[/BCOLOR]
Equipment:
[BCOLOR=transparent]☆ Metal baseball bat [/BCOLOR]
Taser
Strengths:
Determination, loyalty for her cause, long ranged combat, and disguises.
Weaknesses:
Stressful situations, hand-to-hand combat, her father, distractions, and ambushes.
Theme song(Optional):
Extra Information:
[BCOLOR=transparent]☆ Due to her father's crime mob, Katarina has gone the extra mile to protect her father. To be specific, she puts on an entirely different attitude when it comes to the school and her personal life.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]☆ She's very adamant on learning more skills, despite overexerting herself often.[/BCOLOR]
Main schedule:
Math
English
Costume design
Power/Ability Training
Battle Training
Equipment design
Weapon Training

Electives:
Art
Foods
Choir

• Love

tumblr_inline_ngl761Ke0E1t423jx.png
tumblr_inline_nbg91wDBIn1rcebjf.png
tumblr_inline_ngl7wfErnL1t423jx.png

[BCOLOR=transparent] "You say [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]I [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]don't understand yet I don't see you [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]trying [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]to help me understand. I already told you I [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]would [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]be here for you and you keep shutting me out. What do you expect me to do? Beg?"[/BCOLOR]

Name:
Alastor Alf Heron
Hero/Villain name:
Wolf
Family:
Father(Deimos Heron); alive, involved in the black market and other illegal activities.
Mother(Katarina Alamanni); alive, lawyer.
Older brother(Eton Dachs Heron); alive, former graduate of the school.
Younger sister(Amynta Klara Heron); alive, studying at a public school.

Are they a hero/Villain:
Villain
Costume:
No set costume yet
His father's recommendation and his own desire to beat his father's expectations
History (Optional):
[BCOLOR=transparent]Alastor Alf Heron was born on late December 31st to the young couple, Deimos Heron and Katarina Alamanni, being the second son and middle child of the family. Despite his mother's insistence, Alastor constantly worked hard to be superior than his older brother, Eton Dachs Heron. In a sense, the young child didn't enjoy playing the role of second best to anyone. There was something inside of him that aimed to be number one- the very best anyone has seen. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]In a mere twist of irony, his father, Deimos, had been the one to shoot down that dream of his. He wouldn't surpass his father's expectations with Eton there. Something had snapped within the male that following day. His attitude had grown more and more distant and the chaos that dwells within the male was quietly waiting to explode. It was around this age, eight, that his sister, Amynta was born to the Heron family.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Despite his father's words and his growing dislike in his brother, Alastor began to train himself more and more throughout the years. However, it had grown difficult with his parents constantly moving around due to his father's career. It was during a small fight at school that [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]his affinity [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]for the extraordinary was discovered. To put it in simpler terms, his father, Deimos referred to him and [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]his [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]new found talents as a complete monstrosity. [BCOLOR=transparent]By the time Alastor turned sixteen, he was kicked out of his home and obligated to seek shelter elsewhere. Despite those events, he still found himself wanting to accomplish the heavy expectations his father had, one way or another.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
Personality:
[BCOLOR=transparent]Alastor can come across as rash and proud at times, especially when it comes to fighting and protecting someone by [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]his [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]own power. The man doesn't enjoy relying on someone else's power to help himself or others. He prefers doing things out his own will power and strength. However, he [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]will [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]recognize his own weaknesses and ask for help [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]if [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]it's desperately needed. Of course, Alastor might end up beating himself up [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]if [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]he has to rely on others help. After all, his immense desire to surpass his brother, Eton, and his father, Deimos's expectations, led him to [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]try [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]the very hardest to surpass any expectations thrown his way.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The man is fairly observant which can be quite useful, considering he [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]can [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]catch onto another's body language quicker. However he won't reveal anything unless it's crucial or it's harmful to the person involved. Instead of using this knowledge to his advantage, he prefers to keep a secret until he [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]feels [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]that it is necessary to speak up about the issue. If the situation were reversed, he wouldn't hesitate to confront the individual involve and inform them that some things are better [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]left unsaid. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Unfortunately for Alastor, his loyalty [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]can be [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]a terrible thing at times. The brunet is the type to remain [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]immensely [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]loyal to someone, to the extent of ignoring their wrongdoings. He'll often turn a blind eye and act as if he [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]can't [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]see the obvious faults in those he trusts. An example of this would be this strained loyalty to his father, Deimos, who he can't seem to say no to. This can often contribute to Alastor hurting himself [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]more [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]emotionally and drain him mentally. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]In regards to intimacy, Alastor can be quite eager to give and receive affection. One might say, he's practically shameless when it comes to affection. He sees nothing wrong in expressing his emotions though he'll refuse to act on any impulses in public, preferring to do it discreetly in those cases. Anything past a few subtle looks and touches are something he prefers to keep hidden. His mother did[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]raise him to treat women gently though his thoughts can be rather contradicting at times.[/BCOLOR]
Powers/Abilities:
{ ι ∂ι∂η'т ¢συηт ση тнιѕ ; мαяνєℓ σ¢ } There's some more information on his powers(limitations and techniques there for those that are curious)

☆ Binding
☆ Levitation
☆ Telekinetic pull/push
☆ Spatial sense
☆ Telekinetic enhanced condition

Equipment:
☆ Two Daggers.
Strengths:
Mental prowess, mentally strong, telekinetic abilities, determination and hand to hand combat.
Weaknesses (You need to have at least one):
His father, tendency to overexert himself, managing sufficient power for one ability, his recklessness and migraines.
Theme song:
Extra Information:
☆ If Alastor uses his abilities for too long he could suffer from [BCOLOR=transparent]headaches, migraines, and minor brain hemorrhages.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]☆ When he's overexerted himself, the male is prone to disorientation and migraines. An obvious sign he's using his powers far [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]too much[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent].[/BCOLOR]

Main schedule:
Math
English

Costume design
Power/Ability Training
Battle Training

Equipment design
Weapon Training
Electives:
Art
Drama
Game Design

• Love

Name: Ophelia 'Opal' Cyran
Hero name: Spectacle

Family:
{ Esmeralda Nikita } Birth mother, deceased
{ Andreas Cyran } Birth father, deceased
{ Peter Wilson } Adoptive father, alive - working as a CIA agent

HERO
Costume: except with red knee-high combat boots that she wears more often than not during her daily life
To prevent her from going to the dark side
History:
Ophelia Cyran was born to Andreas and Esmeralda Cyran on July Twenty-Second. She was a healthy baby and had no drastic issues until she reached six years old. That's when glimpses of her powers began to emerge. Her parents always knew she was gifted with something as they too had powers but they weren't sure of what it was or when it would surface. The two even began to lose hope that they would ever surface. Nonetheless, her powers emerged and took the form of bubbles. This was safe enough for a child to handle so her parents saw no harm in her use of it. It wasn't until she was ten that her crystallization powers formed. One year later the family went on a cruise to the Caribbean. Since her parents were heroes they were targeted by their rivals who in turn targeted their daughter. It was on this cruise that her parents were both murdered to protect her from the horrible villains that wished to harm her. When they first came her parents hid her inside of one of the life boats and told her to stay there until they came back, sadly this never happened. Once the bad people were done there and gave up on finding Ophelia they sank the ship and left. Since Ophelia was already in the life boat she made it out of the crash okay but drifted in the ocean for about a month and a half before the coast guards picked her up. The CIA, knowing exactly who she was, refused to let her go to an orphanage. She was given to one of their operatives to be raised on the side of justice. At first, she was cold and resentful towards her new 'father' but soon she warmed up to him and he took a liking to her. Still, seeing how her emotions could lead her to grow into villainy, Peter sent her to Crystal Valley to ensure that she would stay on the good side.
Personality:
Opal is the epitome of classiness. Everything she does is done with flare and grace as if she were some kind of performer. She loves to be in the limelight and is very good at keeping others entertained. Above all else she is a sweet, caring girl. She takes pride in making people smile and enjoys the company of others.
Powers/Abilities:
Crystallokinesis - manipulation of crystals, hers are rose quartz crystals
~create and manipulate crystals including their shape, size, and hardness/sharpness
Nitikinesis - manipulation of bubbles
~shift density of bubbles so that they can even hold the weight of people or other objects
~healing methods with bubbles

Equipment:
-Blackout sunglasses so no one can see her identity-
-Pepper spray-

Strengths:
{ mental fortitude || obtaining information || seduction }
Weaknesses:
{ easily fatigued || can't control powers under stress || physically weaker than most }
Theme song:
Extra Information:
She can't be alone, ever. Spending a month and a half alone in a boat gave her a pretty severe fear of being alone.

Main schedule:
Math
English
Costume design
Power/Ability Training
Battle Training
Equipment design
Weapon Training

Electives:
Art
Drama
So I couldn't decide on a FAVORITE so I'm just gonna put a couple~
Spiderman, Wolverine, Deadpool, Captain America, Spiderman, Black Widow, Winter Soldier, Spiderman, Storm, Rogue, Gambit~♥

Last edited:
  • Love

Name: Aiden Finch
Hero name: Vindicator
Family:
{ Alec Finch } Birth father, alive - working as supervillain supply runner
{ Larissa Drake } Birth mother , alive - former supervillain

HERO
Costume: Commonly seen wearing dark blue cargo jeans with a solid color shirt with rolled up sleeves
To become strong enough to take down his father
History:
Aiden was raised in a family known for their villainous acts. With his parents constantly being on the run his childhood wasn't the greatest. When his powers came in his parents instantly thought of what they could do with him for their gain but his mother couldn't do it. She was so deeply in love with her son that she didn't want him to live this life anymore. She stopped being a villain and took on a normal lifestyle to support her son while his father continued his 'job'. He grew to hate his father for never being around and making his mother take care of him alone. He made it his personal vow to change his father or die trying. When he was old enough his mother sent him to Crystal Valley in hopes that he could have a chance at a better life. This was also his opportunity to get stronger in order to achieve his goal.
Personality:
Aiden is, in essence, a mystery. He prefers to keep his personal life to himself and keeps people at a distance. He isn't rude or cold towards others, he's just indifferent. He doesn't take a prejudice against people and would like to form his own opinion of others instead it being based on the words of others.

Powers/Abilities:
Aethikinesis - manipulation of aether/celestial forces
~creation of pocket dimensions
~manipulation of energy -energy blasts
~teleportation through portals -only if he can envision it
Equipment: Switch blade
Strengths:
{ lying || composed || strategic intelligence }
Weaknesses:
{ trust issues || attachment issues || others knowing of his past }
Theme song:
Extra Information:
Ashamed of his past since his parents were criminals and doesn't want people to know.

Main schedule:
Math
English
Costume design
Power/Ability Training
Battle Training
Equipment design
Weapon Training

Electives:
Foods
Game Design
Ha haa... still couldn't decide so here's a couple more.
Robin, Beast Boy, Raven, Kid Flash, Superboy Red Arrow/Speedy, Aqualad, the entire young justice team, Wonderwoman, Black Canary, and Batman~♥

Last edited:
  • Love
Status
Not open for further replies.