Crystal Valley Highschool (Sign Ups&OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure takes eons.

Hey all I am sorry for not being on most of this week to check any new CSs or to post the IC. I had blackedout and fallen in my house when I came two was in pain on my right foot and well may had broken my first bone.... So I've just recently been able to walk with hardly a limp. Foot still swollen but parents are now letting me do more so I could move my laptop.

I'll do what I can this weekend on all that.

Appearance: "Look up..."

Name: Isaiah Orin

Age: 18 "Yes I'm legal, no need to crowd, just form a line"

Hero/Villain name:N/A "Why hide?"

Family: "A test tube, a couple of scientists I don't have the clearance to know the names of, you know, real stand up folks."

Are they a hero/Villain: Undecided "Lame... not everything is so black and white"

Costume: N/A "I repeat, why hide?"

How you came to be sent here: "The other witch hunters thought it'd be best"

History (Optional): "Ugh... another debrief?" Long story short, a private security company was having witch problems, their R&D program cooked up something that would help, Isaiah, he was made to nullify and subdue(or kill) witches.
Not exactly the perfect childhood. He was taught various forms of hand to hand combat by the security forces, when they had a supernatural problem, he was their face in the whole. All up until he met a very old witch, Asla. She took it upon herself to give him a taste of what he'd been destroying. She cursed him, (or so they thought.) Before she was killed, she imbued a small amount of her power in him, not enough to actually make him a mage, but just enough to give him a little extra power, as he will soon learn.

Personality: Isaiah is the quintessence of laziness, not exactly friendly in the conventional sense. He's more sarcastic and playful as opposed to being nice. This carries into his fighting too, usually acting jovial and teasing regardless of the dangers of the battle

Powers/Abilities:
Reflection - projects a barrier on an object, or objects that that will reflect an exterior attack, doesn't protect from physical attacks though

Disassembly - Breaks down inorganic things to their original components. Can be undone. For example: turning a wooden door into lumber and the handle back into it's base metal.

Equipment (This includes weapons): His lucky necklace, looks like a spiked hook. 1 mid-dissonant knife, and the clothes on his back.

Strengths: a good match up against long ranged fighters, knows hand to hand combat at a masters level, various applications of his powers, resourceful, demeanor tends to throw opponents off.

Weaknesses (You need to have at least one): None of his powers are innately offensive, Reflection uses up a lot of energy if not project on a solid object. Only real way of attacking so far is hand to hand, or weaponry.

Theme song(Optional):

Extra Information: Uhh... too lazy to have the internal debate as to who's my favorite, but I did read the rules. So there's that.

Main Schedule:
Math
English
History of Heroes and Villains
Costume design
Power/Ability Training
Battle Training
How to blend in as a citizen
Equipment design
Weapon Training

Electives:
Art
Drama
Foods
He looks good to me. I'll add him to the RP Cast List. Just be warned being he has no How to Blend in as a Citizen teacher may often have some arguments with them if that's alright.

Appearance:
Name:

Cass Blanc
Hero/Villain name:
Undertaker
Family:
Adopted Mother (Morticia) - informant on the black market
Are they a hero/Villain:
Hero
Costume:
2-5677.jpg
(minus the outer coat)
How you came to be sent here:

His mother it would be good of him to learn to control his powers and make a better impact on the world than she ever could.
History (Optional):
Found on the streets as an infant by his mother, Cass was raised by Morticia Blanc as her son and raised him to know the in's and out's of the black market and how to keep out of everyone's way. When his powers began to develop, his mother took him from their home in London, England and moved them around until he was old enough to enter the school.
Personality:
Cass is rather quiet individual, usually seen reading out under a tree or painting using his oil paints. He can sometimes be seen meditating to try and control his gift. Cass is also really kind and a good listener if someone were to come with him with a problem. Do to his patient nature, he is hard to anger but when he is angered, he lets loose his poison gas without warning.
Powers/Abilities:
Miasma Emission (poison gas and nerve gas)
Heightened hearing

Equipment (This includes weapons):
Elizabeth-Loerchner_zps4a1934fd.jpg
Strengths:
His saint like patience
Hand to hand fighting

Weaknesses (You need to have at least one):
He is not immune to poison
His hearing only has a 50 mile radius
He sometimes has too much patience

Theme song(Optional):
Poison ~ Alice Cooper
Extra Information:
N/A
Please read the rules over and you'll find what your missing through there. But other than that he seems good to go.

Guys I'll have IC up maybe this week or by next week end. Sorry been slow but hey my foot isn't bruised as bad as it was earlier this week. Just two toes may be broken.... (Still trying to get parents to let the doctor check but is still told no)

But um why I might not have IC out today is simple. Super Bowl and a friend said by like after lunch my family can come over and I think that's what my Dad is having us do.

He looks good to me. I'll add him to the RP Cast List. Just be warned being he has no How to Blend in as a Citizen teacher may often have some arguments with them if that's alright.
Sounds like it'd lead to some pretty funny interactions, sure

Cassandra will also have such feuds with the Blend-in teach, due to how she dislikes restraining herself.

Yeah I figured that lol. And I myself have a trouble maker. Which will be interesting.

I'll add the new characters that were accepted into the cast list today and hopefully be able to have time to make the IC thread.

I kind of haven't felt like much today after superbowl and then what felt like a few mins later a full day of school.

@Everyone sorry I haven't been able to get IC up yet.

I ended up with tons of homework and test. I'll work on it either in a bit, tonight, or Sunday. But I'll add that to homework.

Alright thanks. For telling me I wondered if I might had missed something somewhere.

I'll add your character to the cast now he looks great to me:)

And you'll be able to post with the others.
Thank you

Reactions: Raven
Showtime!

We still alive?

I was giving the others time to post before I would again. So I hope so.

Um I can tag them later again this week and then make another post if needed.

I still need to put up a post! I will do that soon as I get home.

I still need to put up a post! I will do that soon as I get home.
Great :)

And on my end at the latest that I might could post again was gonna be after my SAT this weekend. So don't feel to rushed.

I'll post for Cassandra and Kenneth.

Status
Not open for further replies.