Crimson soul

The warmth of the sun felt really good, and the soft voice of Eva was the best way to wake up in the world. "Good morning, kitten." Said him smiling. She jumped down and he stretched. Then he sat on the sofa and looked at her transforming back into human. Her naked woman figure was gorgeous. Her pale skin shone under the light of the sun, forming a precious picture of beauty. Then, the tiny blue companion of Eva emerged from between her hair, making circles around her body, like if it was saying 'Good morning to you Eva!'

She smiled at David and the little blue dot. She walked over David and sat next him without any clothes on, feeling really comfortable being next to him. She rested her head on his shoulder, "What are we going today?" and looking him in his eyes. Their bond started to grow more and more. She fell for his simplistic ways of life and generosity.

He smiled and caressed the soft skin of her arms, unable to avoid a few more looks to her precious naked body. "I don't know... Maybe we could go out for a walk on the woods... Maybe continue our journey. Or we could just... Stay here all day." Said David looking at her. "What would you like to do?" Asked him as his hand pet her golden long hair.

"I wouldnt mind staying here all day. You saw the looks that the villagers gave me. It made me feel really uncomfortable being out there in public." Snuggling up next to David, "I should probably put some clothes on." Standing up to go to the room, she quickly puts on a dress and sits back down next him, kissing him on his cheek.

David looked at her naked body once more before she put some clothes on and returned to his side. He felt her soft lips kissing him, and he hugged her. She looked so delicate and so cute, he wanted to have her between his arms all day. "Well, if we are going to stay here all day, might as well have some breakfast." He gave her a quick kiss and got up. "Maybe some milk for my little kitten?" Asked him caresing her behind her ears.

She purred "Hot milk sounds yummy. I'm not that hungry for a huge meal anyway." She loved having her ears caressed, it was so soothing. She looked at him, "Can we eat it here? I dont wan't to go outside." She loved being outdoors most of the time, but in a village like this, it was awkward for her.

"Sure. Everything for my little kitten." Said him smiling. Then he kissed her in the forehead and walked to the room exit. "I will return in a minute with our breakfast." Then he left. It was a little bit early, and the kitchen had just started to cook. But with some nice words and a little bit of persuasion, David got the Warm milk Eva wanted, some water and also some cookies. He returned to the room, even it take a little bit more than he wanted. He left the things on the table and went to the sofa. "Come on, Eva. Or your milk will cool." Said him petting her a little bit.

While he was gone Eva transformed into cat form and relaxed in a spot that was sunny. When he came back and heard name being called emerged in cat form and rubbed and pawed his leg, greeting him. Waiting patiently for her breakfast, she sat down looking up at him.

He couldn't avoid to smile looking at Eva. "You are a really cute kitten." Said him, serving some of the hot milk on a plate. Then he carefully put the plate with the milk in front of her and he sat on a chair, looking at her enjoying her breakfast. "I brought some cookies too." Said him taking one and biting it. "Mmmm, you should taste them."

"I'll have one when I transform into a human again", taking him up on his offer. After becoming full she jumped on his lap and curled up into a ball, purring softly. "Thank you for everything, David.",

He let Eva curl on his lap. "Anytime, honey." Said him softly, caressing her fur, petting her little head, her chin, her ears. Always slow and gentle. They stood there for a while, letting the sun warm them, giving them life. Her tiny blue companion looked like also wanted the energy of the sun, and flew to David shoulder, resting in there peacefully.

She loved being petted, his fingers running gently through her fur, really put her at ease making her forget everything about the in world. Just the two of them being together was the only thing that mattered to her. Purring softly, she closed her eyes.

He started to feel uncomfortable on that chair. That piece of wood wasn't built to be comfortable anyways. David slowly put his arms around Eva and grabbed her, holding her firmly, but gentle. He took her to the sofa and let her there. Then he stretched. "That chair. Really uncomfortable." Said him and chuckled.

She was asleep in cat form and didnt hear him speak. She stirred gently, but her eyes didnt open. Once on the couch she snuggled up against him feeling his presence meant so much to her. She was active and well tamed.

David sat next to her, and when Eva got close to him, he started to play with her with his fingers. Tickling her belly and her little nose. "That milk really felt good, eh?" Said him smiling. His tickles continued, trying to wake her up. "Come on, Eva. Don't be so lazy. Wake up little kitten." Said him almost singing it.

Mewing softly, her eyes opened, "It was yummy. I always pass out after drinking warm milk." chuckling softly. "Sorry if i passed out." Climbing up on him she licked his cheek.

He chuckled. "Hey, that tickles." Said him, trying to keep his head away from her, but not making any real effort to stop her. In the end, he enjoyed it. "Okay, okay." Said him drying his cheek with his hands. He pt her and looked into her cat eyes. "Hey, why don't you turn human, so I can enjoy you too." Asked him politely. He was eager to put his hands on her naked body. And he knew that she would be naked after the shape shift.

She changes into a human right in front of him, "Better?" she asked sarcastically. Laying her head on his lap and looking in eyes, her tail flipping happily, "When do you want to leave and continue the journey?" Propping her self on her elbows and legs bent, so he could touch her body, however he wanted to.

He stared at her silk skin, and when she lay on his lap, he stared caressing her hair. Slowly running his fingers across her naked back, finally getting to her tail. "Today is already too late... Do you feel up to continue tomorrow morning?" Asked him looking at her precious tail, gently petting it. His body was starting to react to her naked figure, his heart beat getting faster and his breath heavy.

"Tomorrow would be a good idea", her breathing starting to change as well as he played with her tail. "Don't stop petting it that feels so good.", it was turning her on and she could sense a change in his body as well. She thought herself, what are these feelings I'm starting to have? Why is my body reacting this way? She's never felt anything like this before, but it was pleasurable. "Wanna go in the bedroom?" standing up and offering him her hand.