Crimson soul

He took his hand and got up. "Yes, please." Said him as he put his hand on her hips, slowly moving it towards her tail and gently petting it. They went to the bedroom, and there, David softly tossed Eva over the silk sheets of the bed. Then he got on top of her and started kissing her deeply. His kisses slowly Went away from her mouth to her neck. Then his lips traveled across her chest, kissing every inch of her skin. His hands didn't forget about her breasts, and he cupped them in her palms, teasing her nipples with his kisses and his thumbs. "Does my kitten like this?"

She moaned softly, "I like it a lot." She looked at him smiled, "What can I do to give you the same pleasures?" Wanting and desiring every little bit of him. She looked at him with her beautiful emerald eyes. "Take me with you. I want to be with you for eternity." She's really falling in love with and she's never been this far with any male before, loving every little bit of it.

David kissed her a couple of times more. "We will get to that later..." Said him with a teasing smile. His hands caressed her body, enjoying her every bit of perfect skin. He heard her, and slowly stopped and meet his eyes with her eyes. "Eva... Do you really mean it?" He really enjoyed being with her. He really did, and hearing those words from her made him feel her even close. "Because I want you to be with me forever."

"Yes. I really do mean that David.", she wrapped her arms around him, pulling his body closer to hers. "I can't be the only one whose nude, let's take these clothes off of you.", starting to undress him, blushing and smiling. "David, I'm yours for forever." she kissed him softly. Once his shirt was off, the touch of his body, drew her in more. "You're perfect."

He kissed Eva, feeling her every inch of mouth with his tongue and her sharp teeth. "Thank you sweetheart." Muttered him between kisses. After a few minutes, they both were totally naked, their bodies rubbing each other. David put his above average member between her legs and looked at her deep into her precious eyes. David never had done this before, but as human they had made him, he was made with all the knowledge they had, which included the human intercourse. "Eva..." Then, unable to wait any longer, he started to introduce his long and hard member inside of her.

She looked at him, "Yes, David?" she was already under his spell. Trying hard not to ruin the moment between them. She felt his member start to go inside of her and gasped just a little bit. It felt nothing like she's ever felt before. She let him have his way with her. They were destined to be together.

David grabbed her close, real close, and continued making love with her. Slow but firm, taking his time to explore her insides with his member, reaching all the spots inside her, and watching her reaction. As he was turned on by her body, and even more by her cat features, his member went deeper and deeper inside of her, until it reached the end. Then he took it almost outside and started all over again. He couldn't stop thinking about her, and in the process, he found a resemblance between the milk she had drank before, and the juices that would come out of him as consequence of the intercourse. He put his mouth close to her cute cat ears. "Do you like it?" Breathed him. "Does my little kitty want some more hot milk?"

In pure ecstasy moaning rhymthically and softly, she nodded her head, "yes your little kitty likes it. yes she wants more." sighing and moaning in pleasure, O...Oh.... gosh, D-David." she wanted him all not wanting this to end.

He smiled and looked at her deep into her eyes, without stopping doing live with her. "Alright... I see my little kitten is hungry, eh?" David continued his exploration with his member, but this time a little bit faster. Now that she had her slow, now he wanted more. And he was not going to finish anytime soon. But he kept talking dirty to her ears, it turned him on so much... "Don't you worry about anything, sweetheart. I will feed you with my milk... Because David loves his little kitty so much..."

Blushing, smiling, letting her body react to him without holding back was exhilarating to her. "David, it feels so good. Don't stop.", at first it was little painful but her body got used to it. As he increased his speed, the pain and pleasure also increased as she got used to it. Grasping the sheets and arching her back, she moaned, letting her emotions and reactions take over. She didn't care if anyone else heard all that matter was she was being loved by someone who loved her back.

David kept making love with his little Eva, when he stopped, stopped deep inside of her. Then he grabbed her and rolled on the bed, so she was now on top of him. "Straddle me, kitty. Earn your hot milk." Muttered him as he cupped her breasts and played with them,, caressing the nipples again. "And moan, moan for me little kitty. Don't hold back anything, my love."

She did as she was told to do not holding back at all. Her moans and gasps increased as her arousal grew, she was starting to get tired, like she did after having her breakfast. "David...", her body gets weak after reaching it's maximum point "I can't go anymore. I'm tired." Her muscles now weak, lays on top of him, breathing hard, heart beat racing and muscles aching. He was her first and he was hers.

He takes her into his arms, letting her rest for a couple of minutes on his chest. "You get tired very quickly, honey... But don't worry, we will work on that. Now rest." Muttered him to his ears as he gently caressed her. Then he helped her sat on the bed and he got up and stood in front of her. "But... I'm not done yet..." His member was hard and strong laying right in front of her face. "And my little kitty still wants her hot milk, right?"

"I know i get tired quickly.", she said softly wrapping her arms around him. She looks up at him and nods "I do want my milk, David." Her weakness was David. She loved being with him at all time, both human and cat form. "What do you require of me, master?" Officially giving herself to him, her obedience and submissiveness really showed that she wanted to be at his side, serving and making him happy anyway possible.

David looked at her, giving herself completely to him. "Well, I do not want to fatigue my kitty any more..." He smiled and put his hand on her head, gently caressing her ears. "But you have been so good... I really want to give you the hot milk I promised to you..." He grabbed his member with the other hand and put it in front of her mouth. "Open your mouth, my love..." Muttered him.

Purring softly as he caressed her ears, she opens her mouth wanting his milk. Looking up at him patiently, "I'm ready."

David smiled, really turned on by her submission. He stroked his member gently, and then pushed it forward into her mouth. "Watch with those teeth honey. You sont want to hurt me, right?" Said him smiling at his little kitty. He was slow and gentle. He wanted to enjoy her mouth as much as he had enjoyed her body. "Mmmmm.... Yeah.... That's right, Eva... Use your tongue a little bit more..."

She closed her eyes at the feeling of David's in her mouth, trying hard not to use her teeth. Using her tongue to please him more and more. Her body still tired from all the activity from earlier, she tried so hard not lay down. Focusing her gaze up at David hoping his eyes would meet hers. "I love you", she mumbled softly.

David looked down, seeing his cute little Eva sucking his member. "I love you too, my sweet litle kitty." Said him looking at her eyes and gently petting her hair. Taking his member in and out of her mouth felt really, really good and it didn't took long until David started to feel his climax starting to struggle to came out. "Ohhhh... Mmmmmm... Honey... Here it comes..." David hold her head softly, but firmly, letting only the tip of his member inside of her mouth. "Aaahhh!" And with a moan of pleasure, he came on her mouth. Load after load of hot salty cum filling her mouth. Her reward for such a nice job. " Ohh.... Mmmmm... Enjoy my hot milky reward, Kitty. And don't forget to swallow it."

She swallowed obediently, trying not lose a drop of his hot milk. She enjoyed it. "I don't think I can take anymore", she said weakly and panting. She wanted to lay down and sleep. "David.... thank you... I enjoyed it". Laying down and cuddling under the covers and curling up into a ball, letting her tail wrap around her. Purring softly as she closed her eyes.