Crimson soul

"Oi, girl. You should eat, get strong, be ready for battle." Said the small brother. "People! Listen up everyone!" Ordered from afar the captain of the group. "Or maybe later." Said again the brother. The captain gathered his men, brave civilians who had offered to be on the front lines of God knows what battles. Get your thing and get ready to go. We are going to move with the eleventh chivalry company. Embrace yourselves, for we march to battle!" Yelled the captain, and with him most of his men. "Alright! Let's do it!" Said eagerly again, the smaller brother. "Stay with us. It will be safer for you." Said the stronger one.

Eva's ears perked up when she heard the captain say that they were going back into battle. "Maybe this time." she thought to herself. Pushing her plate aside she stood up and got ready to move out with the army. "Alright." she said softly, as always she stayed close to the brothers, but what she really wanted was to be with David once more.

It seemed like if they were walking always through the same places; fields reduced to ashes, villages in flames and despair everywhere. And the more they walked, the heavier was the feeling of the darkness on their spines. Shadows coming from the nowhere could be seen by the edge of the eye, sounds from whom source felt invisible and nothing but the sun to provide them any sort of cover. "Alright! We camp here! Rest well and prepare your minds, for tomorrow we will march into battle!" Announced the captain.

And so, the men began to built an improvised camp, with some tents and campfires. Hours later, as the sun was about to set, everything seemed to be in its place and some of the warriors were eating something before going t bed soon. The stronger one of the two brothers was sitting on a log, staring at the horizon, looking really sad.

Once the tents were set up, Eva had her own tent, taking advantage she transformed into her kitty form. When she stepped out of the tent Eva noticed the stronger brother and went over to him in cat form, mewing at him and rubbing against his leg to pick her up.

"Oh? A cat? Wait... Its you, right?" Said the big guy, grabbing her and putting her in his lap. "So you can transform too? That's cool..." Said him, yet he sighed again. "You know, I'm sad." Dumb, sweet muscle man... "I've never worried about this before.... But now that I see this.... I.... Well, I've never been with a girl before, if you know what I mean. And now here I am, about to face some infernal guys from the dark planes." Explained him. "What if I die and I have never... Well, 'did it' with a girl?" Said him. "Sure my brother would laugh at me for the rest of the eternity." Said him with a chuckle.

"It's me, Eva and yes I can transform." she said purring softly. "I don't think he would laugh at you for all eternity. We can go back to my tent and well have some time together." Even though she knew she would be cheating on David, she felt bad for the older brother. She brushed her tail in front of his face as if her hands were touching him.

"You would? I... I mean, It's okay if you don't want to...." Said the big guy blushing a bit. "I don't even know how it works... Well I know... Well, I don't but I do... I... I'm making a mess..." Said him, muttering those last words an looking at the tents. Sure he wanted to, but above all, he didn't wanted his little friend to have a bad time... She was really cute and now, in cat form, she looked even more cute and delicate. "A... Are you sure you don't mind? " Asked him softly as he slowly caressed her soft fur.

"I'm positive, you won't hurt me and I won't have a bad time I assure you." reading his emotions, she moved to his shoulder giving him little kisses on the cheek. "I don't want your brother knowing." she said softly. She missed being in this form and as he caressed her she continued purring.

"Oh... No, don't worry. I won't tell anyone." Said him as he laughed a little bit at her little kisses. "That tickles." Muttered him, still with a smile in his face, caressing her and playing with Eva in cat form with his really big, yet gentle hands.

"Oh I'm sorry." going back on his lap and curling up. "For a man so strong as yourself, you're really gentle." her purrs growing louder.

"Oh." Said him, kind of disappointed by the cease of the tickles. Anyway, having her on his lap felt good anyway. "Thank you. Many people tells me that." Said him, somehow proud of it. He kept caressing her, since he felt by her purrs she liked it. "I guess it is because I used to help father with the animals back in the farm. He said me the animals were just like people and thus, they had to be treated with love and respect." Explained him.

"Any time." she said softly. She started to close her eyes as he caressed her, soon enough she started to cold and the heat from his neck was really soothing. Groggily she moved to his neck and gave him a few more kisses and managed to snuggle there for a bit.

"Oh.. Hey...." He giggled at her kisses, but stood still so Eva could find a nice place to lay in his wide shoulders. Taking a deep breath, he stared at the sunset, leaving his hand over the little cute kitty in his shoulder, continuing caressing her soft fur. It felt so nice... The feeling of her short fur entangling between his big fingers... Cats where soft and cute, but Eva was it even more. "You.... You are really cute." Muttered the big guy blushing.

She instantly found a place on his shoulders and purred softly so he could hear her. As he caressed her she kept purring, she really missed this especially from David. It was as if all her worries got washed away. "Thanks." she said softly adding a little purr to it. "Where are we going?"

The big guy shrugged slowly, taking care of Eva with his gentle fingers. "I don't know. I think there is some kind of thing from which our enemies come from." Said him, always so innocent. "I think I overheard this one was the very first one to be opened. That's why there are so many troops around here." Explained him. "What kind of evil do you think we will find? I'm not afraid... But I have never seen one of those portals they talk about..."

Eva knew exactly what was going but she didn't want to scare him with everything she knew. "I think these forces are from the edge of the earth found amongst the dark planes." she said softly. She wanted to tell him more and how she got here, but she figured now wasn't the time to do so. She didn't want to ruin this perfect moment, she was enjoying this affection way too much.

"Oh.... Like from those stories from the books?" Asked the big guy, noticing how much Eva enjoyed being caressed. Because of that, he didn't stopped, he simply kept petting little Eva, smiling at her each meow and purr... She was so, so, so cute, the big guy only wanted to hug her and caress her all day!

"Something of that nature, yes." she said softly purring and cooing. Lana was enjoying this so much that she could fall asleep with him at her side tonight. She adjusted herself a little bit and managed to nuzzle up more to him. Letting out a small yawn she stated to drift off to sleep. Unfortunately, when she changed back into human form she would be nude and not in her tent, contemplating this for a moment, she brushed the though aside and closed her eyes, still enjoying his touch.

The big guy chuckled. Eva was so cute. "You look sleepy. You can sleep over me if you want. Or do you want me to take you to your tent?" Said him, always so gentle and cheerful. He was so naive and innocent he had even forget about having sex or any other kind of intercourse. He was happy by simply being able to caress such a beautiful creature as Eva in such a depressing and sad place like that.

"I kinda am. By the way, I never got your name. It really doesn't matter to me, I'm really enjoying this" she said softly. In fact, she too forgot about sex with him, but this was so much better anyway. The comfort and affection as all she needed. Soon enough her thoughts ran across Kinus and how he was doing.