Crimson soul

He moved close to her. So close he could feel her breath on his mouth. One of his hands moved to her hips, and finally, closing his eyes, David kissed Eva. The soft and sweet touch of her lips on his lips, hi tongue gently licking her teeth, inviting her tongue to dance in his mouth. Wondering if her tongue was cat-like or human.

She traced his face with one hand and his body with the next. She pressed his lips against his, feeling his breathe and tongue movements and following them. Teasing him gently, she could't help it. The one, right there with her at this very moment. She didn't want this moment to end.

The kiss lasted for a minute, or a year. It didn't mattered, he was with her, and everything else could wait. Finally, his tongue returned to his mouth, and his lips slowly separated from her lips. Grabbing her close, he looked at her, speechless. She was even more beautiful now. He smiled and pet her hair, unwillingly caressing one of her cat ears.

She purred as he caressed her ears, looking at him. "That feels good.", smiling and blushing, keep her eyes on him. "What do you want to do next?" The air is changing and it feels as if she's getting, she left his robe back at the room. Her tail starting to emerge even more from underneath the dress.

He smiled at her purrs and pet her a little bit more, seeing how her tail showed up under her dress. It was so cute. "Let's go back to our room, is getting cold out here." Said David, grabbing her by the hand and walking with her under the stars.

She tried so hard to hide her tail, but it kept coming, people saw and stared. It become awkward for her, sighing "My tail is showing and people are looking," she said to David, feeling embarrassed.

He took her close to give her confidence. "Don't hide who you are, Eva. You are gorgeous, smart and intelligent. You should feel proud of yourself." Said him looking at her, not hiding that he was with her, and that he loved her.

She smiled, "You are right about that. I shouldn't hide what I am when I'm with you." They continued their walk back to the inn. "Finally, we're back!', her legs started to give way, just in time when they entered they're room.

"Yes, that was quite a nice, long walk." Said David smiling. Then he went to the sofa and sat down. His body fell like a rock on the comfortable piece of furniture. He lay back and looked at Eva. "Do you mind relaxing a little bit here, with me, before sleep?" Asked him, leaving her a place next to him in the sofa.

She came over and laid next to him without a saying word. Already being comfortable in his presence, she wanted to take it to the next level. But that was moving a bit to fast, for the both of them. Would he object to such things? Uncertainity was the only thing going through her mind, but his presence and being with him was the only thing she desires. She put all of her doubts behind her and sunggled with him.

He put one arm around her and let her lean on him. Being with her, just like they were right now, was perfect. But then David started to think if there could be 'something else' between them. David was a energy being, taken from almost the no-existence, and then, molded into the image and appearance of the humans. And even he knew everything he had to know about human physiology, there were something he didn't know how to do, or didn't felt the urge to do. Of course, being so close to Eva had awakened some of that needs.

She looked at him are you feeling okay, his growing dark as if they weren't the normal she was used to. She too wrapped an arm around him, "Do you want to use your magic to make the room feel a little more romantic." Yes, she was a hopeless romantic with candles, roses, the whole nine yards. She never expressed her actual needs before, but was willing to give hints here and there, when the time was right.

He smiled and nodded, petting her head gently. "For my little kitten? Of course." Muttered him. Then, with a mild movement of his free hand, a sudden wind put off the lights, and after a few seconds of darkness, a couple of blue dots appeared in the air. The dots danced with each other around Eva and David. Then, the two dots started to lift as they become four. Eight, sixteen, thirty two... In no time, the whole ceiling was filled with small dots who danced with each other as if they were in a party. David looked at Eva and he got close to her, seeking for another of her sweet kisses.

Eva definitely knew we wanted to be with him for forever. If they had to return at all back to his old Plane, she would go along with him. He used his magic for not evil, he saved her, became a companion what else could she ask for from. He was perfect for her. Her dreams of being accepted and desired are now coming true. "David, I love you." The words escaped from her lips without realization, she felt so embarrassed for saying that to him. "I...I'm sorry..." hoping he didn't hear her say those words. Words of pure emotion, love and happiness.

David smiled. "Don't worry." Muttered him. "You don't have to hide anything from me." His soft words were accompanied by a slow and gentle pet and a single kiss. The touch of her soft hair, and the fur of her cat ears was so pleasant and comfortable. "I want to give you something." Said him rising his arm. Then, one of the blue dots came down from the ceiling and stood in his hand, waiting for the orders of his summoner. "I'm an energy being, so my magic is in fact, a part of me." Then, David took Eva hand and put the blue dot in it. He gently closed her hand around the dot, and then, a small spark tickled their hands.

David slowly opened her hand, and the blue dot jumped out and ran around Eva, finally stopping in front of her. "This is my gift. This tiny part of me now belongs to you. It will illuminate the darkest of your paths, will give you warmth and will be always by your side." The little dot got close to Eva and then disappeared. "It will follow you no matter where you go." The blue dot appeared again from behind her cat ears, and stood again dancing in front of her. "Go ahead, grab it."

She grabs it, but it kept moving away. She looked at him, " can i chase it?". She looked at him with yearning eyes to turn, her instincts starting to overwhelm her. She couldn't wait for the response it and turned taking off her clothes. This time not tearing them. She ran around the room chasing her gift, that he had given her. She was happy that he gave her this gift.

"Of course, is yours now." But Eva seemed not to wait for his answer and quickly ran all across the room, chasing the little dot and doing all that cute cat things he liked so much. The blue dot make itself hard to catch, going up and down, making her jump and run. And when it seemed she had catch it, the dot just disappeared, and appeared again in front of her, doing little circles, like if it was laughing at her. David stretched and took a deep breath, closing his eyes and relaxing on the sofa.

Eventually she grew tired and gave up on chasing the blue dot. It loved to play with her. She was too exhausted to change back into human form. She jumped on David and curled up in a ball and cuddled with him for the night. She was happy with his gift, knowing he will always be with her, no matter what.

David let Eva curl with him and then he caressed her. The blue dot looked at her and careful got close. When it noticed that she had given up in chasing it, it got close to her and lay on her. David felt so comfortable, hearing the little cat noises Eva did, feeling her heartbeat on his hands and the warmth her body emanate. He couldn't avoid to fall sleep and with him, the magic lights also faded away, returning to his owner. "Good night, my love."

She started to purr and softly, "Goodnight, David". She was so happy to be his companion. She left everything behind, her family, her life, everything she achieved, just to be with him.

The two of slept soundlessly together. Morning approached, the sun rays entering the room and hitting Eva who was still asleep on David's chest. She opened her eyes and nudged his cheek gently and licking him. "Good morning," she said softly, jumped down and transformed back into human form.