Crimson soul

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
He took a deep breath and smiled. "It's okay, sweetheart, it's okay..." Said him laying down with her, caressing her skin as he hugged her. "There will be more waiting for you next time... Now sleep and rest..." Muttered him, making sure he offered her all his warmth. To be honest, he also felt a little bit tired of all that excercise they just did. Such a pleasant excercise... And that and her sweet little purrs, made him fell asleep with her in no time.

She moved closer to him as they slept, flipping the tip of her tail while she dreamt. Her arms wrapped around his torso, knowing that he's there next to her. Waking with a jolt, her ears stood up and went to the window standing there in human form, hoping she didn't wake David up. Something was out there and she didn't know what it was. Looking back her partner, she transformed into a cat and left the room, jumping out the window onto a tree and back into the woods with her blue dot following her.

With her movements he waked up, but was so comfortable on bed that David didn't even opened the eyes and just tried to sleep again. But a few minutes later, trying to reach his little kitty again, he noticed she wasn't there. Then he got up and looked around, but found no one. Getting a little bit worried, he got dressed and looked by the window. Where does Eva could be? Thougt him even more worried.

She felt David looking for her and returned back in cat form, climbing back up the tree and into the window. She saw him standing there and sat on the window sill, with guilt in her eyes. Waiting for him to say something.

He saw her returning and then he smiled in relief. "Hey, Eva. You had me worried." Said him, very kindly, as he gently pet her. "Next time warn me, or tell me where are you going, so I'm not worried." Said him. "Where did you go, anyway? Did you saw something interesting?" Asked David feeling curious about it.

"Sorry, David.", tilting more to one side for scratches. "I heard something while I was sleeping and I had to go check it out.", jumping down from the window sill into the bed. "Went into the woods, and no I didn't see anything. By the time I got there it was too late." she curled up into a ball and watched him.

He smiled. "It's okay, my kitty." Said him as he sat on the bed. "It's okay." Muttered him as he pet her little cute ears with one finger. "Now rest a little while longer. And don't worry, tomorrow we will continue our journey and you will have all the adventures you may want. okay?" Then he lay on the bed, nest to Eva, petting her really slow and gentle. David loved that little kitty so much...

Him petting her always put her to sleep. "Okay...", said she drifting off back to sleep. Eva loved David just as much. As she slept, she dreamt that the two of them where in David's realm, where she was at his side 24/7 like they already are. Eva woke up and snuggled closer to him trying get more body heat from him.

David didn't sleep anymore, but he stood quiet next to his kitty, looking how beautiful she was sleeping and getting close to him to get more warmth. The night bid farewell, and the morning came, shily illuminating the bedroom. "Psss.... Honey... Time to get up." Muttered him, gently caressing her soft fur.

Meww...."Huh....What....five more minutes." Not moving an inch, Eva didn't want to wake up one tiny bit. Opening her eyes just a little bit and closing them.

David laughed. "You are pretty lazy, ain't you?" He sat on the bed and streched. "Come on..." He looked at Eva, and saw the little blue dot peek from behinf her ears and hide again, refusing to wake up too. David chuckled and got close to Eva. "Comeon little lazy kitty..." Muttered him as he pet her gently. "It's adventure time..."

The word "adventure" made her ears perk up. Opening her eyes, yawning and stretching, "Sorry, if I didn't want to wake up. I had a really good dream. Where are going to this time?" Jumped out of the bed, changed into form, and started to grab her items.

He smiled, looking at her getting up and changing of form. It never got old. "Where? Well, I never thought that.. I always just... Walk. Do you have any place you would like to see?" Asked him. Having something to do for once could be nice. "If not, we can always just... Keep walking, looking for things to do in our way. I'm sure there are tons of adventures out there waiting for us."

"Hmmm..... I would like to visit your realm. Now that you have reason to go back there.", she said softly. He did have a reason for going back now, she was with him and he didn't have to walk this realm anymore. He could settle down and be with her.

He smiled and sat down in a chair. "No. You don't understand. I have no realm, no plane to call home. I'm energy, brought back to life from the Edge of Forever; a cold place on the edge of the universe. There is nothing there, just lonely and painful emptiness." He looked sad. "And the closest thing that I may had to call 'home' is the planes of the dark Kings, and... Well, I don't want you to see that place. It's even worse than the Edge." He looked at her. "I decided to wander the mortal planes because I had nowhere to go, not because I didn't wanted to return." He got up and tried not to look too sad. "You must understand that I'm not human, Eva. I'm energy."

"I.... I'm sorry David." she hugged him from behind. "If you're energy can't you create your own realm. I don't want to see you sad and wandering this plane for years. I'll eventually die anyway.", now becoming sad. She backed away and continued packing. " I just want you happy David. I understand."

He smiled. "The energy needed to create a plane, is the one caused by the destruction of the plane itself." He chuckled. "I'm energy, but I'm not that powerful." He sighed and got up. "You don't worry, okay? I'm with you now, and that makes me happy. Let's just enjoy that happiness." Once everything was packed he went to the entrance of the room and opened the door. "Ready?"

"Have you thought becoming more powerful?", she looked at him as she grabbed the last item. "Okay, I won't worry and you are right. Yea let's go.", she held on to his arm as they exited the room. Thinking about all that David told her, could she really stay with him. She didn't have much a home as well and the Kajit realm was nothing she's ever heard of. Stuck in a unusual world just like David, it was best she stayed with him for as long as possible.

Becoming more powerful? Well, in theory is possible, but David never really thought about that, and for doing so, would require to do really mean things to others, and that was one of the things why he refused to be a servant of the dark Kings; he didn't wanted to harm innocent people. He paid for the room and hold Eva close as the walked away from the town, leaving the curious looks and whispers of the villagers behind.

"So glad to be out of that village. Which direction now?", said she holding on to him as the walked together. Quiet and submissive as she was, she didn't want to question or say much, keeping her thoughts to herself.