Crimson soul

He smiled warmly. "I enjoy your company the same, in human form or in cat form. And even if you are really cute in your little cat form, I prefer to see you as human, with your beautiful cat features." Said David. He sighed as Eva stopped playing with him. Then he sat on the sofa again. "But you can be as you feel more comfortable with, around me."

She smiled, "Being a cat is so much fun! However, it does become addicting, there needs to be a balance between the two." She goes into the room and transforms back into human. Sitting next to him on the couch, her are intentions are to make David happy, no matter what. Falling secretly in love with him.

"Good to know." Said him. Then she returned, in her precious human form. He unwillingly got closer to her when she sat. Something inside of him commanded him to, a feeling that he never had felt before, an urge to be with her, to embrace her. Without even noticing it, one of his hands caressed her long hair, soft and bright as the sun. "You are gorgeous, Eva." Said David.

"Thank you, David.", she too felt this same feeling and wanted to be with him as well. Looked in his eyes, "You're very different, in most males that I encountered."Eva had this longing of being who she was in cat form, everyone made fun of her on this plane, but not David. He accepted for who she was and that hiding wasn't an option anymore. He rescued her in time of trouble and allowed her to be his companion on this journey of his. All she wanted was to be at his side.

"You are welcome, Eva." David stood by his side on the sofa for a while longer. Feeling her warmth, her breathing, her beauty. "Hey, what do you say if we go to see if the chef has already prepared some food?" Asked him, knowing that she was pretty hungry. "By the way, what do you like to eat?" He wondered if, like cats in this plane, she liked fish, milks and little wild animals.

"Sounds good to me, I'm into human food. I despise cat food and wild animals. Adore fish, milk is good.", chuckling softly. Leaves the living room to go get ready for dinner. Looks through her new clothes and changes. "Ready, David? How is this?". Now wearing a black dress.

David got up and looked at her. She was the most precious creature he had ever seen, now he was sure. Her little figure in that black dress, her tail, peering under the dress. He got close to her and looked at her again. "Is perfect." Said him, unable to look away from her gorgeous eyes. Then he offered her his hand. "Let's go?"

She took his hand, "Ready." She noticed his stare, "Is everything, you seem unable to take your eyes off of me?", smiling softly.

"Is just that you look gorgeous, Eva." Said him. Walking slowly, they made it to the restaurant part of the inn. There, the place was almost empty, just a few couples, and the owners of the inn were dinning. David offered seat to Eva in a table far from indiscreet sights and he sat in front of her. The waiter, who was procrastinating due to the lack of customers, quickly went to greet them ant took note of what they wanted to eat. But again, he stood agape at the sight of Eva. Still, he tried to be as polite and respectful as he could. "What will you want to eat?" Asked him. David wasn't hungry, but neither wanted to make Eva feel uncomfortable, being her the only one eating. "I want something light? A salad may be?" The Waiter nodded and looked at Eva "And the lady?" Asked the waiter, wondering what could she want to eat.

"What are your special's?", hoping for something with fish. She noticed the waiter's gaze at her tail and hides it. "I'll do a salad as with some water."

The waiter nodded and walked away. David looked at her again. His sight easily got lost in her eyes, following her hair to her shoulders. There, the dress and her female figure. He felt the urge to grab her, to have her between his arms. But David endured it, and looked at her eyes. "How does it feel to be a cat?" Asked him, now curious about it.

"It's fun adventure but sometimes a pain, because humans look at you weirdly and its awkward. Other times a gift and curse.", replied she. Starting to eat her food and look at him in his eyes also getting lost in his.

David smiled. "Yeah, sounds fun." Said him. The salad was pretty tasteful, it had lettuce, tomato, and other nice vegetables. The diversity of edible food on this plane was quite a lot. The soiree was nice, he talked about the places he had seen, the adventures he had lived. Still, his words sounded rather empty. Once they had finished, he leaned on the chair and looked at Eva. "The food was tasty." He smiled. "Are you up for a little walk trough the city?"

"A walk would be nice. I'm kinda full myself". Her meal was just as good, even though for a Kajit, she's used to it. "Do you want me to pay for it?", asking kindly.

He shook his head. "No. Today is on me." Said him smiling, and he payed for the food. Outside, the night has already come, and they didn't even noticed it. "Looks like our nap was a little bit longer than we expected." Said David. As they walked under the starry sky, the moon looked at them from far, far away. Free of any cloud that could cover her, the moon illumined the streets, giving a sensation of calm and peace to the village.

"It's so beautiful, the stars are amazing." holding on to David's arm as they walked. "Is it wrong for me to start having feelings for you?" asked she. Knowing she's never been in love before, this is something out the ordinary that she's ever felt before.

He stopped at the end of the village, only fields of wheat and woods could be seen at the distance. David took Eva hands and looked at her eyes. "Look inside your heart and ask it to your soul. And if those feelings are real, there is nothing wrong with it." Said him smiling. Then he let her think for an instant. "Tell me; are true those feelings?"

She does a little soul searching and reopens her eyes, "Those feelings are true. As strong as my heart beats for you." she replied. Taking his hand into his, "I feel as if i love you even though its been a day or two." Time doesn't exist for either of them now.

He waits for her answer and listens to her. "I must tell you, that I also have been feeling the same for you. I've asked it to myself several times now, but the answer is always the same. And, as you say, we only know each other for a couple of days, but I never felt like this before, and now, I want to spend all my time with you..." Said David. "Eva, may I steal a kiss from you?"

Taken aback, "You may kiss me, because i've been wanting to kiss you as well. I wanted to kiss you from our first encounter." She thinks to herself, Could he be the one for me, this amazing creature from another plane. Someone wanting me for the first time. She smiled and moved closer to him.