Crimson soul

He smiled and looked at her. "Well, maybe is too soon to decide that. Don't you think?" Said him. In the end, they only know each other for one day. "But don't worry, you can stay with me for as long as you want, I really enjoy your company. And yes, maybe someday we find someplace to call home. Is up to us to find it." He winked and kept walking close to her. Several hours later, they found a little village built in a big clear. Houses of wood and stone rested all across the peaceful place.

"Yea, you're right on that, maybe is too soon. I enjoy your company as well, David. That would be nice if we did." She looked at him. "Do you know where we are? I'm in need of a hot meal, comfy bed and new clothes. How long do you intend on staying in the village? asked she."

David looked at the village. It was a regular village, situated on the lands of the north, where the summer had a pleasant temperature but the winters were really cold. "I don't know where we are." Said him smiling. "And I don't know how many time I would stay. Maybe a couple of days, maybe a couple of weeks..." He looked at her. "That's the better part of traveling. The uncertainty." He gave her his hand and smiled. "Come on, let's find you some clothes and a proper meal."

She smiled back at him and gave her his hand, entering the village together. She spots a cute little clothing store, "Wanna look in here?"

"Sure." Said David, getting onto the shop with her. The place was empty, and a young girl was working as shopkeeper. She quickly went to greet them, and stood amazed a couple of seconds looking at Eva. "Oh..." The shopkeeper was speechless. "We are looking for some pretty clothes for this cute lady." Said David looking at Eva. "Y.. Yes, sure." Said the shopkeeper, "Let's go take a look?" Asked the girl, offering Eva to show her the clothes of the shop.

"Sure thanks", looking at David for approval. She's never been shopping for sure, all she got was hand-me-downs clothes. Nervous in fact at this new experience. "David, are you sure about this?"

David smiled. "Sure, Eva. Pick up everything you want." Said him, and looked at the clothes of the shop, as the shopkeeper took Eva to show her some clothes. In this Plane, humans were used to see other races, but there were almost no Kajit here, so it was quite an event to see one of them. "I.. I'm Sandra." Said the shopkeeper. "Look, here we have some dresses your size. We also have some regular clothes and other complements..." Sandra looked at Eva. "Ehhh... Our clothes have no... Mmmm..." She blushed a little bit, pointing at Eva tail, that peeked shyly over the bottom of David cloak. "But don't worry. I'm sure I can fix the clothes to fit with your..." Sandra blushed and looked away, embarrassed, not knowing what else to say.

"Well mini skirts and short dresses would go perfectly along with some shirts and maybe a short night gown as well." She watched Sandra pull out some options that might be able to fit Eva. After awhile of trying on options she chose a few pieces of clothing that be able to last her awhile. "Sandra, thank you for help and these will work perfectly with my tail. I know you're shocked by it. But i understand." She whispered so David wouldn't hear her. After paying for everything at the store, the couple went to find an inn, hopefully with some food and a room.

After a short nice walk trough the village, they found a big building with an 'Inn' sign on it. "Let's see of we can get some proper food and a nice bed here." Said him. The place had its few customers, everyone minding their own business, pretty calm place overall. "Hello travelers..." Said the innkeeper, looking at the unique traits of Eva. "We are looking for food, maybe even a room, to stay a few days?" Asked David. The innkeeper, returning his attention to David, nodded. "Follow me." Said the man, and took them to a room. "The chef will prepare the dinner in a couple of hours, in the meantime, here is your room." Then the innkeeper gave the key of the room to David and left, looking one last time to the curious couple.

The room was fitted for people to stay for more than a couple of days, it had a big room, with a table, a hearth and a sofa. The floor was made of wood and there were carpets all over it. Then, in a separate room it were the bed and some other bedroom furniture. "What do you want to do until dinner?" Asked David to Eva.

She looks around satisfied, "This can work. I was hoping to rest for a bit I'm tired and could use a little rest if that's okay with you." responded she, while looking at David. The clothes will be put away later. She laid on the sofa and curled up into a ball like she does in cat form and closed her eyes. She started to purr and mew softly as she slept.

(How's my rp-ing so far?)

"Sure." Said him, and sat on the sofa next to her. Smiling at her each purr and mew, he leaned on the sofa and closed his eyes, thinking in his own things. What a beautiful, and unusual, creature had decided to join him in his travels. Slightly oppening one eye, he looked at her. A small kitten, a wonderful, young cat girl, peacefully sleeping by his side, In such comfortable place... Sleeping in the sofa wasn't as comfortable as the bed, but it was way better than the ground. With a deep breath, David smiled at his luck. Maybe this Plane wasn't all that bad.

Eva started to dream and chills were sent down her back causing her transform into a cat again. Her fur standing up as if she was being attacked. She mewed painfully as she slept, her claws digging into the sofa.

David noticed that Eva was having nightmares. "Eva..." Muttered David trying to wake her up. "Eva." Said him slightly louder. "Eva, wake up." Said David, putting his hand on her to calm her down. It looked like nightmares where a curse for every race in every mortal Plane. David usually thought about how could it be dreaming. Because, not being from a mortal Plane, he had no dreams or nightmares while sleeping.

She awoke suddenly with a jolt, fur still standing as if she was ready to attack. She hopped down from the couch and went underneath to hide.

David was surprised by her reaction. Then he got up and lay on the floor, looking under the sofa, searching for Eva. "Hey, Eva? It's me, David." Said him in a soft voice, trying to comfort her. "Are you okay?" Asked him. Helping Kajit with her nightmares wasn't something he did everyday. "Come on, why don't you come out and explain me what happened?" Said him, offering her his hand.

She hesistant on coming out, but comes out slowly, and climbs in his lap. "Everything is okay, Just had a bad dream." Curling up in a ball, letting him pet her comfortingly. She licks his hand, her small tongue tickling him a bit. She looked at him with graciousness but her fur still on end just a bit, after calming down just a bit.

David pet her and caressed her soft and gentle. "Don't worry, you are safe with me now." Muttered him. Her little tongue licking his hand made him chuckle. "Hey... That tickles..." Said him smiling. His hands lay gently over her cat body, and his fingers moved slowly, making sure she calmed down and forget about the nightmare.

Purring softly, from his touch, she loved the affection he was giving her. "Sorry about that.", she said and stopped licking him. "What are we gonna do now? I'm still hungry.", stretching out on his lap.

Once she's fully calmed down, she started tugging at his sleeve, wanting to play or at least do something active.

He looked at her, so beautiful and precious creature. "Well, we still have a while until the inn chef start cooking." Said him. Then, seeing her playing with his sleeve made him chuckle. She was obviously bored and wanted to play. David lay on the sofa and, having Eva on his chest, he started to draw figures on the air and all around Eva. Chasing them was useless, since the figures were made of magic and they would just disappear when touched. But cats liked to chase things, and David enjoyed seeing Eva having fun with his magic.

"This is so much fun!", exclaiming she. She stopped for a moment and asked him, "I should've asked you this earlier, Do you like it more when in human form with my cat features or completely in cat form." Eva jumped off the couch and continued playing with David's magic. Eventually, getting tired, she stopped and hid to change back into human form.