Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty then:)
It's important that you don't stress anything, and be patient. Even though there are multiple characters in the same room, your character doesn't have to reply or react to everyone in one post. That will make your character seem stressed and in some chases neurotic. If five people talk to you at the same time, you can't respond to them all at the same time. Prioritize, and be patient. Give others space. Also: a very important thing! It's a huge risk to make your character reply to what's already happened. For instance: When you made Alicia react back in time: You wrote how she tried to address Luke, but Luke's writer had already made him leave. That's unfair because if Luke would naturally respond to that, Luke can't un-leave and reply to what your character did or said.) It's important to try to specify certain things so the others can use your text in order to advance. :)
Ah I see. I will endeavor not to do that in the future. Thanks for the tip

Reactions: Laivindur
Another question... it's normal to have to limit replies to less often than im used to in order to let others reply right? It's a scheduling difference between the players thing right?

Just asking because im a very swift poster usually but ive been holding back so i dont just run away with the story by myself

Another question... it's normal to have to limit replies to less often than im used to in order to let others reply right? It's a scheduling difference between the players thing right?

Just asking because im a very swift poster usually but ive been holding back so i dont just run away with the story by myself
I think that is one of the rules on this RP. I'm actually going to wait and see if Anna gets spotted before I have Luke do something again... after all he is till eating his dinner.

I'm waiting for Clary...

Yup, I had some things to do but I have tea now and I'm ready to make a post

Reactions: Laivindur
Yeah, I think I might limit it to an animal form a day. Like, the first animal she uses that day is the only animal she can gain the attributes and physical characteristics from all day long. And then when a new day starts she can pick a new animal. That way she has to pick and chose carefully what animals she morphs into and can't just flit through like 20 different animals in 20 minutes.
im okay with this.

to all: i think posting will speed up once we all get going.

• 91b973199291be7a50e63e07d599df7c.jpg
  • 00dd64e26b60204597b7b0c0f2ca5189.jpg
  • 107697681-grinning-red-haired-teenage-boy-gettyimages.jpg

⇢ Name | Rowan Lachlan
⇢ Nickname | Puff the Plush

⇢ Age | 15
⇢ Birthday | 27.11.1977

⇢ Height | 5ft 4in (roughly 162.5 cm)
⇢ Hair length & color | Short and messy light red hair
⇢ Eye color | Dull green

⇢ Gender | Male

⇢ Power(s) | Transformation (himself, mostly)
⇢ Power limit| Mental hang-ups. His control is strongly linked to his mental state and the more of himself he changes the clearer his mind must be. Currently if he tries a full body transformation he'll turn into a terrier-sized plushie dragon. He has a decent control if he sticks to tops two limbs.

⇢ Biography / /
Growing up in a lower middle class family things were tough, but fun as he played and spent time with his twin sister in their parent's working absence. With so much time just the two of them it was easy for them to keep their slowly blossoming powers a secret. Though clumsy he often tried to transform into any animal his sister requested, though the result ended up worse than imagined every single time. Each and every time he failed she would call it gross and they'd laugh it off.
Their joy ended when they were 10 and a band of robbers went through the impoverished neighborhood in search of valuables. Hitting their home, a rented place they somehow had managed to hold onto, the robbers gave no regards to the children. The twins, angered, tried to protect their home, but failed as his sister's ability backfired and his turned awry. Having tried to transform into a dragon he in the last minute remembered the plush dragon he had saved up for and given to his sister as a present and turned into an exact replica of that. Laughing the robbers kicked his weaker, but still internally living, form and as a last form of vengeance against their novel attempt, they reported them to the state in order to distract from the chain of robberies.
With no choice in the matter, their parents gave them up and the two were separated and sent to completely different places. Hoping to see her again he tries to keep a cheerful mood and not fall into a temper, as it would trigger a full body transformation. Also, as a way to cope, he took up art to pass time while under the watchful eyes of the government.

⇢ Themes / /
Gary Jules - Mad world
Skillet - Hero

『 PREFERENCES 』

⇢ Loves / /
→ ✓ ✓ - Dark colors
→ ✓ ✓- Photography
→ ✓ ✓- Sketching and drawing

⇢ Fears / /
→ ▣ - Losing loved ones
→ ▣- Having his «cute» form revealed
→ ▣- Never finding his family again

⇢ Dislikes / /
→ ✗ - Plushies
→ ✗- His height
→ ✗- Robbers
→ ✗ - Dragons

『 THE PLAYER 』

⇢ Username: Dragonesper
Dragonesper here, I'm not that skilled at using pictures for RPs…

Let me know if there's something wrong/disagreeable with the character.
unfortunately we've already got a shape shifter. i wont be accepting anything similar for the time being. check out www.powerlisting.wikia.com

So NPC characters wont have lengthy posts at all? Was hoping for them to be as fleshed out and lively as the main characters. It makes the world seem more complete and not as if things only got interesting if our characters initiate something interesting
I understand she doesn't wanna end up playing many NPC's and get the game ruined for her, though I agree that not being able to interacting with some of the NPC's, even for a tiny while, would cause a troublesome situation, though I will try to if you really don't bother @Romdeaux.
I will make effort as i see fit, personally. if anyone would like to get a copy of ANY NPC character trees, just DM me.

EDIT: anyone who can write me a npc post after studying the character trees, may be allowed to represent them in game. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
So um... are we all just... done with this or something? because it feels like we are more inclined to post here than in the IC XD

Well we are actually waiting for a specific character to post so we can move on. At least I am :dude:

Well we are actually waiting for a specific character to post so we can move on. At least I am :dude:
Yeah so am I. But it looks like they are going to everywhere BUT This RP :lol:

Sorry sorry. Had to take care of something but I am writing a reply right now. Just to clarify where everyone is so I dont mess up:

Eden is in the backyard in a tree

Ricchon is in a corner, staring at my character. Is he visible to her or would she just sense him?

Anna has now come inside, hung up her coat and is trying to sneak to her room holding a rabbit

Luke is in the dining room eating

Alicia in en route to the backyard to round up Eden

Is that everyone?

Reactions: TyranntX
maybe we can talk about your powers while we wait ?
Well Luke in his current state has only the following. Telekinesis (only works on tangible matter and energy attacks), Telepathy, Levitation, barriers, and minor and energy projectiles . BUT seeing as all of us are not adults yet and still learning their powers I figured he could learn anything else in the affiliation of his powers over time much like any of us could. (An example would be his levitation leading him being able to fly, and his barriers being able to reflect projectiles instead of just absorbing the impact). It may sound OP at first but he is going to learn them at a later stage and not all at once, Also I think it goes without saying that everyone would be doing the same as Luke. The REASON why I gave Luke the skills he dose is because of how he has been training himself alone for so long that it comes second nature to him, meaning he could do the events he did today and still be able to carry on without issues. And the reason why I am thinking about Luke learn more about his psychic powers is because telekinesis covers such a BIG area of powers and potential to use in this RP. But again, it's not right a way but rather over a course of weeks to months.

I know that I said that overusing his powers is his only real limit but I'm talking about A LOT of stress to his mind and body, like absorbing a powerful explosion with his barriers or holding a massive object with the object moving part of his telekinesis for too long. Which if you think about his character (a 16 year old who has an understanding of his powers but not 100% control over it because of his fears [for the time being]) this would make sense, and isn't really overpowered. Because if you think of it, your character pretty much has the "God Mode" of super powers (not trying to be rude, just something that came to me a few days ago :p). It would be fun for our characters to grow as people as their powers continue to develop and evolve, for example. It would be cool to see Eden refine her power through a method that makes sense... what That would be I'll let you think about since you are the GM AND it is your character... Heck you don't even have to do what I just said XD

Status
Not open for further replies.