Status
Not open for further replies.
lord. Personally, I'm not a fan of your 1996 Disney Aesthetic.

But I'm not here to judge taste.

Looks fine to me :) I'll add her to the roster.
I'd like to join if you're still accepting ^^

This looks like Fun, I think i'll join.

75284de434ae846ac9763a78d8680190.jpg

Luke Uptin

❀ The • Evolving • Mind ❀

THE BASICS

Information

Nickname: (none, He HATES nicknames)

Birthday - December 20th

Height - 5' 7" or 1.73736 meters

Hair: Short blonde

Eyes: Sky Blue

Powers: Telekinesis and Energy Manipulation (in the sense of force fields and energy attacks) (Got rid of shape shifting since Telekinesis surprisingly covers that... wont use it though, not at first)

Power Limit: For his Psychic powers... there is no limit, persay... but if he uses too much of his power for too long he can cause damage to his body, even WORSE things can happen in extreme cases(in short, his mind is like a muscle.. if he pushes it too far beyond it's limit he is GOING to strain it and his body.) Also if is sees something he is afraid of, he is palatalized in fear and his powers run rampant and out of control as he slips into a panic attack. (all of his fears are from being tortured as a child)

MY LIFE STORY

Biography

Luke has show signs of his powers shortly after being born, although they were weak at first they have only grown more powerful as he got older. one day When he was only three, the unthinkable happened. Bad people murdered his mother and father and kidnapped Luke when he was 3 years of age. Forced to undergo horrible experiments He has come to distrust most people, even authorities. when Luke was 7 he managed to break free from his captors and make his way to freedom, Now he lives in the Orphanage and there he has lived ever since. However even to this day he still does not trust anyone, and often tries to exclude him self from the affairs of others. He even prefers to refine his powers on his own over train with any of the instructors, in fact that's what he has been doing for years. Luke is exceptionally skilled in his psychic powers that its almost frightening... From Telekinesis, to speaking using telepathy, to Erasing memories. Even his energy manipulation (which is also part of his psychic power) is something most people seem to be afraid of, From force fields to psy-bolts Luke can go from defense to offense and back again without flaw... unless of course he gets scared, and when that happens he loses all control of his powers as they go haywire and tear up everything in the area while Luke slips into a panic attack. But Despite this Luke understands how is powers work, and is always doing his best to learn more. Because of his hate for people, Luke tries to isolate him self from others, and in two years time... he can leave the orphanage and seek out a place to seclude him self entirely to further refine his powers until he master's all of it's secrets.

Themes

Blumenkranz
A Sad Pathway
This Ain't The End Of Me

PREFERENCES

Loves - Animals (Especially Reptiles, and Rodents), Movies, Meditation (usually levitates while doing it)

Fears - Blood, Ghosts (The real ones), Needles

Dislikes- Stupidity, Dishonesty, Most people

THE PLAYER

TyranntX
[I am Seldom NOT on this website (or at now anyways), So I will try to be active on this along with any other RP's I'm a part of]

NOTE: UNLESS I SAY OTHERWISE, LUKE ALWAYS SPEAKS USING TELEPATHY!

Last edited:
PLEASE do~
So, upon looking at the cs just submitted, I noticed one of the listed powers is shape-shifting...

So, the power I chose for my character is Animal Morphing. It is too similar to shape-shifting? Do I need to change it?

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_oa1agbnFQO1v9pr3so1_1280.jpg

FC: Katherine Mcnamara​
"Reach for the stars
latest
and they wont be able to resist
Katherine-McNamara-18.jpg
flying into your hands!"
36be3bc3376865d2477392a8def5ce39.jpg

Just A Wingless Angel

THE BASICS

Name | Clarissa Marie Morgenstern

Nickname | Clary

Age | 17

Birthday | October 30th

Height | 5'0

Hair length & color | Falls to the middle of her back - red/auburn

Eye color | Hazel

Gender | Female

Power(s) | Animal Morphing

Power limit | At the moment, when Clary tries to turn into an animal, she is only able to acquire a few physical characteristics and attributes of that animal. For example, if she were to try and turn into a cat, she would only gain cat ears, a tail, and maybe some claws for the physical characteristics and maybe night vision and great balance as some attributes. She is unable to turn fully into that animal. Her power is uncontrolled so there is a high chance that when she tries to morph into one animal, she morphs into another accidentally. For example, if she were to try to morph into a eagle, there is a possibility of her morphing into a rat instead.

MY LIFE STORY

Biography / /
Clary was born the youngest to parents Victor and Elizabeth Morgenstern, though sadly her mother passed away during her birth. Her two older brothers were Sebastian and Jace, Sebastian being seven years older than Clary and Jace being five years older than Clary. Clary was always closer to Jase than she was Sebastian, her oldest brother taking after their father a bit too much. Victor was a kind man in his own right but he was much too obsessed with his work. He worked as a scientist in a lab that focused on animals but his work was not enough for him. He became obsessed with the idea that humans were made for so much more. When news broke out about the special children, he pondered if such gifts were truly given by God or if they could be re-created. When Clary was born and started showing signs of her power at the age of 5, Victor was delighted. He began secretly experimenting on Clary, putting her through what no child should ever go through. When Jace found out, he was horrified and vowed he was going to take Clary far away from this crazy man. It took some careful planning but one day when Victor went out momentarily to get more supplies, Jace snuck Clary out. He then took her to the Orphanage where she would be safe. Every once in a while he comes and checks in on her but recently she hasn't heard from him.

Themes / /
Bad Dream ~ Ruelle
Where Do We Go From Here? ~ Ruelle
Hurts Like Hell ~ Fleurie

PREFERENCES

Loves / /
✓ ✓ - Her sketchpad and pencil kit.

✓ ✓- Link: A locket of her mothers.

✓ ✓- Link: Her brothers ring that she wears on a chain around her neck.

Fears / /
- Being touched without her express permission

- The sight of blood/confined spaces

- Needles or any other pointy objects

Dislikes / /
- Bullies

- Anything sour

- People touching her sketchpad

THE PLAYER

Username:
Wingless_Angel
[I'll try to post as much as I can. I'm looking for a job and college starts in little over a month so hopefully I'll be able to post the required amount.]​

Taiga%2BMorioka.png

Tab 1
original.jpg

Luke Uptin

THE BASICS

Information

Birthday - December 20th

Powers: ( I SWEAR I rolled a 6) Psychic powers (anything related to it that is, I lumping them as one because Psychic is a huge field that is affiliated with one another) and Shape shifting

Power Limit: For his Psychic powers... there is no limit, persay... but if he uses too much of his power for too long he can cause damage to his body, even WORSE things can happen in extreme cases(in short, his mind is like a muscle.. if he pushes it too far beyond it's limit he is GOING to strain it and his body.) As for shape shifting he has to know who or what it is to transform into it. People he has not met or animals he dose not know exist can not be transformed into until he finds out about them.

MY LIFE STORY

Biography

Luke has show signs of his powers shortly after being born, although they were weak at first they have only grown more powerful as he got older. one day When he was only three, the unthinkable happened. Bad people murdered his mother and father and kidnapped Luke when he was 3 years of age. Forced to undergo horrible experiments He has come to distrust most people, even authorities. when Luke was 7 he managed to break free from his captors and make his way to freedom, Now he lives in the Orphanage and there he has lived ever since. However even to this day he still does not trust anyone, and often tries to exclude him self from the affairs of others. He even prefers to refine his powers on his own over train with any of the instructors, in fact that's what he has been doing for years. Luke is exceptionally skilled in his psychic powers that its almost frightening... From Telekinesis, to speaking using telepathy, to Erasing memories. Even his Shape shifting powers are something that many find concerning, the idea that he could be "Anything he wants" is a thought that is a little unnerving. But Luke does not care about what others think of him, because he him self dose not care about them. . . One thing is certain though, in two years time he will be free to live his own life.

Themes

Blumenkranz
A Sad Pathway
This Ain't The End Of Me

PREFERENCES

Loves - Animals (Especially Reptiles, and Rodents), Movies, Meditation (usually levitates while doing it)

THE PLAYER

TyranntX
[I am Seldom NOT on this website (or at now anyways), So I will try to be active on this along with any other RP's I'm a part of]
I'd just like you to get some specifics on what your psychic powers are. powerlisting.wikia.com links are always encouraged. I don't mind particularly OP shit [bold]as long as its properly limited[/b].

and lets get some more limitations on those powers yeah?

I understand backstory and all, but, one of the things about this is that the children here are still just children. they're growing, maybe going through puberty, their powers are going to be a struggle to put out, or be limited to very simple things and nigh anything else.

and ONE last thing.

gotta be REALISTIC art. or photo images.

animu isn't really cutting it.

i plan to talk to missy miss a few posts up as well, im not digging the disney vibe on hers.

Mine is about as bad as ill allow, proportioned features, realism, yknow?

sorry about the nitpicking. but i do love the character!

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_oa1agbnFQO1v9pr3so1_1280.jpg

FC: Katherine Mcnamara​
"Reach for the stars
latest
and they wont be able to resist
Katherine-McNamara-18.jpg
flying into your hands!"
36be3bc3376865d2477392a8def5ce39.jpg

Just A Wingless Angel

THE BASICS

Name | Clarissa Marie Morgenstern

Nickname | Clary

Age | 17

Birthday | October 30th

Height | 5'0

Hair length & color | Falls to the middle of her back - red/auburn

Eye color | Hazel

Gender | Female

Power(s) | Animal Morphing

Power limit | At the moment, when Clary tries to turn into an animal, she is only able to acquire a few physical characteristics and attributes of that animal. For example, if she were to try and turn into a cat, she would only gain cat ears, a tail, and maybe some claws for the physical characteristics and maybe night vision and great balance as some attributes. She is unable to turn fully into that animal. Her power is uncontrolled so there is a high chance that when she tries to morph into one animal, she morphs into another accidentally. For example, if she were to try to morph into a eagle, there is a possibility of her morphing into a rat instead.

MY LIFE STORY

Biography / /
Clary was born the youngest to parents Victor and Elizabeth Morgenstern, though sadly her mother passed away during her birth. Her two older brothers were Sebastian and Jace, Sebastian being seven years older than Clary and Jace being five years older than Clary. Clary was always closer to Jase than she was Sebastian, her oldest brother taking after their father a bit too much. Victor was a kind man in his own right but he was much too obsessed with his work. He worked as a scientist in a lab that focused on animals but his work was not enough for him. He became obsessed with the idea that humans were made for so much more. When news broke out about the special children, he pondered if such gifts were truly given by God or if they could be re-created. When Clary was born and started showing signs of her power at the age of 5, Victor was delighted. He began secretly experimenting on Clary, putting her through what no child should ever go through. When Jace found out, he was horrified and vowed he was going to take Clary far away from this crazy man. It took some careful planning but one day when Victor went out momentarily to get more supplies, Jace snuck Clary out. He then took her to the Orphanage where she would be safe. Every once in a while he comes and checks in on her but recently she hasn't heard from him.

Themes / /
Bad Dream ~ Ruelle
Where Do We Go From Here? ~ Ruelle
Hurts Like Hell ~ Fleurie

PREFERENCES

Loves / /
✓ ✓ - Her sketchpad and pencil kit.

✓ ✓- Link: A locket of her mothers.

✓ ✓- Link: Her brothers ring that she wears on a chain around her neck.

Fears / /
- Being touched without her express permission

- The sight of blood/confined spaces

- Needles or any other pointy objects

Dislikes / /
- Bullies

- Anything sour

- People touching her sketchpad

THE PLAYER

Username:
Wingless_Angel
[I'll try to post as much as I can. I'm looking for a job and college starts in little over a month so hopefully I'll be able to post the required amount.]​
and you . VERY GOOD. limiting her powers like that was very creative, something i wouldn't have thought of. well done with that.

I'm perfectly fine with her having similar powers to another character, it gives the kids things in common, which is good. I'll be adding yours soon as i can. :>

Tab 1
amalthea-ref.jpg

Tab 1
45f572445c7cd95a20e10394a2f9e031.jpg

Tab 1
9a3f729ff34003681381f93aa57db314.jpg

THE BASICS

⇢ Name | Ann Marie Rayne

⇢ Nickname | Anna

⇢ Age | 15
⇢ Birthday | April 11

⇢ Height | 5' 4"

⇢ Hair length & color | waist length, white hair

⇢ Eye color | blue

⇢ Gender | female

⇢ Power(s) |

⇢ Power limit| She doesn't have the best control over it, sometimes calling up creations without meaning to and sometimes unable to call them when she wants to. She can only bring to life the creations she has seen. Like most powers, when used too much she gets tired. She does not onow how long she can keep a creation around, though if she falls asleep or forgets about them, they fade away.

MY LIFE STORY

⇢ Biography / /
Anna was born with white hair that immediately marked her as different though she didn't start showing her power until she was 5. It was innocent enough at first, cartoon characters that came to play with the lonely girl, but then she started going to school and brought one of her friends out to keep her from being scared. Panic ensued, since the cartoons didn't know about not hurting real people like they did other cartoons. Three kids were sent to the hospital and Anna stopped speaking. The trauma from that incident then being taken away from home together was too much for her to handle at such a young age. Ten years have passed since she was put in the orphanage, and she has yet to speak, though she has much more control over her creations now. She is quiet and shy, easily fading into the background. She much prefers to watch tv or play games than to be around others, though there isn't much choice of that here. Anna often has a cat or rabbit with her to hold onto, the mall and cuddly forms helping to keep her from being too anxious and bringing out other, bigger creations.

⇢ Themes / /
[Links To Theme Music: Limit Yourself to 3 please!]
On Man's Road ~America
God Help the Outcasts (Hunchback of Notre Dame
I Stand Alone ~Quest for Camelot

PREFERENCES

⇢ Loves / /
→ ✓ ✓ -animals

→ ✓ ✓- reading

→ ✓ ✓- watching tv

⇢ Fears / /
→ ▣ - being the center of attention

→ ▣- talking

→ ▣- guns

⇢ Dislikes / /
→ ✗ - aggressive people

→ ✗- vegetables

→ ✗- crowds

THE PLAYER

⇢ Username: Starrnico
{I get on daily, so if I haven't answered in a while send me a message, though I do try to check everything, even when notifications aren't working right}
Tab 1
For anyone who doesn't know, the pictures are from the movie adaptation of Peter S Bugle's The Last Unicorn. Yes, it is one of my favorite movies/books :D

Alright, I've done some thinking. and i just really need a better set of pictures for this character.

Realism is really what im going for with any art. shading, textures, proportions, something that can be easily translated into a genuine individual. your pictures, as i see them, are too flat and featureless, she could be literally any real female with a white wig, yknow?

its all about definition. sorry about the inconvenience.

Sorry everyone about being GONE all day lol.

had some company.

and right now imm trying not to black out from a teeeeny drug overdose.

so ill see ya'll in the mmorningggg!!!

I would totally love to get involved with this but two things...

I've never done a group RP before and I have to wait until this evening to build my character sheet

Alright, I've done some thinking. and i just really need a better set of pictures for this character.

Realism is really what im going for with any art. shading, textures, proportions, something that can be easily translated into a genuine individual. your pictures, as i see them, are too flat and featureless, she could be literally any real female with a white wig, yknow?

its all about definition. sorry about the inconvenience.
Alright, how's that?
lol, I like GoT too

I'd just like you to get some specifics on what your psychic powers are. powerlisting.wikia.com links are always encouraged. I don't mind particularly OP shit [bold]as long as its properly limited[/b].

and lets get some more limitations on those powers yeah?

I understand backstory and all, but, one of the things about this is that the children here are still just children. they're growing, maybe going through puberty, their powers are going to be a struggle to put out, or be limited to very simple things and nigh anything else.

and ONE last thing.

gotta be REALISTIC art. or photo images.

animu isn't really cutting it.

i plan to talk to missy miss a few posts up as well, im not digging the disney vibe on hers.

Mine is about as bad as ill allow, proportioned features, realism, yknow?

sorry about the nitpicking. but i do love the character!
Well I gone and fixed it up the best I can.. hopefully this version is better.

Last edited:
Nice faceclaims you found to take the places of the anime characters :D Yay for you! I know the struggle is real sometimes.

• Thank You
Reactions: Starrnico
I would totally love to get involved with this but two things...

I've never done a group RP before and I have to wait until this evening to build my character sheet
I'd love to help you through your very first one!

Ask us anything you'd like. :)

• Love
Reactions: Laivindur

75284de434ae846ac9763a78d8680190.jpg

Luke Uptin

THE BASICS

Information

Birthday - December 20th

Powers: Telekinesis and Energy Manipulation (in the sense of force fields and energy attacks) (Got rid of shape shifting since Telekinesis surprisingly covers that... wont it though, not at first)

Power Limit: For his Psychic powers... there is no limit, persay... but if he uses too much of his power for too long he can cause damage to his body, even WORSE things can happen in extreme cases(in short, his mind is like a muscle.. if he pushes it too far beyond it's limit he is GOING to strain it and his body.) Also if is sees something he is afraid of, he is palatalized in fear and his powers run rampant and out of control as he slips into a panic attack. (all of his fears are from being tortured as a child)

MY LIFE STORY

Biography

Luke has show signs of his powers shortly after being born, although they were weak at first they have only grown more powerful as he got older. one day When he was only three, the unthinkable happened. Bad people murdered his mother and father and kidnapped Luke when he was 3 years of age. Forced to undergo horrible experiments He has come to distrust most people, even authorities. when Luke was 7 he managed to break free from his captors and make his way to freedom, Now he lives in the Orphanage and there he has lived ever since. However even to this day he still does not trust anyone, and often tries to exclude him self from the affairs of others. He even prefers to refine his powers on his own over train with any of the instructors, in fact that's what he has been doing for years. Luke is exceptionally skilled in his psychic powers that its almost frightening... From Telekinesis, to speaking using telepathy, to Erasing memories. Even his energy manipulation (which is also part of his psychic power) is something most people seem to be afraid of, From force fields to psy-bolts Luke can go from defense to offense and back again without flaw... unless of course he gets scared, and when that happens he loses all control of his powers as they go haywire and tear up everything in the area while Luke slips into a panic attack. But Despite this Luke understands how is powers work, and is always doing his best to learn more. Because of his hate for people, Luke tries to isolate him self from others, and in two years time... he can leave the orphanage and seek out a place to seclude him self entirely to further refine his powers until he master's all of it's secrets.

Themes

Blumenkranz
A Sad Pathway
This Ain't The End Of Me

PREFERENCES

THE PLAYER

TyranntX
[I am Seldom NOT on this website (or at now anyways), So I will try to be active on this along with any other RP's I'm a part of][/accordion]
holy DAMN that faceclaim was accurate. lol good job :)

love it, everything.

I'll get you posted up with everyone else this afternoon once my hangover wears off!

Tab 1
Deanerys+Targaryen+with+a+white+stalion.jpg

Tab 1
Emilia-Clarke-GOT.jpg

Tab 1
game-thrones-season-5.jpg

emilia-clarke-600x450.jpg

THE BASICS

⇢ Name | Ann Marie Rayne

⇢ Nickname | Anna

⇢ Age | 15
⇢ Birthday | April 11

⇢ Height | 5' 4"

⇢ Hair length & color | waist length, white hair

⇢ Eye color | blue

⇢ Gender | female

⇢ Power(s) |

⇢ Power limit| She doesn't have the best control over it, sometimes calling up creations without meaning to and sometimes unable to call them when she wants to. She can only bring to life the creations she has seen. Like most powers, when used too much she gets tired. She does not onow how long she can keep a creation around, though if she falls asleep or forgets about them, they fade away.

MY LIFE STORY

⇢ Biography / /
Anna was born with white hair that immediately marked her as different though she didn't start showing her power until she was 5. It was innocent enough at first, cartoon characters that came to play with the lonely girl, but then she started going to school and brought one of her friends out to keep her from being scared. Panic ensued, since the cartoons didn't know about not hurting real people like they did other cartoons. Three kids were sent to the hospital and Anna stopped speaking. The trauma from that incident then being taken away from home together was too much for her to handle at such a young age. Ten years have passed since she was put in the orphanage, and she has yet to speak, though she has much more control over her creations now. She is quiet and shy, easily fading into the background. She much prefers to watch tv or play games than to be around others, though there isn't much choice of that here. Anna often has a cat or rabbit with her to hold onto, the mall and cuddly forms helping to keep her from being too anxious and bringing out other, bigger creations.

⇢ Themes / /
[Links To Theme Music: Limit Yourself to 3 please!]
I Stand Alone ~Quest for Camelot
Don't laugh at me ~Mark Wills
The Impossible ~Joe Nichols

PREFERENCES

⇢ Loves / /
→ ✓ ✓ -animals

→ ✓ ✓- reading

→ ✓ ✓- watching tv

⇢ Fears / /
→ ▣ - being the center of attention

→ ▣- talking

→ ▣- guns

⇢ Dislikes / /
→ ✗ - aggressive people

→ ✗- vegetables

→ ✗- crowds

THE PLAYER

⇢ Username: Starrnico
{I get on daily, so if I haven't answered in a while send me a message, though I do try to check everything, even when notifications aren't working right}

FC Emilia Clarke
I shall alloy it, i'll get the OP changed up to match later tdoay !!

Oh. Is it too late to join? I will be home from army training in a few hours

I already posted, Like how you are implying a time, date, and weather system. THAT is clever mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.