Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry sorry. Had to take care of something but I am writing a reply right now. Just to clarify where everyone is so I dont mess up:

Eden is in the backyard in a tree

Ricchon is in a corner, staring at my character. Is he visible to her or would she just sense him?

Anna has now come inside, hung up her coat and is trying to sneak to her room holding a rabbit

Luke is in the dining room eating

Alicia in en route to the backyard to round up Eden

Is that everyone?
It most certainly is.. Sorry for the double post.

Well Luke in his current state has only the following. Telekinesis (only works on tangible matter and energy attacks), Telepathy, Levitation, barriers, and minor and energy projectiles . BUT seeing as all of us are not adults yet and still learning their powers I figured he could learn anything else in the affiliation of his powers over time much like any of us could. (An example would be his levitation leading him being able to fly, and his barriers being able to reflect projectiles instead of just absorbing the impact). It may sound OP at first but he is going to learn them at a later stage and not all at once, Also I think it goes without saying that everyone would be doing the same as Luke. The REASON why I gave Luke the skills he dose is because of how he has been training himself alone for so long that it comes second nature to him, meaning he could do the events he did today and still be able to carry on without issues. And the reason why I am thinking about Luke learn more about his psychic powers is because telekinesis covers such a BIG area of powers and potential to use in this RP. But again, it's not right a way but rather over a course of weeks to months.

I know that I said that overusing his powers is his only real limit but I'm talking about A LOT of stress to his mind and body, like absorbing a powerful explosion with his barriers or holding a massive object with the object moving part of his telekinesis for too long. Which if you think about his character (a 16 year old who has an understanding of his powers but not 100% control over it because of his fears [for the time being]) this would make sense, and isn't really overpowered. Because if you think of it, your character pretty much has the "God Mode" of super powers (not trying to be rude, just something that came to me a few days ago :p). It would be fun for our characters to grow as people as their powers continue to develop and evolve, for example. It would be cool to see Eden refine her power through a method that makes sense... what That would be I'll let you think about since you are the GM AND it is your character... Heck you don't even have to do what I just said XD
this is acceptable. thank you. :)

tbh about Eden though. I don't really know what'll happen with her.

She knows nothing about her powers, and i might keep it that way just because i don't want to start transcending reality with her and begin breaking the game.

She can see Ricchon.

Sorry sorry. Had to take care of something but I am writing a reply right now. Just to clarify where everyone is so I dont mess up:

Eden is in the backyard in a tree

Ricchon is in a corner, staring at my character. Is he visible to her or would she just sense him?

Anna has now come inside, hung up her coat and is trying to sneak to her room holding a rabbit

Luke is in the dining room eating

Alicia in en route to the backyard to round up Eden

Is that everyone?
She can see Ricchon. Read my post again if you will. I'll try to be more clearer next time.

I took a little of a different approach to my character and her powers. Her powers are more of a subconscious self-defense mechanism right now that is both useful for protecting her and a nuisance to her and those around her when triggered unnecessarily. Over time she will definitely learn to control it and learn about how it works but it is not nor will ever be a power she really wants or intends to do. All it can do is destroy and repair and is highly tied to her emotions and feelings. To learn to control it she will have to learn to control her emotions and be able to genuinely make herself afraid or regretful to either decay or restore

Alicia really just wants to be normal with a normal life but that wont be the case. As such she lives her life trying to help others and seeks love and happiness with her new "family"

NPC Character Tree

Under the break is a full character breakdown tree for Nurse Enns. anyone wishing to write posts as her should send me a sample, ill look over it, and if you got it, ill let you know. the post should be an interaction between her and your character in the roleplay, your character has gotten into a fight with someone else, lost, and got hurt. Now they're in the care of Linda Enns.​

Nurse Linda Enns

• FEET – [PHENOTYPE] Wholly palpable details to draw on, like physical details and facts.

o What does this person look like?

Short
Boyish
professional suit and skirt.
stern, pointed features.

o Where did they live?

She grew up in the inner harbour area of Baltimore, often boating with Donna's parents or out to eat at the local restaurants. she was well off with her mother for most of her childhood.

She now resides as a live in nurse at the orphanarium.

o Where do they go to school?

She completed schooling to be a registered nurse at the University of Maryland.

o Do they have tattoos? Why?

She has a tattoo of wings on her back, full spread, she got it during her first year of nursing school. She was determined to think of herself as a saviour and had a very big ego, and convinced herself to get a tattoo of angel wings.

o Who is their best friend?

Her best friend by far is Headmistress Donna Meryll. They grew up together in the inner harbour area of Baltimore, and never really grew apart. Donna, or "Don" was always the feminine foil to Linda's boyish charm. However, Don is an unapologetic lesbian, whereas Enns is quite straight.

o What is their occupation?

They work at the Home for The Friendless orphanage in Baltimore, MD

• GROIN – [WANT] The groin covers all of the things about the character that are born out of impulse and desire.

o What does this person want?

She wants to make a difference for people who are sick, injured, or otherwise incapacitated. She wants to heal and protect those she is able to.

She wants people to feel comfortable around her, as her looks have often given people reason to be fightened or threatened.

o How does their sexuality manifest itself?

She is not a very sexual person, she masturbates on occasion, if her body is in some kind of sexual distress.

She is also single, but does not engage in promiscuity.

o What about them is base and puerile? Greed? Approval? Esteem?

Linda is very much a narcissist, though she'd never admit it.
She sees herself as a protector, and a healing force for people, she might shove away a more capable doctor if someones life is in danger, considering herself to be "the only one who can save them."
this is why she works with the orphans, she looks down on them, considers them ill, incorrect. she hopes one day science will be able to fix them.

she isn't much lustful or gluttonous.

Linda can have wrath, however, if someone were to get in the way of her goals.

• HEART [NEEDS] –The heart is essentially all the things they secretly need in their life to make them a better, more functional person.

o What does this person need?

She needs a healthy relationship, a sexual and romantic companion to help bring her down to earth.

she needs to realise her flaws as a person and accept them.

o What will make them a more functional person?

Being more open about her shortcomings and accepting that she can't always help someone.

o Do they need to find self-confidence?

not in the least

o Do they need to find their humility?

of course.

o Do they need to provide for their family?

She and her mother grew estranged after her father died from long term injuries sustained in WWII and she moved away for medical school.

• THROAT – [VOICE] The throat is basically their posture, attempt and presentation, and affectation.

o How does this person sound?

gruff, tired sounding. very heartwarming, however. she has a tendancy to talk down to people she deems "sick"

o Not just the literal voice, but how does this person project themselves?

she offers herself to the world as a saviour, a professional, someone who can help. she makes sure that no matter the person, anyone can see her as someone to look up to.

o How do they try to come off to other people?

^

o How do they actually come off to other people?

initially very comforting and warm, but to those who grow close to her, i.e. Donna, she can appear at times to be quite arrogant and condescending.

• LEFT CHEEK [LOGICAL CAPACITY] –Basically, the left cheek is their methodology, exposing the “left-brained" abilities.

o What is their intelligence?

She is rather smart, book smart, educated, but not so much a naturally intelligent person.

o How does it manifest itself? What is their practicality?

She is a great nurse, she does in fact have prodigous medical skills, if only due to her intense study during college.

o How do they solve problems?

She is a head first person. using what she already knows, and her skills to solve her issues, rarely thinking things through.

• RIGHT CHEEK [ARTISTIC CAPACITY] –The right cheek is their ethics and soul and exposes their “right-brained" abilities

o What is their idealistic/artistic capacity?

She does not practice arts or such things as she deems them "irrellevant", the closest thing she might do to art is tracing odd shapes in the air with her foot while laying in bed.

o What is their un-practicality?

She is not good with critical thinking excercises. it can be quite difficult for her to infer and understand complex situations.

o What is their spirituality?

She was raised christian, but has given up on god as a figure of faith. she believes that humanity is on its own, regardless of there being a god or not.

• CROWN [THE FULL PSYCHE] – Who is this character?

o Piece the body parts together to see how they work as actual psychology.

She is a fundamentally flawed individual who attempts to present herself as a mother figure to everyone, despite these flaws however, she does care, and has the best interests of everyone at heart, even if they're not seen to in quite the right way.

o What are their defining memories?

Her father dying. she knew well ahead of time as a child, he never fully recovered from his injuries coming back from the war, and after she was born, he really only got worse. she blames herself for this.

Graduation from Medical School, she considers this to be the moment she truly became everyone's angel, a real nurse.

Getting a job thanks to her friend, Donna.

o What is their pathology? How will the behave? How would this person overcome things to behave a different way?

She behaves like a child with a gun. she is very agressive with her care and concern, and can be overbearing. she may confront her own weaknesses at some point, if helped along by close friend, and might then behave in an extremely reserved manner, being unsure of herself and her place in the world, unsure if she can really do anything to help people.

Last edited by a moderator:
I took a little of a different approach to my character and her powers. Her powers are more of a subconscious self-defense mechanism right now that is both useful for protecting her and a nuisance to her and those around her when triggered unnecessarily. Over time she will definitely learn to control it and learn about how it works but it is not nor will ever be a power she really wants or intends to do. All it can do is destroy and repair and is highly tied to her emotions and feelings. To learn to control it she will have to learn to control her emotions and be able to genuinely make herself afraid or regretful to either decay or restore

Alicia really just wants to be normal with a normal life but that wont be the case. As such she lives her life trying to help others and seeks love and happiness with her new "family"
everyone will grow and develop their powers differently. :)

I can't stay up and wait for Sarokhor's reply anymore. It's 5.30.AM. Good night. <3

I'm considering joining, just a bit timid because I haven't done a group to in a while haha

I believe I've read everything in this thread, just haven't touched the IC yet. Before i start making a character sheet, how's the girl-boy ratio going? I didn't keep track but I mostly play male characters so it might help me decide. This sounds like fun :)

I'm considering joining, just a bit timid because I haven't done a group to in a while haha

I believe I've read everything in this thread, just haven't touched the IC yet. Before i start making a character sheet, how's the girl-boy ratio going? I didn't keep track but I mostly play male characters so it might help me decide. This sounds like fun :)
id love another guy in the RP! :)

do keep in mind the posting expectations, and we'd be glad to have you!

S/O to everyone because I'm getting DRUNK.

not gonna post IC tonight (probably) but ill be reading everything ic and ooc in my tablet love u guysss.

If anyone plays Blade and Soul on Juwol or Gunma servers thats where ill be, username "romdeaux"

COME FIND ME.

I'm struggling to find a picture, which unfortunately is making this process longer haha Is this considered "realistic" by your standards or shall I keep looking?

Attachments

• Noiz_(DMMd)_full_1100776 - Copy.jpg
    Noiz_(DMMd)_full_1100776 - Copy.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 3
I'm struggling to find a picture, which unfortunately is making this process longer haha Is this considered "realistic" by your standards or shall I keep looking?
I think they want something a little bit more realistic. Maybe this?

79499412_1319830205_f2b440b571417e869b1e8f502f401629d3ighpe.jpg

But then again, I'm not sure. It's up to the GM. I'm here to help though if you need help finding a picture^^

Reactions: Laivindur
Ooo, that's not bad. Got anything similar hanging around? I'd appreciate it if you do :D Probably in a PM though, so as not to clog the thread with pictures

Ooo, that's not bad. Got anything similar hanging around? I'd appreciate it if you do :D Probably in a PM though, so as not to clog the thread with pictures
I'll see what I can find and pm them to you ^^ Are you wanting white hair boys?

I just added a note to Luke's CS.. stating that he always uses telepathy when speaking... just so new players don't get confused... anyway I'l sleepy. going to call it a night.

Status
Not open for further replies.