Status
Not open for further replies.
OOPS. y'all kids got COUGHT. wat u gon do now???? heuheueuh

but no really. plot. or something. hurray for NPCs

FLOOR PLANS

resolver

okay fixed. Will keep that in mind in the Future
PROOFREAD. please. sorry.

i get. very anal about this kind of thing.

i dont know if i should raise the writing level or whatever but im reading your post and i can tell you have good intentions but you're leaving too much to chance, simple mistakes, things you can fix if you read over it.

just proofread, very sorry..

EDIT: you n e e d to limit your powers dude... self levitation and simultaneous force fielding? I'm really tryinna trust you not to go god mode here, k? im sorry to be nitpicking so much, but I do read these posts...

this roleplay isn't really one to just go ham with superpowers, yknow? im sorry if something i wrote caused you to misconstrue that. lets talk about this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well quick question for the character sheet. Is 600 x 450 an absolute must for the picture? Just asking because it's proving to be a pain on google to find a good one. I've already made sure it's not gonna be animu so I'm looking for real life pictures instead

Well quick question for the character sheet. Is 600 x 450 an absolute must for the picture? Just asking because it's proving to be a pain on google to find a good one. I've already made sure it's not gonna be animu so I'm looking for real life pictures instead
I think it's just an approximation, doesn't have to be exact so long as it is as big or smaller than the maximum size.

Alright I will post the character sheet and reluctantly change it if it turns out to be indisputable

Alright I will post the character sheet and reluctantly change it if it turns out to be indisputable
What I did is, since I found multiple pictures of the faceclaim I used, as long as the pictures werent too massive, I put them in the slider thing.

its an absolute. Images can be resized and cropped.

dont worry about finding one thats perfect. if you wanna send it to me, i can fix it for you.

its an absolute. Images can be resized and cropped.

dont worry about finding one thats perfect. if you wanna send it to me, i can fix it for you.
How in the world did you make that picture for your ic post? It looks so cool.

I think it's just an approximation, doesn't have to be exact so long as it is as big or smaller than the maximum size.
@TyranntX
you're not listening at all.

second post, still missing words in places. still WAY to skilled at what he's doing... and if he's speaking, be it telepathy or words, id like you to use quotes please...

ATTENTION.

Posting expectations have been raised from "intermediate" to "adept"

I formally apologize to anyone who cannot continue because of this, but it must be done.

Alicia Winters (2).JPG
Slide
http://img.allw.mn/content/e2/wd/et3d2wav.jpg

❀ Child of Decay
THE BASICS

⇢ Name | Alicia Juliet Winters

⇢ Nickname | Ali (old friends from back home)

⇢ Age | 11

⇢ Birthday | June 26

⇢ Height | 132cm

⇢ Hair length & color | Brown, brushed and straightened, reaches the middle of the back.

⇢ Eye color | Blue

⇢ Gender | Female

⇢ Power | Molecular Atrophy

⇢ Power limit| While she has the power to decay both living and non-living targets by breaking them down on a molecular level, she has little control over the scope or targets that are affected by using this power. It usually activates when Alicia is afraid and believes something wishes her harm. At such a time her power activates and at first the target she is fearing is the only one affected, however should her fear worsen or continue other nearby objects and even Alicia herself can start to be broken down. Alicia has never once consciously stopped or activated her power, it is always her fear and self-preservation instincts which seem to control the dangerous ability. Alicia has however managed to reverse the effects and replace the destroyed tissue or material when saddened or regretful at the destruction enough to focus on undoing the effects. This however is incredibly rare as it requires her fear to be overcome in the first place
MY LIFE STORY

⇢ Biography / /
Alicia was born to a wealthy banker by the name of Edward Winters and his wife Alison Winters. She lived a life of extravagance and comfort never truly wanting for much in life. It was all provided for her and her every whim was taken care of. It was only when Edward lost his job and his debts were revealed to Alison that the pair began to fight and grow distant from one another. His career ruined Edward turned to alcoholism and abuse... His wife saw the brunt of it but Alicia was a witness to his cruelty... fists weren't always the only thing he struck Alison with, bottles and nearly anything he could get his hands one were used as a weapon against his nagging wife. When there was no more money left Edward turned to crime, his life leading him to adultery before Alison finally chose to leave the man. However Edward came home the day his wife was packing her and Alicia's bags. In a rage he grabbed a kitchen knife and stabbed his wife repeatedly in front of their daughter before turning to her and asking her if she would ever leave him like her bitch of a mother. In her fear and shock her powers were awoken at that moment and the knife crumbled in the man's hand. It did not stop him from slapping her, yet such an action was his undoing as his flesh itself began to decay rapidly. He grabbed another knife in hopes of ending his daughter's life to save his own but luckily it was at that moment that the police arrived, their good friend and neighbor Mrs. Galloway had heard the screaming and called them for fear of what was happening in that dysfunctional house. Edward was shot in the chest twice and taken to the hospital to recover before he could be arrested. Alicia was taken into the care of child protective services until she was deposited at the orphanage due to her unique ability. It has been almost one year since that fateful afternoon and Alicia still has nightmares about the events, this often triggering her ability in her sleep

⇢ Themes / /
Missing

PREFERENCES

⇢ Loves / /
→ ✓ ✓ -
Elegant clothing

→ ✓ ✓- Learning

→ ✓ ✓- Socializing

⇢ Fears / /
→ ▣ -
Drunks

→ ▣- Violence

→ ▣- Being cornered

⇢ Dislikes / /
→ ✗ -
Being alone

→ ✗- Physical Activity

→ ✗- Horror Movies​

THE PLAYER

⇢ Username:

Sarokhor

Hopefully that all came out correctly and to your liking. I can of course work on changing whatever may be wrong​

Attachments

• Alicia Winters.jpg
    Alicia Winters.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
uh in that case, guess I drop. Length isn't always my thing, as is checking over and over on my grammar. See you all later.

Status
Not open for further replies.