(CLOSED SIGNUPS) Let the games begin-OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Circle sounds cool! I was looking into mythological creatures that represent all the elements, but I couldn't find anything suitable. The Circle sounds mysterious and somewhat menacing, like a secret society or something. Hahaha!

Unless you guys wanna be Tiamat, the five headed dragon mother of the world, we'll find it kinda hard to cover all four bases.

Unless we became Team Avatar...but that's already a thing. So...... CIRCLE WOOT WOOT!

Writing a response now, guys! Expect one soon-ish. Get ready to step into the area. WOOT!

YAYUH! IF I WERE ANY MORE PUMPED UP I'D BE A TIRE!

***I edited my character forms a little bit. How I start a character and how I actually play them tends to differ. I fixed it up to be more accurate for point of reference for you guys/gals!

Last edited by a moderator:
MMMAAANNN! You guys should really try these! *proceeds to reach into wheat thins box*

Listen BigPanda. I love goofing off and ridiculous random silly banter. However this is not the place for it. This thread is dedicated to our RP. It's our out of character thread. We don't want goofiness here. So I respectfully ask you not to post such things in our thread. If you are interested in our RP you may message me about it.

Thank you for the offer of wheat things though. It was kind of you. :)

Senor Belakor, would it be easier for me to post next or do you think you can post something? I don't want to have you post when you feel like you got nothing to go on.

Roger that!

I will write in that you stood with us as the door opened.

-Three hits and a player is out
-Getting hit anywhere on your body counts as a hit. Head shots count.
-Slams, checks, and tackles are legal but do not count as a hit, only element blasts count
-Caster shields are a 360 degree force field, but can only take so many hits
-Technicians shields can take infinite hits, but can not block 360 degrees, and goes off a a persons strength

All blasts from casters and techs are dodge-able. This isn't bullet speed objects.

Here is the map. The colors match the element. Red fire, yellow air, blue water/ice, brown earth. I hope this clears things up!

SEE BELOW FOR MAP

Ill leave it up to you how many hits you take versus how you give.

You can control your single opponent as you wish. You can make attacks and decide how they get hit.

Or if you like i can control the opponent and how they get hit. You write the attacks.

Did that make sense?

I don't see a map, Digi. Unless you're referring to the one you posted earlier?

Also, is the goal of the match to be the last team standing, like in Legend of Korra? Or Is there some other goal, like a token to retrieve - capture the flag style?

Lastly, how much ammo exactly do the techs have? Or is it also like in Legend of Korra where unlimited resources are placed around the arena at everyone's disposal? (Forgive me if this question is answered via the map).

Ah, I forgot the map. You can find it below.

For the sake of making it even between a caster and a technicians sake let's just assume that guns will have "Unlimited" Ammo and the disks are placed through out the arena like legend of Korrah. Same as water. (It seems silly to have water appear out of no where)

Yes last man standing!

Unless you guys want to limit ammo for some reason. We would also limit magic casters spell pool as well.

Disk throwers keep disks on their person, but they can replenish via the ones provided in the arena. I figure if they are in a mechanism on their thighs they use there slingers to grab one then throw it. Their disks are about a 5 in diameter.

Make sense? Do we want to limit?

EDIT- GEEZ I'm scatterbrained today. Circles are people, colors match elements, lines are paths taken. We will assume ammo stuffs are conveniently every where or on a person.

iouytre_zps03a92b5f.png

I enjoy the unlimited power of burny chemical reactions.

HAHAHA! Belakor you might just be a megalomaniac.

Aha, I see. Let's see what the others think!

Belakor will you be assuming control of your opponent or did you want me to?

I'll take him. Will give me something good to write.

Status
Not open for further replies.