(CLOSED SIGNUPS) Let the games begin-OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds great to me - it'll be good to get writing.

Guys, I am gonna write it up now. FYI I have a had wild day and mind is turning to mush. Please bear with me. It's probably gonna be terrible. I will probably edit it and make it better later.

Woo hoo! I'm excited to write (and read). I'll be busy tomorrow, but hopefully I'll have time to post. I suppose I should've mentioned that I'm not a very frequent writer. But I'll certainly aim for once a day, schedule allowing. Hope that's not too slow for you all!

Also, for some reason my computer started freezing up every time I logged in to iwaku. I'm using my phone now but it's not my favorite way to type. I may hold off on my post until I can write on a proper keyboard. Just wanted to keep everyone updated! The characters look great! Can't wait to see them in action!

I'll be working on my post this morning! I wonder, could we say this RP actually takes place in an alternate, modern neo-Victorian steampunk world? We wouldn't have to worry about anachronisms, plus we can incorporate modern technology with a steampunk twist. Yea or nay?

Hahaha! But Sierra, Elizabeth seems so nice now! :)

I've been rewatching A:TLA so in my head Fandrim is basically a firebender for these competitions. Its fun to write that sort of movement out.

Ya, but only right now she's being professional, plus she only shows kindness to her sister.

Here is what the lounge bar looks like.
http://media.techeblog.com/images/steampunk-coffee-shop.jpg

Here is a rough sketch of the Arena

http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/Digi-guy/media/fofofofo_zps1a471cbe.png.html?sort=3&o=0

The blue is barricades, green is tall things like towers or walls that can be climbed, black is entry points. The numbers indicate how high it is. Play around with the arena as you wish. If you want to jump from tower to tower with ease, no problem :). If you want to make it so that barricades are elsewhere to, no problem :) If you feel like your character can blast over a tower (don't make a habit of it) But go for it.

Also, I decided for the 1v1 duels, you may use as many elements as you wish. But you can only win as much money as you can wager, and the wagers must be equal. Savy?

Also this is my ice gun

http://www.zogdo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/SteamPunk-Gun_Nerf.png

Can we say that Battle techs can have different size guns? So a player could have a big gun, but would sacrifice power for defense. So a guy could have a big two handed gun, but would have no shield and limited movement. Sound good?

Gah! You guys are too fast for me. I wrote up a response... but now the moment has passed. Can't post it now. Would you guys be willing to possibly have a posting order of sorts? I feel as though I may get left behind otherwise. :/

Digi, I love the image of the bar. Might I suggest that for the arena, the terrain varies from match to match?

Yeah, I was thinking that - we should probably slow down just a bit for Mika's benefit.

Thanks, guys! I'm not requesting a strict posting order since those are quite limiting, but maybe we limit ourselves to two posts until everyone has posted. Would that be okay?

Reactions: Digi-Guy
Completely fine by me. You take your time mate - as long as there's a good post at the end of it, it'll be worth waiting.

Reactions: Digi-Guy
OOPs! I totally posted again before reading this. I will stop now! From this point on we will go Mika, Belakor, Sierra, me.

Should you desire to have one on one interaction with somebody that doesn't affect. the RP as a whole that is cool. Sorry about not reading this before I posted :(

And yes I totally agree!!!! The arena will change everytime!

Status
Not open for further replies.