(CLOSED SIGNUPS) Let the games begin-OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All righty, thanks for obliging, guys! I really appreciate it.

And to answer your questions about weapons, Digi, your ideas sound perfectly plausible to me! Your weapons system reminds me of the game Munchkin (you guys ever played it?).

Munchkin was a very amusing experience...gotta fit a ten foot pole in my pocket.

Reactions: Mika
lol I have heard that I would really enjoy it. But no I have not played it.

Also what are we going to call our team?

Also the seal team should be Seal Team Six......lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, guys! I'm not requesting a strict posting order since those are quite limiting, but maybe we limit ourselves to two posts until everyone has posted. Would that be okay?
I also just read this. Lets do this. We do our best to stick to the order, and If we post out of order keep it a minimum. I like the two post idea!

Also, as for the question about to whether "seal" meant "sea lion" (I'm sorry, I can't remember who asked this question or where it was posted), the answer is yes. :)

Seals are actually totally different animals to sea lions.

Reactions: Digi-Guy
Hahaha, yes, this is true. I believe the comparison was to clarify whether I meant seals as in aquatic mammals, like sea lions, or seals like a crest or a special ops navy team. At least, that's how I interpreted the question. Please correct me if I'm wrong, whoever asked!

It was that new dude who we had to ask to leave.

Indeed - anyway, I'm writing a post just now. Expect Lena to get bear hugged or something. It should be fun.

Seal lion. Its like half lion half seal....... lol

Also whats our team called?

Bear hugged?? I didn't think Fandrim was the hugging sort. Well, I'll be.

Digi, good question, and one to which I'm afraid I have no answer. I kind of imagined teams having some sort of unifying mark - a color, a mascot or a uniform, etc. Maybe if our team had some sort of logo or what have you, we could then bounce ideas around for a name? Or, if we're opposed to that idea, we could think about names inspired by location or virtues or our team's power combo...?? I'm just spitting things out.

Fandrim likes his team - anyone else can expect to be burned to a crisp but the team is family. Unless they're fighting him 1V1, then they can expect no quarter.

Team name...hmm...well, we have a good balance of elements. We could also go with the Pro-bending idea of being named after animals. (I'd personally go with Salamanders, but I'm a pyromaniac)

Hahahaha! Salamanders are cool.

I love dogs. I also like bears. And eagles. Hmm Fighting Falcons? Hell Hounds? Wolf Pack? Kodiaks?

Or we could go something like Cavaliers, Paladins, or chargers. Any of those?

The circle? Again, with the theme of balance.

"I am the Circle and the Circle is me." Any who get the reference also get my love.

Monsters of men? Ive heard its really good. How ever I did google that phrase so I get none of the loves.

I like the idea of the circle...it just doesn't sound fierce.....hmmmm

When I read that I could only imagine these guys.

lolololololololol

The Circle it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.