(CLOSED SIGNUPS) Let the games begin-OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name- Elizabeth Edwards

Gender- female

Age-20

Class- Air blaster

Personality-She is a cold hearted person, she doesn't care what happens to any other squad. She doesn't really like anyone. She is stubborn, but very smart.(like a female seto kaiba from yugioh)

Appearance- long blonde hair to her waist, she has bright green eyes. She is very pale and she is tall. She wears tight clothes that define her skinny frame. She has a metal wing attached to her spine on her right side. She uses this wing to produce the oxygen for her air pressure gun. She has goggles to protect her eyes from the high powered air blasts. She has high heeled boots which make her taller then she already is.

Bio-She has a younger sister who looks up to her, her sister is the only family she has left and she won't lose her.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Name- Courtney Edwards

Gender-female

Age-13

Class-none yet

Personality- She is over cheerful and annoys her sister to no end. She is also very smart and usually helps with planning.

AAppearance- She isn't very tall, yet, but she will get as tall as her sister Elizabeth. She has long light blonde hair that she keeps up in a braid. Her eyes are red, she wears tight clothes as well. Instead of one wing she has two metal wings, she can fly with them. She also wears high heeled boots, she has goggles when she flys, they usually hang around her neck.

Bio- She never met her parents, she lives with her older sister.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Digi-Guy
Sounds good Belakor. We can duel it up for yah!

Will you still do a character for team combat?

And yes Mika, let's go with Victorican! (See what I did there?)

Hahahaha! Thanks. I also dig how our characters both raise siblings! Maybe that's the only reason she can tolerate Oliver :)

Good idea, though she is a total jerk *cough*seto kaiba*cough*

I am interested to see how they interact. I have some ideas brewing :)

I'll have one character who probably switches between the game types - I dislike keeping track of multiple characters in a casual RP - harder to flesh 'em out.

I edited the girls' appearance cause the pictures wouldn't show.

Name - Prudence Byrd

Gender- Female

Age - 23

Class - Combat Caster, Air

Personality - Prudence has a playful spirit. Often spontaneous and fickle, she changes her mind as often as the wind changes direction. Some say she's childish and rash, and they'd be right, but Prudence is also creative, perceptive, and full of idealistic wonder. Many, however, do not consider her socially elegant. She laughs too easily, and stares too intently. And no matter what mood she's in, she'll be hard-pressed to conceal it. Spectacle, not subtlety, is her forte.

Appearance - Willowy, 5'5", Japanese-British. Prudence keeps a tidy appearance, and opts for airier fabrics that move and breathe. Shockingly, she does not wear a corset or heeled boots. Instead, her apparel is evocative of her Japanese heritage - silks, slippers, and long, flowing kimonos. Prudence likes to keep her sleek hair tied up in elaborate designs, partly because she's vain and cares about her appearance, but also to keep flyaway strands out of her face.

Bio- Prudence is the bastard child of a wealthy Englishman and a Japanese prostitute, who came to England by way of a merchant ship. Prudence's father says her mother died in childbirth. When society pressured him to dispose of the baby, he chose instead to nurture and educate her to the standards equal of those more privileged than she. To escape the depths of pariahism, Edmond Byrd and baby Prudence emigrated to the United States. Shortly thereafter, Prudence began showing signs of magic. Since then, Edmond has trained her to exhaustion. He is more of an employer than a father, and for this reason she lives apart from him.

Sierra, I didn't realize you had chosen air for your character, too! My fallback is earth, so if we decide it might be better to have different elements, I'll be happy to adjust my character. Then again, Prudence and Elizabeth are like polar opposites. It might be fun to see how two completely different characters control the same element. :)

Mika I like your character build! Also Mika make note that Sieras character is A battle technician!

So with the air blaster and fire cannon I figure that the power of the shots can be adjusted for more power at the penalty of burning more fuel/air. Mages can do the same but loose mana. Just to help make it all seem balanced.

We will start the RP in the prep room for the first match. Non combatants can be in the lounge. We can assume that our team has been working together for a short time. These are the prelims for the national championship. If we win we go to nationals. So we are motivated. But our team will still have some quirks to figure out. Which I think will naturally flush out with our RPing :)

In between each match there will an intermission where duels are opened up as well as the lounge.

I will start out in control of the enemies for the first match. Second Mika. If it gets far enough, third Belakor and fourth Sierra. Should anyone decide to they can opt out of enemy control and I will do it gladly :)

As soon as Belakor posts his character I will start the thread and post a link here!

I am super excited about this. Thank you guys for being apart of it and for your input as well! You guys rock!

Thank you, Digi! I think, though, I'll draft up another version of Prudence as an earth or water magician, just to play around with the dynamics. I'll try to get that up sometime tonight.

I'm really excited about this, too! This'll be a fun one!

All right, here's my earth mage character. I think I prefer her, too. So let's forget about Prudence, shall we?

Name: Lena Milligan Rowley

Class: Combat Caster, Earth

Personality: Lena is calm, cool, and collected. She is the embodiment of composure. Her peers praise her maturity, reliability, and respectfulness. Sometimes, people mistake her diplomacy for duplicity (no one can be that indifferent without ulterior motive, they say). In reality, she is simply a patient, level-minded, and genuine young woman. One of her greatest strengths is her unwavering loyalty, a trait others might call extreme stubbornness.

Appearance: Lithe but feminine, 5'7", Caucasian. Lena has the Rowley complexion: olive skin and dark, voluminous curls. Her most distinguishing features are wide-set eyes, her thick eyebrows and high forehead. Because she has the means, her apparel is always at the height of fashion. Even her practical combat breeches are in vogue.

Bio: Lena Milligan Rowley hails from the powerful Rowleys of North Carolina – cotton kings and mages whose legacy spans four generations. Her three older brothers compete on a rival team. Since Lena entered the professional arena, her brothers have relentlessly tried to recruit her. A family of magicians competing on the same team would be a sight to behold, that's for certain, especially since each specializes in a different element. But Lena can't leave her team, much to her family's disappointment.

Name: Fandrim 'Drim' Koss

Class: Battle caster - Flame

Personality: A quiet, confident and utterly assured man who knows his own limitations and the extent of his ability. He'd been training as a mage for many years and it has instilled in him a particular balance.

Appearance: Not at all tall - 5'3, but barrel chested and square shouldered. His face is marked all over by small burn marks and scars as well as a full beard below blue eyes. Short, fuzzy hair sits on his scalp but he's usually wrapped in long red armoured robes and a cowled metal mask for his duels and competition fights.

Bio: The Koss family emigrated to the Americas in search of new life and new wealth when Fandrim was only a young boy. Fandrim's father, Jekrum, had planned to set up his own shipping business with the family funds, and to send his magically adept son to learn magic in the finest of schools. Things had not gone to plan, however, and the family had had to scrimp and scrape once their money was gone.

However, in their homeland, their name was synonymous with passion. Fighting against poverty and hunger as well as those who'd like to exploit them, the family grew strong again. A small shop and a magic tutor for Fandrim saw him gain a mastery of the elements unlike any his family had ever seen - even in a long line of magi. Their line could be traced all the way back to the first recorded mages.

Flame was always his favoured element; the burning passion of fire in battle brought him great joy, and he was determined to use it to regain his family's wealth. He started fighting in small competitions at first - back alley tournaments and illegal ring fights - facing down death because of the lack of rules. It was at one of these fights that a scouter for the professional tournaments noticed him and set him up for higher level competitions.

Dude. Belakor, your guy is intense. I agree Mika, your earth user is sweet. My guy will be a cryo user. A water gun just seemed lame. I think he will use an ice gun. It will shoot out little ice gernades that detonate on impact. I can change the size of the of the ice blast by adjusting nirogen levels. And he will have a shield. Ill be out most of the day, but ill try and start it tonight. :)

Intense? Sorry if I'm a little unclear on what ya mean. Been up all night with a buddy of mine - not seen him in a while. We starting the main RP thread soon then?

Yes, and my character, Elizabeth, is a total jerk. Courtney is actually a sweet little girl.

I meant hes cool Belakor. lol

It should start tonight. If I have time. Im gonna try and write a little bit right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.