(CLOSED SIGNUPS) Let the games begin-OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, once Lena gets closer to fading out I will post up a opening in the RP. I'll make sure it's some one close to Mikas level of writing. Also, should Mika ever decide to come back, she will be let back in no questions asked.

I'd open it up fully - perhaps PM those interested before. Mostly because we've seen a lull in the amount written, and losing Mika will decrease the content farther. It'd allow for greater exploration, and it feels like you share my wish to take it into deeper story later.

I do indeed want to take this deeper. I am actually working on an idea for a non-games crew. When I flush out the ideas I will present it to you guys!

Thanks for understanding, and sorry I threw off the story a bit! Think of all the awesome change though! :)

NOt my best post! But there it is.

I will be posting for my 1v1 charcter after lunch!

Hey all, I read the posts in the thread. I just haven't had time to sit down and write. I hope I can get some writing in tonight, but right now I have to go to sleep. I can't promise a response today though. Sorry for being so inactive these past couple days!

That...was probably my worst post ever. I really need to flush abdul out more. Hes rather stale. Bah.

I'm so sorry for the incredibly slow response! I really didn't think I'd keep you folks waiting that long. I'll make sure to update in future if I can't post when I thought I would. :/

Digi, I liked your post! Abdul has a very different voice than any of the other characters we've seen so far, so I commend you for that! Making so many characters sound different is hard! (It's something I definitely struggle with). Also, on another note, I assumed Blue Bean is a coffee shop. If it's not, I'll edit my post accordingly. And please forgive any anachronisms or inconsistencies with the world. I tried to go along with the descriptions you've given and what we've established in OOC already, with some of my own little details.

Thanks for your patience, guys!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I'm so sorry for the incredibly slow response! I really didn't think I'd keep you folks waiting that long. I'll make sure to update in future if I can't post when I thought I would. :/
Digi, I liked your post! Abdul has a very different voice than any of the other characters we've seen so far, so I commend you for that! Making so many characters sound different is hard! (It's something I definitely struggle with). Also, on another note, I assumed Blue Bean is a coffee shop. If it's not, I'll edit my post accordingly. And please forgive any anachronisms or inconsistencies with the world. I tried to go along with the descriptions you've given and what we've established in OOC already, with some of my own little details.
Thanks for your patience, guys!
I was actually imagining a blue version of this guy.

Cloud_Gate_(The_Bean)_from_east%27.jpg

It's giant metal bean in the city of Chicago. If you have ever been there you may have seen it in Millennium Park. Since I made New Millennium park, I figured we needed a new bean!

And thank you Mika! I am going to do more to try and bring out his heritage. I don't know if any of you have ever met large angry middle eastern man, but it can be quite scary. lol

I've met many large, angry middle eastern men. Not as scary as large, angry people from around here. I do like the idea of Abdul, but Fandrim will not be intimidated.

Good! He's similar to Fandrim in his love for violence, but the similarities stop there. Also, I don't mind if he looses this match. Him loosing will cause some ripples later on. But I do expect a brutal slugfest between them!

Fandrim is still recovering, so he'll probably go bother Oliver, sleep and then fight Abdul the next day.

Sounds fair! That will give me time to flush out Mr. Jaleer.

Ah-ha! I didn't even think of the bean sculpture! I'll edit my post so it reflects this information instead! Thanks, Digi!

Status
Not open for further replies.