Classroom Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
He smiles at her softly, "Anytile is good with me." He says to her as he blushes a little bit. Jumping back into the water. As he winks at her once more.

I jolt up and stare blankly and at my new assistant and then my arm extends to grab her chest.

On the ground holding my head in pain just look up and say i'm sorry they just looked so touchable

"No touchy." I glare. I was surprisingly intimidating for someone so small. This is what I get for working with a pervy science teacher. Uggggggh.

Jackie stands up and waves to Xavier as she heads to her room to prepare for company.

"Yeah I do that to everyone but its nice to finally meet you in person Aspen, I look forward to working with you."

"Nice to meet you too.." I say slowly. Oh why couldn't I have been the art teacherr. Uggghhh.

"What are you planing on doing I was planing on going to get the classroom set up you can come with me if you want."

"I'm going to paint before night falls, but if you need help I'll be here." I say, turning to my canvas.

Jackie walks out of her room and bumps into klara
"oh sorry ma'am, are you ok?" she says.
"do you know where and food bazaar is by chance." she asks the strange pervy teacher

Klara stares at the student with lustful eyes then quickly tries to hide her lustful expression. "Sorry I don't know where the food bazaar is I have been setting up stuff for the astronomy club this morning we had an accident with some of the supplies so I have to fix some things so we wont have a meeting for a few nights."

Xaviar waves back to her, he continues to swim around for a while before he gets out of the pool and heads back to his room.

Once back in his room he changes into a pair of black skinny jeans, a white T-shirt and a pair of green element shoes. He then leaves his room.

"Oh was that when you ran into that solid short lady." she asks.
"But ok i had plans tonight anyway." she states proudly.
She then heads inside her room.

Ah students with their dates and awkward flirting. I focused on painting.

She stands up off her bed and looks through the peephole in the door and opens it.
"Hey, enjoy your swim?" she said.

He smirks slight as she says this, "I did, enjoy watching?" He says with another smirk.

"Mind if I come in?" He asks kindly.

Status
Not open for further replies.