Classroom Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nils looked over at Aerith "oh hello, just meeting some students. Hope you and roommate get along". He gives her a teasing wink and as he grins at her. Nils then looked back over at Kanan and noticed her obvious lack of pleasure when she looked at him. He sighed and turned to face her. "My Japanese is limited but I did not mean to disrespect you, what I meant was that the other teachers were too stubborn to want you in their classes since english is not your first language. But i gladly accepted the offer because I know how it feels to be left out. I hope we can get along. Also do you prefer to go by Kanan or Naoki Kanda? because on your file it did not specify which nae you preferred..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Xaviar looks at the girl for a moment, "Y- yeah I'm okay, are you?" He asks quietly, being absorbed in her beauty, he looks into her red eyes, "You have beautiful eyes." He says to her as he slips his hands into his pockets casually.

Reactions: 2 people
She blushes and looks down "Y-yeah" she says blushing even more.

Kalah's face lit up bright when Kanan had mentioned the name of the group, and immediately gave a chipper and happy response. "OH! Dysphoria! That's the name! So I take it you've heard of them then Naoki?" She asked the question having no idea of course that she'd been speaking to the bassist of the band this entire time...

"I think I actually packed a demo tape somewhere in my room..! I was going to just use a file sharing system to get it from a friend.. but I felt bad not actually supporting the band.. So I bought the tape off an exchange student a while back.." She told the story with a few happy giggles, glad to have something to talk about that didn't really come across as her babbling...

"So.. I think I should probably get to my room to finish unpacking.. but if you want to hang out some time.. go swimming.. watch a movie or listen to some music you're more than welcome to come over okay?"
Kalah gave another one of her naturally warm smiles, trying to keep herself from blushing this time.
"It's room 212 if you want to..." She says, writing the room number down on a scrap of paper and handing it to Kanan. Then with another smile and a friendly wave, she headed off towards her room.

When she got to the hall she turned the key in the door, opened it and stepped inside. Rather than starting unpacking right away she plopped down on the bed and let out a noise that was somewhere between a grumble and a sigh... What was going on? Kalah hadn't ever been nervous around a guy like this before... so why was she freaking out so much now..?

After a few minutes of blushing and reassuring herself that it's nothing, she stood up and started rifling through the last of her things, setting up her side of the room with a smile.. She was pleased to have EVERYTHING unpacked now.

Xaviar smiles to her lightly, moving his hair out of his eyes with his hand before slipping his hands back into his pocket.

"My names Xaviar, what's yours?" He says with a slight Irish accent.

He begins to rock back and forth on his feet, due to the fact that he isn't very confident talking to girls.

She blushes and looks down.

"M-my name? Oh my name, right, i'm Jacquelyn"

She says blushing

"That's a beautiful name." He says kind of quietly.

He looks down and takes his hands of his pockets and beings to play with his headphones shyly, before looking up at her to see her reaction to this comment.

"T-thanks... so do you know of any open rooms?" she said.

She looks down and pulls her jacket down and looks back up at Xavier.

"I'm sure there is one open somewhere, do you want to walk around with me to find one?" He says to her with a quick smile.

Her face turn scarlet red at the response

"U-um sure, T-thanks."she said clumsily

He smiles to her softly, before he grabs his baggage, throwing it over his shoulder. And taking a couples steps backwards while looking at her.

She stands there dumbfounded for a second then realizing how she look blushes, and quickly grabs her bags and follows him quickly.

Smirking to her a bit, he leads her to the front desk asking about getting her a key. He turns around and hands her the key.

"Here you go beautiful." He says with a slight smirk. He leans onto the counter to talk to her.

"So how are you liking the cruise ship so far?"

She grins widely at the compliment after turning scarlet red
"I-i'm really liking it, some of the people here are really nice and cute."she says looking at Xavier

"Oh?" He says with a slight smirk. "Let's go find your room, moving closer to her to read the number on the tag.

"215, cool, my room is 212, maybe we can hangout sometime." He says to her stepping back a bit, smiling softly to her.

"Yes!... I-i mean ya that would be great." she says, her face turning red.

Smiling to her and her face turns red. Taking a couple steps to the hallway to her room, motioning her to follow.

"Come on." He says to her with a smile.

She picks her bags up with haste and replies "O-ok" as she quickly tries to keep up.

Smiling to her, he turns around and leads her to her room, leaning on the wall beside the door waiting for her to unlock it.

She walks up to the door and unlocks it, she turns back to Xavier
"Thanks a lot your really nice." she says grinning widely

Status
Not open for further replies.