Classroom Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smiling back to her, he nods once, "Anytime beautiful." He says.

Xaviar smirks to her once and turns around to walk to his room with a slow pace.

She stands there for a while and then turns and looks around the room.
She closes the door and leans against it.

After about an hour setting up her room, she grabs her mp3 player and heads to the pool to hang out.

Xaviar puts his things down in his room and unpacks it all. Grabbing his swimming trunks out of his bag and changing into them.

After heading out of the room and through the hallway he makes his way to the pool. He walks outside and straight to the diving board. Claiming up the ladder and onto the board he jumps up and down on it twice before diving into the pool. Swimming around underwater for a moment he surfaces and swims over to the side to talk to people outside of the pool.

Jackie peers at him from under her hood so he wont notice her admiring his body

Looking around the pool for Jacquelyn, not noticing her due to her hood being up. Kicking off the wall and swimming on his back, his abs and pecs moving as he backstrokes across the water.

She notices that he's showing off and adjusts her earbuds and removes the hood on the jacket.

Name: Klara Abselean
Student/Teacher: Teacher
Hair Color: Black
Eye color: Gold
Apparel (Outfit): lab coat with glasses a green sweater and a skirt and black leggings
Other Details: Pervy Science Teacher that gets out of hand most times during her class Also leader of Astronomy club

Carrying a large box, across the deck of the ship to go deliver them to my new assistant when I suddenly run in to something, unable to see it because of the box when art supplies spills out across the ship deck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people
Xaviar quickly tucks his legs into his chest, rolling backwards under the water. Returning to the surface of the water. Xaviar looks at Jacquelyn quickly, winks at her, and quickly ducks under the water.

She smiles as her face turns red, she stands up and walks over to the edge of the pool
"Having fun?" she asked entertained.

Name: Aspen Whittier
Student/Teacher: Teaching Assistant
Hair Color: White
Eye color: Red
Apparel (Outfit): Tan skirt with a white blouse. She wears knee high socks and brown shoes.
Other Details: Aspen is a 4'11 soft spoken woman who often is mistaken for one of her students, and yes, the hair is natural. She signed up to be an Art Teacher, but due to lack of interest she instead assists the science teacher, running a small Art Club in her spare time. She is closed off, and much of her personality is unknown.

I was waiting on the deck for the science teacher to appear with my art supplies. I turned and slammed into someone, I was pretty solid for a short person so I didn't fall. "What the?"

Laying back into the water and floating on top of it, Xaviar looks up at her and smiles softly.

"I am, how about you?"

He says with a chuckle as he swims closer to the edge of the pool where she is standing.

"ya, its pretty nice out here, especially the view."she replies peering down at him smiling
"so what are you doing later, i don't have anything to do and i'm trying to find someone that will hang out with me tonight."she says blushing a little.

Nils stepped back from the group of students and wandered around the deck. He glanced over at the pool and saw how Xaviar was blatantly showing off for Jackie. Making his way over to Jackie he decided to have some fun with the student. "You know you two should just get a room and save everyone the trouble of watching you two flirt like this all day". He chuckled and before Jackie could say anything he was walking away. Wandering around the deck he saw Klara run into Aspen and as the art supplies spilled out he walked over and quickly started to gather up the scattered supplies.

I look over at my assistant noticing she was the one I ran into then I finish picking up the supplies with Nils and put all of the supplies into the box again and hand them over to Aspen. Saying "There you go everything you asked for is in the box".

She turns back to Xavier
"so wanna hangout tonight?"she says awkwardly.

Looking at the teacher as he walks away.

"Hmm.." He moves his focus back to Jacquelyn.
"I'm not doing anything later, I'll be glad to hang out with you." He says as he lifts himself out of the water, standing next to her as water drips off his body.

"Ah.. Thank you.." I say quietly, looking up at my fellow teachers. There was a blank canvas nearby with a small stool.

"Cool, so when do you want to meet up?" she asks shifting her standing position.

Status
Not open for further replies.