Classroom Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well that sounds pretty fun." she says looking into his smokey blue eyes.
"I'm not to sure about what i want to take yet, maybe

Klara sits in her room preparing for the first day of classes she doesn't know how the students are going to react to having classes on a ship. After awhile she thought that it would be a nice idea to grab a bite to eat at the cafe after she got a plate of fruit she sat down at a nearby table and she noticed two students flirting across the cafe. Klara waves at what looks like a couple.

Aspen sat alone in her room, looking at her still-drying painting of the docks from earlier. She'd done better, but given time and supplies she supposed it was adequate. After a while of bored silence she quietly got up and headed to the cafe.

Upon arriving she noticed a few of the students, and the weird pervy science teacher from earlier. She sighed and supposed she better get acquainted with her new teaching partner, slowly walking up to Klara's table.

"Mind if I join you?" She asks.

"No I don't mind" Klara says with a small smile "We do work together and I think we would be great friends".

Nils couldnt help but feel comforted as Zoey placed her hand on him. "yeah, I guess I still dont have my sea legs just yet.." He looked over at Zoey and gave her a weak smile. "sure, I would be happy to be your chaperone." Nils groaned silently as he realized how lame he sounded. "how about I help you two move in then we go grab a bite?"

She nodded, not really one for words, and sat down. A look of mild annoyance crossed her face when she realized how short she was in comparison to the height of the table, it wasn't too terrible of an inconvenience, however a phone book or something similar would've been nice.

Zoey clapped her hands together and grabbed the other girl's hand, who still didn't give her name. "Sounds great, I can really use something more than an apple, Thank you Nils, in my stomach." Laughing she drug in her own vibrant pink luggage and wheeled it to the bed closest to the door. "Claimed, oh and could you put all your bathroom items on the left side of the sink that would be awesome!" Zoey looked at the girl, she seemed kind of familiar. Going through the roster in her head, she frowned as she tried to focus in on names. Ne...Na... Naeomi Quinn! Zoey distinctly remembered the Muslin girl from a cheer show. The girl had been having so much fun, and at one point was heckled by Violet about a brooch she had been wearing. Least to say, Zoey felt a little bad for the girl. Sighing, Zoey glanced down at her, a bit on the scantily clad side choice of attire Looking at Nils, she asked "Do you think I should change? I had planned on stopping by the pool but I don't know about going to dinner in this." Tapping her chin she let her hair down and stood up to look in the mirror, an inner debate sounding off in her head.

Aerith Nodded at Alexander,"Sure,Lead the way."
She then turned to the others, "What about you guys? Want to eat also?"

(sorry for the long reply,my internet went on a great quest to hunt dragons.)

Xaviar looks her in her eyes and smiles for a second. " Yeah, I'm not sure what classes there are, I'm sure some interesting ones will come up." He says to Jacquelyn.

After a while he has finished eating. And the two of them sit and talk for sometime.

After a while of talking she looks at Xavier, "so wanna head back now" she said shyly
"I-If that's ok with you that is" she says slightly blushing.

Xaviar smiles to her, "That's fine with me." He says to her.

Sliding his seat back Xaviar stands up, moving over to her seat and pulling it out for her to stand up.

" How about we go to Cafe Dellero, does that sound good."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Thank you" she says as she stands up.
She reaches down and puts her hand in his.

Naeomi had been so deep in her thoughts, her 'inner' self dancing like a maniac as she inwardly screamed A ROOMIE A ROOMIE, I HAVE A ROOMIE! she hadn't even noticed that Zoey was pulling her into their room and that Zoey had asked for her name. So naturally she screeched, "Naeomi!" Oh man, that was loud..."I mean, that's uh-- that is my name. Naeomi Quinn." She said, giving a little chuckle, before busying herself with unpacking her bags, and placing her toiletries on the left side of the sink as requested. She didn't really have much, seeing as she only wore lip gloss and only had one big bottle of cherry blossom scented lotion, and a shampoo and conditioner scent (ooh minty~). Really the only large amount of things that she had brought were brightly colored scarves and brooches. Of course she had a few non uniform clothing too.

"Change? Why? You look fine to me." Naeomi said, giving her roomie a smile. "But maybe I should change? I am still wearing the uniform after all...I don't want people to think I'm a stuck up, rule following, lame-o." She worried.

Nils chuckled at how obviously excited Naeomi was. "You can change if you want, I don't really care. Hell I am a teacher and my students often think i am one of them." Nils shrugs and meanders back out the door. Feeling much better now that the flashback had passed he leaned against the railing and breathed in deeply. "Of all the times...you aren't in a war anymore Nils..cant have a repeat of what happened last time.." He muttered to himself as he stared out into space. Not really focusing on anything in particular as he waited for the girls to finish getting ready. He absentmindedly scratched his chest. A habit he had picked up after healing from his injuries. He made sure that nobody saw his chest. Since it was full of scars and burn marks that were unpleasant to look at.

Xaviar holds her hand in his, the walk out of the restaurant. He looks down to her and asks her, "Where do you want to go now?"

"I dont know." she says
She looks up into his smokey blue eyes, "surprise me." she says playfully

Zoey glanced in the mirror back at Naeomi, smiling slyly at her excitement she turned around hands on her hips. "Its a pleasure to meet you, well we have met before on occasion. You are a... sophomore?" trailing off she left a space in the air for Naeomi to agree or fill in the blank. "In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with a rule follower. But it is a lot more fun to break the rules." Grinning, she rushed over to her luggage and unzipped it with a flourish and pulled out a bright neon pink scarf that she had been saving for a long time. Zoey wasn't exactly a fan of scarves, she was more into long dainty necklaces. Naeomi however liked to wear scarves, and she looked good in them. "Here, the pop of pink will bring out the gold in your eyes. That..." Zoey smiled and held out the scarf that was mostly pure indian silk. "And we can match."

Pulling out a jean skirt along with a white button up, she yanked both on in a flash and reached for her white jasmine lotion. "So, Naeomi. Are you in any clubs?" Zoey said casually as she ran a brush through her hair, to be honest she liked the girl's attitude. It was refreshing. Glancing over at Nils, she watched as he scratched at his chest absently. He was definitely still off, maybe she should ask him about that later.

Xaviar smirks a little bit as he leads her down the hall, he moves through some people with Jacquelyn's hand still in his. He moves through a set of doors to the outside deck with the pool.

"So, what do you do with your free time" she said still holding his hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.