Classroom Cruise

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
As time goes by a bit the sky outside starts to darken and a voice comes over the ships speaker system for all to hear. "All right everyone.. the ship is leaving port now and we will start heading to our first destination! Remember, the fiesta deck and pool are open all night, but make sure you are awake for the first day of classes tomorrow!"

The intercom shuts off with a crackle and a solem feeling falls over everyone. The ship was heading out, and they wouldn't be back home for at least the next few months.

(Night 1 Starts now ALSO, everybody, due to the fact that it was brought to my attention that the world cannot be traversed in a mere month.. the time for the cruise has been extended! :D)

Last edited by a moderator:
Xaviar walks into her room, "Thank you." He says

Waiting a moment to listen to the intercom, he turns to Jacquelyn.

"So any plans on where we should go tonight?" He asks her in his deep Irish accented voice.

"well i thought we could go get something to eat, and then maybe if you want to..." she looks down
"we could come back here and hangout for a bit... alone." she looks up blushing.

"I mean, it doesn't really matter to me as long as i'm with you i'm happy."she say happily.
she then looks at him for a short time and hugs him.

Reactions: 2 people
Alexander walks over to were Aerith is sitting after reading his book for a bit.

" Hey do you want to get something to eat, or do something?"

As Klara was sitting on the top deck laying back in a pool chair staring at the stars wondering what could be out there. She couldn't sleep she just felt awake like there is so much more you could do but, in the end nothing happens during these hours its just calming and allows so many more flowing and thought filled ideas can be expressed. "Or I just like looking the pretty stars" She laughs quietly. Klara stands up and stretches thinking that its time to head back the room and go to sleep she does not want to be late to own class of course. She catches something out the glimpse of her eye and turns its a shooting star. Klara closes her eyes and makes a wish then turns and heads back to her room.

Xaviar puts his arms around her as she does this. He leans down and whispers softly in her ear, " I like that idea."

He lets her go, grabbing her hand and leading her to the door.

"Where do you want to eat?" He asks her, as they walk hand in hand through the hallway.

"I haven't been here long, do you know any good restaurants?" she says very happily.
"And thank you I haven't made many friends on this cruise yet." she say slightly turning red.

Last edited by a moderator:
Xaviar looks down at her and smiles, "Depends, do you want something quick, or do you want to sit down and eat?" He asks her as they walk down the hallway.

Smiling to her he says, " No problem, I enjoy talking to you." He says as his face turns a slight shade of pink.

She smiles wide and says "I think sitting down to eat would be nice, we would have more time to talk." she says.

Xaviar nods once to her with a smile, leading her down the hallway a bit farther he takes her into a room with a sign next to the door which say "Cafe Dellero".

"Seems like a nice place." she says looking around the room

"Where do you want to sit Xavier?" she says looking into his smokey blue eyes.

"Anywhere is fine with me." He says as he looks back into her eyes. Smiling softly at her as he does this.

"Alright lets sit... Um... Over there." as she point to an empty table.

"Looks good to me." He says as he walks over to the table, still holding her hand in his. He pulls out her seat for her and moves over to his, sitting down and making himself comfortable.

She smiles as he gets her seat "so how are you liking this cruise." she says looking across the table, entranced in the features of his face.

"I'm really liking it, it's been fun so far." He says smiling to her.

"How about yourself?" Xaviar says to Jacquelyn, as he looks into her red eyes, smiling slightly to himself as he does this.

"It's pretty enjoyable, its a good change from being home all the time." she says
"So are you hungry" she asked shyly.

Listening to her as she says this, he loos down at the table and sees the menu.

"Yeah, I haven't eaten anything since I went out swimming." He says as he grabs a menu off the table, handing her one and grabbing the other one for himself.

"How about you are you hungry." He asks as he catches her eye again and smiles to her.

"um a little bit" she says as she looks down into the menu.

"I haven't eaten since i got here, it was a long trip here, but i'm glad to have meet people like you" she says looking up at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.