Classroom Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xaviar looks to her as they walk around the pool, " Usually I listen to music, or draw a little bit, what about you?" He asks her as they move away from the pool and around the deck talking.

So Aspen If you would like after we are finished eating I could show you something fantastic.

"well, i like to listen to music also." she said.
"there's not really much i do im usually a loner." she said looking down.

Kalah gave Kanan another of her signature warm, friendly smiles when she said she had heard of the band.. If only Kalah knew as much about them as her new friend..!
Once she heard that she was in-fact neighbors with Kanan her face lit up even brighter than before, she was practically bouncing with excitement...

"That's great! I'm really happy we are so close! Th-the rooms that is.."

Back in her room, Kalah was dozing happily until her alarm went off in the morning, telling her it was time to get up and start getting ready for the first day of classes..

(Day 2 Everyone!)

She got to her feet and headed off into the restroom to change and get ready for the day.

"Well.. here it goes.."

言い訳を静かに。。。引き流してくれたのは。。。

The familiar strings of melody wafted out from the speakers of her phone, and Kanan groaned. Her sleep-addled mind, so used to hearing it nearly every morning back home, controlled her arms on autopilot, and she reached out, snatching up the little device with a viciousness that rivaled that of a starving lion ripping into a wounded animal. She poked her head out from beneath her pillow and glared at the marvel of modern technology, blurry eyes barely managing to make out the name of the caller on the screen.

「もしもし。」(Hello?) she grumbled into the receiver. She wasn't surprised by the voice that rang out into her ear; annoyed, perhaps, but not surprised.

「おはーようー!」(Good morning!) the person on the other end sang out. 「まだ目を覚ましているかい。」(Are you awake yet?) It was clearly male, and also clearly fond of early mornings. It seemed that he took his wake up duty very seriously, for his next words carried scolding in both tone and content. 「お前が目を覚ましていない場合は、目を覚ます必要があるため。学校に遅刻する!」(Because if you aren't awake yet, you need to be. You will be late for class!)

「まぁまぁ目を覚ます。じゃー。」(Yes, yes, I'm awake. Bye.) She closed the phone with a soft click and rolled over with a soft grumble. One arm lifted, dropped down over her eyes, and she sighed. She'd never admit to it aloud, but hearing Takumi's voice first thing in the morning, while annoying because she loved her sleep, was still a relief. She missed her friends, and his concern over her timely arrival to classes (no doubt aided by Rey's punctuality) brightened her day.

Reluctantly, she rolled over, allowing her legs to drop over the side of the bed. She planted her feet on the floor and sat up, one hand pressed against the side of her head, trying to flatten the wild, jagged locks that stuck out in all directions. Her morning bedhead was legendary. Kanan got to her feet and wandered off in the direction of her shower, still secretly pleased to notice that she had not yet been assigned a roommate.

Ten minutes later saw her freshly showered, and she exited her bathroom fully dressed and ready for the day. Snatching up her schoolbag, she left her room and wandered down the hall in search of the classroom with the teacher who had "volunteered" to take her into his class, since no one else seemed to want to teach her.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.