City of Sarova

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riley leaned on the side of the building, watching the exchange through the scope of her rifle. She slung the rifle back onto her back, picking her crossbow back out of its holster, moving slowly towards the group. She didn't have it raised, but if they posed a threat, she would put a bullet straight through their heads. "I can't believe the Death Angels went out that easy." she speaks, finally announcing her presence.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
''Hello, Riley.'', Zeph said. ''My name's Zeph. To explain how exactly I know your name, some of my guys have seen you in the past.''

Reactions: Kelsi Kitsune
Riley raised her eyebrows, keeping the bow tight in her grip, "Your guys? So I'm gonna take a little guess and say that you're the leader?" she asked, moving her eyes only to check her surroundings.

"Ma'am, you may want to clear out if you aren't interested in a huge firefight" Loriana said, turning towards the woman with the crossbow.
[Firefight imminent! Choose who's side you fight for!]
Details: Saints + 185th Marines Regiment vs. Death Angels + Ruff Riders
No use of OP attacks is authorized during this firefight. With the area now leveled, there is plenty of cover. Get creative!

''That's for sure. They're coming, I know it. Why would the Ruff Riders merge with THEM?'', he said. He turned to Riley. ''I am in fact the leader of The Saints. If you wanna help us out, you can. I've got 3 frags, 2 flashes, and an MP5. Let's do some ass-kicking damage.''

• Love
Riley grinned, "Who could rightfully pass up an offer like that?" she holstered her bow and pulled her rifle around frontwards, "Plus, those Ruff Riders took something that belongs to me, and its about time I get it back."

• Love
''Okay, let's do this!'', he yelled. The approaching troops were heavily armed and had vests. He grabbed his M110 and killed 1,2, then 3. Zeph liked that sniper since it was semi-automatic, so it was super efficient. He threw down a frag to get rid of some of them, and continued shooting.

• Love
Loriana radioed in for Squad 2 and Squad 3 to provide back-up fire, since they were a few block away. They came through the side street behind everyone, and took up defensive positions in the cover provided, and made final adjustments and checks on all equipment.

One of Loriana's soldiers pointed his pistol at Zeph and said ''What's HE doing here?'' Zeph flipped him the bird and said, ''It's a temporary alliance for now, doucheface.'' Half of the enemy troops were still there, and he was running out of grenades.

• Love
Riley found a good spot in the rubble to set her sniper and start picking off guys in the front line. It wasn't a semi automatic or anything but the scope was dialed in perfectly so she either hit their heads or necks, either way its a kill shot. She swung her rifle back behind her, moving up to another pile of scraps, pulling her hand-guns from their holsters on her hips and once again, trying to hit head shots.

• Love
Zeph was doing fine until he got shot in the shoulder. Good thing it didn't hit an artery though... ''Fuck!'', he shouted. He got his medpack and injected some painkillers and put on a gauze and some bandages. He got his MP5 and started spraying bullets all over the place, and for some reason, it worked!

• Love
Loriana made every shot count. The ones who didnt get picked off early, got shot down by her before they could get to cover. She maintained her position, but had an uneasy feeling. No, rather the earth had an upset stomach. Amidst the gunfire, she could hear an ever so familiar sound. "Tank!!!! Everyone find cover. We're about to get hit hard, danger close!" Loriana yelled, before entering a almost demolished small building.

Zeph threw the last grenade he had, a semtex, on the tank. It stuck! ''FUCK YEAH!'' he said. Grabbing his rifle, he was picking off the troops awesomely fast. They were almost gone! Suddenly, he was shot again, but in the torso, heavily wounded. ''DAMMIT!''

• Love
Riley wasn't hit, but her right calf was grazed by a bullet and the skin was starting to bubble from the heat and the burn. She sucked in a breath and just as she did, she heard Loriana yell about a tank. Riley quickly made to the move to fall back, unloading her handguns into the troops. She heard Zeph yell and fell back to his location. The wound on his stomach did not look good. "We have to get you out of here, come on!" She looped her arm under his, "Can you walk?"

• Love
''I think...'', Zeph groaned. He could only limp, but he was tough, he could take it. He started limping to somewhere safe, and gave Riley some sniper ammo.

Another tank quickly pulled up, opposite the first, turned its barrel and randomly fired a shot, which landed in a nearby building, destroying it and sending shockwaves which caused the building Loriana was in to collapse on her.
[Loriana is now trapped under rubble, and currently out of the fight. Nobody can free her until the fighting is over. Note: please keep it going a few minutes longer, so as to give her actual time to be trapped.]

''Riley, you're the only one! Kill those bastards for me, wouldya?'' Zeph said. He wasn't losing blood so fast, but the wound hurt like hell.

Riley nodded to Zeph, and continued firing into the troops. She decided she needed to move deeper into the fray. The second tank was easy enough to get rid of. All tanks have a sweet spot just under the right flank. Riley hit it and the tank collapsed and exploded. She ran forwards pulling the war hammer from her back and smashing soldiers that had gotten too close for comfort.

• Love
Loriana tried getting out, and managed to push away some debris. but she was now fully visible, and a piece of heavy rubble landed on her lower left leg, holding it in place, breaking the bone, and causing her ankle to get twisted. Loriana screamed in pain, whilst trying to get the rubble off. It was no use. From her angle she couldn't muster the strength to push it up and off.

Zeph, being the ''tough guy'' seemed to recover quickly, but the shot still stung. He grabbed his rifle and started picking off more soldiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.