City of Sarova

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Holy shit!" Loriana whipped her M4 off her back and decked him in the face with the stock, knocking him to the ground with force. "State your name and business, or i blow your brains out! How did you get in here?" She demanded, pointing her gun to his head before he knew what was going on.

Zeph held his knife to the front of her neck bracingly. He said ''I'm Zeph Asche. I'm the leader of The Saints, I'm 16, and I can fuck someone up. How about you?''

Reactions: Kelsi Kitsune
"I have a full clip of ammunition just waiting to dump it into your thick skull. You so much as try anything, and you'll be going back to your butt buddies in a body bag. Again, how did you get in here? We don't-" Her radio went off. We're closing in on your location now, hang tight while we clear the area, and sweep the perimeter for any bandits. She pulled her M4 back away, and moved over the the window. "Fuck, we don't have time for this! Giano, we have another survivor in here. We're in the large church building on the main street," Loriana said, "You're lucky I have more important things to do than waste good rounds on a prick such as yourself."

''Oh really?'' He pulled his G36C off his back and explained, ''This gun makes your M4 look like scrap metal. It's only for top class military soldiers. And the way I snuck up behind you? I'm not only a ninja, I'm fast as fuck, so if YOU try me, you're gonna be nothing but meat and bones. And I'm not gonna tell you how I got in here.''

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
The front doors busted down as sixteen soldiers moved in, moving into position, and pointing their guns at his head, lasers lighting up his forehead. "You wanna retry that sir? Loriana Sotrina, Marines 185th Regiment, Expert sniper, with L96A1, Barret 50. Caliber Bolt Action, and an expert in CQC. I see two options: Either you stand down now, or these fine gentlemen turn your body into human swiss cheese." She said, slowly pointing her Desert Eagle to the head of a girl in the same clothing as Zeph.

[**New Factions discovered**]
The Saints: A group similar to the Riders, though they aren't as aggressively helpful, and don't ride motorcycles around. Don't provoke them, and you'll have nothing to worry about.

*NOTICE*
ALL OF THOSE IN AN EXISTING FACTION, WHILE IN THAT FACTION, YOU ARE ABLE TO CONTROL TWO SEPARATE, BUT SMALL GROUPS OF THAT FACTION.
FIRST GROUP SHOULD BE TYPED IN ORANGE, SECOND IN YELLOW. THIS IS NOT A REQUIREMENT. AS SAID ABOVE, YOU ARE ABLE TO, NOT REQUIRED TOO. PLEASE BE SURE TO ALSO LIST WHERE THEY ARE. THIS IS TO HOPEFULLY PROVIDE SOME INTERESTING SITUATIONS.

Let's keep this going if you guys aren't busy, please. I'm getting bored (all OOC should be posted as red by the way, just keep it brief if you go OOC)

Zeph thought fast. He threw a flash down and ran out, thinking, That bitch is gonna die. All I said was Sup. Running to The Saints' base, he radioed the base, ''We have hostiles at the church near the base! I repeat, hostiles are at the church near the base!'' ''We got you, Zeph. We're sending more reinforcements in.'' At the corner of his eye, one of Loriana's men had a sniper. He got his five-seven and shot him to pieces. ''TAKE THAT, ASSHOLE!'', he yelled.

• Love
Hearing the shots, Loriana fumbled for her radio while flashed, and radioed her base, "requesting any and all back-up personnel to rally on us. Acrue Street! We are taking fire, we are taking fire! Bring the tanks, and get us a few choppers! I want eyes up now!" Loriana shouted, taking a few shots at him as he fled. "Men, form up on me, take defensive positions, I want eyes on anywhere they can come from. Shit's about to get intense." She said.

Once he'd gotten to the base, Zeph told the commanders to get some airstrikes where Loriana had been. To add some intensity, he called in Blackhawks, Blackbirds, a single F-37 Lightning, and some infantry, and VTOLS for the fun of it. ''As I thought, that bitch... is gonna DIE.'', he said in a vengeful tone.

Loriana heard the jets coming in, and ordered everyone to retreat, and get to safety. As buildings began to crumble, fall, and explode, she ran through the city, avoiding rubble and explosions. Gunfire zipped past her, and bandits soon joined in on the gunfire, shooting Saints and zombies alike, as well as aiming for Loriana.

A quick explosion, and she was knocked against a wall. Not wasting any time, she got back up and kept going. Soon, she had made it to an alleyway, and lost the heat from everything. She took this time to catch her breath. "He'll pay for that foolish move...."

Last edited by a moderator:
Chapter 1: Choose Your Allies Carefully
[Two years later]

Zeph, 2 years older, had not forgotten the incident in which he was almost killed. Not that it didn't happen all the time, but soldiers... He killed them out of rage. Now he was older. Mature. They gave their lives to try and stop more infections, and now I'm basically a bio terrorist for that., he thought. He would never forgive himself...

• Love
2 Years after the incident, Loriana had lost an eye trying to defend a helpless civilian from the undead, and they gouged her eye out, though somehow she was immune to it. This had some imperfections though. She would occasionally have sharp pains, bringing her to her knees, and her eye had healed with an unusual addition: She could see things more observantly, and notice the small things. She felt it was more of a curse than anything, as none of this helped her in any way.
[sivetona is up and ready to go!!!]

Logan had joined up with lorianas team. He was their tactical sniper. He generally tried to keep loriana out of trouble

[**New places dicsovered**]
the Junk Mall
Roland's gas station
Shooting emporium: Top of the line weaponry, endless supply of weaponry, unless I say otherwise. Please limit visits to this place to a minimum.
Dorno Diner: Loads of food
Waste-A-Little: Save-a-lot; tons of food
Wentros Medical Hospital: endless supply of medical equipment.

Sivetona Manor is now Active, Wolf.

Loriana was typically always finding great gear, and usually saved only the absolute best gear for herself, provided the was something for everyone else to enjoy. She and Logan were now close friends, going on every scavenging mission together.

Logan still carried his rifle and hand gun but now also carried a ump45 and a berreta 9mm as a back up. He sat down on a bench with a bottle of water in hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.