City of Sarova

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riley put the last of the soldiers down, leaving the battlefield flattened and bodies strewn everywhere. Riley rushed to help Loriana. She lifted the rubble off of her, flinching at the sight of her broken bone. Come on, gotta get you out of here." Riley helped her stand and walk towards a safer area

Zeph prepared a splint and put it on Loriana's leg. He treated his wounds as well, but hers were far worse.

Zeph started looting the bodies, and got more medic supplies, some ammo, some food and an untouched vest.

Loriana called in for a helicopter pick-up, as the travel back to base wouldn't be one she could walk. within five minutes, a chopper landed, and she was put on a cot in the back. Logan sat beside her, while the pilot waited for everyone else.

Zeph waved bye. He gave Riley his salutations, and walked back to base, killing any zombie or hostile he saw.

Riley pulled out a gauze and put it on her burn, waving Loriana off, "I would join you but I don't do well flying." Riley smiled and decided to head off in the direction of the Ruff Riders base. She still needed to settle some business with them.

Loriana waved as best she could from her position, and they spooled up, and lifted off. The helicopter headed back to base, and landing in the courtyard. Logan Helped carry her to the medical tent, where she was fixed up to the best of their abilities, and sent over to a cot to rest while her injuries healed.

Over the last month, The Saints improved defenses. They were basically stronger than every single faction now, stealing items from military bases, hangars, airports, labs and such.

Riley managed to settle the score with the Ruff Riders, killing their leader and most of their people, taking back her home and living nicely for the last month. She was eating as good as you could hope in the apocalypse and she hasn't had any run ins with any hostile factions. Today she was out looking for some places to raid, armed to the teeth, as always.

With the Ruff Riders' weakened troops, The Saints occupied the base and made it their own, executing every other Rider soldier in the base.

Having healed up, Loriana decided to check out The Shooting Emporium. She found loads of stuff: a few Taurus CT9 Carbines, a fully functioning IWI Tavor SAR, complete with an ACOG scope and laser sight, as well as a KSG Tactical Shotgun, with red dot sight, which she decided to keep for herself. Among another spot, she found a Taurus Raging Judge, and boxes for days. She moved all the stuff she found to the back door and loaded it into the jeep she had, and headed back to base for a little undead target practice in the "Undead Playground".

Riley stumbled upon a place that looked relatively untouched, which was considerably lucky nowadays. She entered the building, to see that there were crates of canned food. This must've been a food bank from the beginning of the infection. Riley couldn't believe her eyes, and how lucky she was.

Everyone had a pager, that Loriana had found in a heap of junk, that still worked. She paged everyone saying, Meet me at the Wentros Medical Hospital. I'm currently shopping for some gifts for a few of my wounded. Anyone have wrapping paper? Haha ~Lana. She headed towards the huge hospital, waiting for anyone who wanted to join her in getting gifts for people.

The progress of the supposed ''cure'' The Saints were working on was going well. Zeph was preparing the bases for Christmas, everyone was buying gifts, everyone was so happy, no one was raiding the bases for ages, and Zeph was about to turn 19 in a couple of weeks. While he was shopping at the hospital, he ran into Loriana and said hi and continued shopping.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Riley returned home after the eight trips back and forth to the building she had found. She decided to head out one more time before dark, walking through the desolate downtown area. She walked through the street, putting a bolt in any undead she saw.

• Love
Man this is going well!
Loriana had passed Zeph in the hospital, while searching for some medical supplies, and let him know where a few stashes could be found: one on the third floor, across and to the left of the stairs, and on on the first floor, right in front of the malfunctioning elevator door. Since there wasn't a worry of being raided by the big groups, Lana and Zeph could stock up on plenty of med supplies, so that maybe in a big firefight, they'd have the supplies to cover any wounded. As it got around into the evening time, they decided to call it quits and return to their base. Loriana couldn't help but feel uneasy, as was the custom around this time, when the thugs of the bandits came out to play. along their walk, they Saw riley, and chatted with her a few minutes.

When Riley saw Loriana she smiled and sparked a conversation, "I just got a great raid at an old food bank if your interested in any canned food, there's at least eight full crates if you'd like a couple." Riley offered

Reactions: Kelsi Kitsune
It is indeed!
Zeph heeded Loriana's advice and got enough supplies for 15 full medkits. ''We've got plenty food at our place, we're having an X-MAS feast later today, if you want to come.'', he said to Loriana and Riley.

• Love
"definitely! I have more than enough medical supplies if you were planning on coming to get some. Take as much as you like. I only brought my Taurus, a few boxes of ammo, and plenty of bags. Take a bag if you like, but the wheelbarrow is mine. I found it fair and square, haha." Lana chuckled "Yeah, I'll tell my Platoon to come, and also to bring the truck of whiskey we found. Can you believe it? A truck full of perfectly good whiskey, almost virtually full gas tank." She exclaimed.

''That's a lot of whiskey...'' Zeph looked wide-eyed at the truck. ''Thanks for wanting to come, it's at 5 pm. Also, we don't need any supplies, our warehouse is completely full with stuff of the sort. I'm thinking of making a food giveaway at the hospital tommorrow.'' He waited for Riley to answer.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.