City of Sarova

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loriana sat next to him, enjoying what cracked, destroyed view they had. "Logan, do you think we'll ever recover from this? Or has everything went too far to bring it all back?" She asked.

"I really dont know but were losing too many people." He downed his bottle of water. "I just hope that before i die they find a cure or obliterate all the zombies."

Reactions: Kelsi Kitsune
Loriana looked at Logan, and hugged him tightly, then stood up. "I hope that before I die, all this war and chaos between all these factions subsides. Come on, it's time to get going." She started moving and pulled her AK-74 off her back, and started making the trek back to the base.

Logan pulled out the ump and began following loriana. He watched their backs to make sure they weren't being followed.

Reactions: Kelsi Kitsune
Unfortunately, they were going to have to pass close to Death Angel territory. Things were bound to get ugly if they happened to be spotted by the lookouts. When Logan and Loriana got close to the area, they waited until nightfall to move through.

Logan peeked through the boarded up window of the building they hiding out in until dark

Loriana decided the time to move was now, and she motioned for him to move up from the house, to the destroyed car at he opposite side of the road just ahead of them, then took position on their side of the road, just past his position behind a barricade.

Zeph was now a full fledged leader, kicking assholes off the faction and managing everything. Everyone who lost their lives fighting those soldiers, in Zeph's mind, didn't really have a reason to fight. They died for no fuckin reason, and it's my fault, he thought. Now Zeph had the best gear in the base, a tungsten knife he found in a lab, a medic pack (which everyone had, safety protocol, of course he wouldn't want his guys dying.), an M110 sniper, score, and in the base, a possible cure because of their good findings, but it'd take something like 10 years... He had a number of zombies in his basement including his former family. Walking down Acrue Street once again, he saw the woman who tried to kill him. Deciding whether to go or not, he made risks and he loved what came out of it, so he walked towards her with no worry in the world, holding his M110.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Riley was walking aimlessly down the streets, putting bolts is zombies' heads, considering how easy they were to make, she wasn't worried about wasting them. She knew about the factions and didn't hold any of them to high accord. She's killed plenty of people in factions, even killing off an entire faction because the tried to raid her house, not like she had to worry about that anymore. Of course Riley was packing more than just a crossbow, as she would be stupid not to. She had a total of four combat knives strapped somewhere on her person, two handguns strapped to each one of her hips, one being a Smith & Wesson 460XVR Revolver, designed to make other handguns look like bee-bee guns. The second was a classic .50 caliber Desert Eagle. Criss crossed on her back there was a War Hammer, perfectly designed to smash the head of any living or not really living thing on this earth, and her favorite rifle the AS50 Sniper Rifle.

Needless to say Riley was very prepared, it was getting dark and she needed a place to spend the night. She needed to find a building that had a door and windows so that she could clear it out and sleep safely. Suddenly her mind drifted to the people she had met nearly two years ago. The woman and the sniper. She wondered if they were even still alive after the destruction of where ever they were going, and she suddenly glad she didn't show up there.

She pulled herself from her thoughts to send a bolt through another zombies face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spark, please be sure to familiarize yourself with the current area of the roleplay. After the events at Acrue Street it fast forwarded two years.

((I realized that so I reformed my character, she is much more well armed, and also made a reference to no longer having a house, but I figured maybe Acure Street would still be untouched or less raided than the rest of the city. sorry!))

Suddenly, the figures vaporized into the light. Probably just my mind... Walking on all the cracked rubble, he decided he wanted to do something about the Death Angels. He got his radio and said,''Saints, I'm deciding go to war with the Death Angels. We need half the base at Acrue Street. I'll lead them from here.'' ''Got it, we're sending them now.'' It's time I did something about those dickheads...

Last edited by a moderator:
Zeon, myself and wolfs rain are in a different part of the city, so maaybe edit that? Also, Spark, no worries, Zeon just destroyed all of it. Look to earlier posts for details.

Loriana turned around and saw him walking up, and motioned for him to get down and keep quiet. Since this was Death Angel territory, they didn't want to be caught in a firefight with these guys. They were ruthless and dirty, and would stop at nothing to kill anyone they saw.

Zeph and The Saints were pretty fast. It was half an hour before they got to the Death Angels' base. ''NOW! GO, GO, GO!'', Zeph exclaimed.
Gunshots fired, loud noises. Saints getting shot. The Death Angel base being blown to smitherines with a single VTOL. ''HAHAAAAAAA!''roared Zeph.
''THEY DEEEEAAAAD!''

The sound of explosions and gunfire filled Riley's ears, and she quickly climbed to the roof of a nearby building, running and jumping from roof to roof. Agility and speed were huge things you should want to have. She made it to where the initial sounds were coming from, and pulled the sniper from her back, adjusting the scope so she could see down to where it was coming from. She saw two very familiar people, and one she has never seen before. The Death Angels were gone just like that. The Saints are stronger than she originally believed they were, slightly impressed she climbed down from her perch, seeing no reason to stay far away since the Death Angels just got completely annihilated.

"thanks, but you've just put us at the absolute top of any top priority list they have. Do you even know how big these guys are? Haven't you heard the stories? Five and a half years ago, rumors began to circulate about a huge dropship being built. I've seen it with my own eyes, we have to get out of here now. that thing is no joke. Do you know where Vanon Street was? The huge craters there were caused by that thing. We have to move now." Loriana said, as she and Logan started off as fast as they could. They weren't going to waste any time getting the hell out of dodge.

Zeph, in an incredibly good mood, ordered everyone to build a base at where the former base was. ''Calm yourself. That dropship isn't gonna do shit to anyone after we blow it up.'', he said to Loriana. ''Even though I tried to kill you, I'm still a good person.''

[**New Factions Discovered**]
Yakuza: the chinese mafia, a no joke group, and immune to heavy fire barrages, airstrikes, and raids.

[**New Factions merged**]
Death Angels and Ruff Riders: now fully immune to all raids, until stated otherwise.

[**New Places discovered**]
Vanon Street Ruins

Status
Not open for further replies.