City of Sarova

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sounds wonderful, please page me if you decide to do it, and I'll get word around to some of the local survivors." Lana said, hopping onto the back of the truck, and holding onto the bar. "We'll be there!! For now it's time to get our supplies back to base! Sayounara!" And with that, Lana beat the side of the van two times, and they were off.

Riley smiled, "Sure, I'm not doing anything, sounds like fun. I've got a couple more buildings to hit, but I'll see ya there okay?" She smiles and gave a quick wave before disappearing into a back alley. She skirted around the outer side of the buildings and back towards the food bank. She'd thought she saw a gun shop when she was over there and it was christmas time. The least she could do was pick up a few 'gifts'.

Zeph prepared the tables for the event, happily, and everything was done in a snap, it was now 4:30 and he patiently waiting for the girls to arrive.

It was time to bring the whiskey inside the Saints' compound, as well as a few things they could use as... 'parting gifts' for anyone who dared oppose their base. She brought a tank in through the back gates while nobody was looking, and covered it with a tarp, hoping nobody would notice until it was time for their big gift. "hey guys! I'm here, annnndd I brought whiskey!" Lana said.

''Alllriiiight!'', Zeph said. He immediately took a bottle and started chugging it down. ''Thanks, Loriana!'' He smiled.

"No problem. Oh! whatever you do, DON'T go to the back gate. I have a surprise, back there and IF you or anyone else ruins it, I will kill whoever it is myself!" She said, turning from a happy expression to a serious expression, glaring at him, almost as if daring him to disobey her wishes.

Riley managed to find the gun shop and get some gifts. She didn't have anything to wrap them up in but it was as good as she could do. She made the journey to the Saints Base by rooftop. Not many Zombies made the climb to the roof so she was pretty safe up high. She climbed down and entered the Saints base, approaching both Zeph and Lariana. She carried a large black case at her side. "Hey guys! I thought I'd stop by and pick up a couple of gifts for you." she lifted the case, wiggling it a little bit and smiling.

''Heeyy! Riley!'', Zeph was already drunk in a matter of 5 minutes. He pointed to the massive tree in the compound. ''J-just put it down there!'', he said, his voice garbled by the drunkness. ''And I'll make sure of that, Loriana.'' He stumbled to the table and started eating some chicken the chef had grilled.

"yeah, I got them something as well. I also got you something Riley! It's served me well for a long time, so I'm hoping you'll like it." Lana said, happily.

Riley laughed and set the case by where Zeph had pointed. She grinned, "I'm so excited. Its the first Christmas celebration I've been to since the infection started." She ran a hand through her straight red hair, and laughed lightly.

"Right? It's such a great day!" She said. Even all the other factions had put aside differences for this special day. The Riders had given the Saints tons of heavily armored vics, the 185th Regiment handed the Death Angels a new helicopter, for transporting supplies. The death Angels gave the Saints a fucking lovely boat. What a glorious day indeed.

''We had em checked, nothing bad, Zeph.'',said his 2nd-in-command. ''Wow, i-i-i-it's really a jolly day i-izzit?'' Zeph hiccuped. ''Oh, aa-a-nd we sent you guys a couple of presents too...'' Zeph had 2 VTOLS delivered to each faction and shouted jollily, ''MERRY FUCKIN CHRISTMAS, GUYS!'' Everyone raised their bottles of whiskey.

"Merry fucking christmas indeed! Zeph, I got you a rank." Lana said happily. It had the Saints faction symbol and colors all over it, and was stocked full of ammo.

''OH SHIT!'', he shouted gladly. He hugged Loriana and circled the tank, like an Egyptian doing a sacrificial ritual.

She smiled, "I'm glad you like it!" She opened a bottle of whiskey, and took a gulp.

After the holiday was over, everything still seemed like the Christmas spirit was going to last for a while. No one was looting, raiding,or being bad.
Everyone was still celebrating the 12 days of Christmas, since why not?

Everything was happy for once. It was like none of this had ever happened. Lana looked around at all the happy individuals everywhere she went. She knew it wouldn't last forever, but it was a nice change of pace.

Zeph had finally turned 19, a new step to adulthood. He blew out the candles and as he wished, had a presentless birthday playing with airsoft guns with the gang and others.

Can anyone join into the Jump-In I made called Dynamic Warfare? It'd be cool if ya could.

With Lana's birthday closing in not too far from now, she thought of something she'd like to do on her birthday. She wanted to go see the ocean, once again. With that, she set off for the beach. To all who wish to come, my birthday is two months from now, and since I've no desire to waste precious gas, I'm starting out on foot tonight. I have enough water for myself to make it, so if you want to come with, bring your own water supply. She paged everyone important to her that she wanted to come. Lana packed a good bit of clothing, for the trip, as well as the time to be spent at the beach. Since it was a long walk away, it would take a month and a half to get there, which is why she chose now to set out. Maybe she could enjoy the sights while she traveled.

Zeph got the message. ''Of course, Loriana, I'll set someone in charge, and I'll be walkin with ya.'',he typed. The worry of putting someone else in charge was bothering him, but he met with Loriana and walked to the beach with her anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.