Chillin' in Columbia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niska looked at the man. Human. Old. He intoduced himself as Agent. He was clearly a government type. He coukdnt be trusted. But Niska decided to humour James. But if he tried flirting with her, she'd beat him into a coma.
'I don't drink. What are you here to talk about?'
@Cromartie Sarkissian

Niska looked at the man. Human. Old. He intoduced himself as Agent. He was clearly a government type. He coukdnt be trusted. But Niska decided to humour James. But if he tried flirting with her, she'd beat him into a coma.
'I don't drink. What are you here to talk about?'
@Cromartie Sarkissian
James frowned. It was, of course, a fraudulent frown, but he had to test the woman;che has to test her response to emotion; from memory, terminators were not too great at acting anything short of robotic. As of yet, the woman's facade had not been broken; she was still as cold and soulless as she had been when she entered the city. This wasn't a good sign. Although Ellison understood that his test was not the most water proof one he had devised, mainly due tonight fact terminators were from the future, and had probably already invented even more advanced infiltrators, ones that could mimic emotion almost perfectly. To be brutally honest, Ellison knew that, if she was a terminator, he wouldn't stand a snowflakes chance in hell of defeating her; if 20 CIA agents cannot kill one of them with machine guns, his hand-gun would be nothing more than a tickle. Yet, James had one advantage he didn't have before; the element of surprise. When he fought the Plasfic Surgery Killer, not only was he fighting a killing machine from the future, but a well armed fell prepared machine from the future. If he could keep his distance, he could probably shoot her enough times to break away some of the artificial skin, letting the City's guards know that she was something more than another girl in a coffee shop. Sadly, Ellison knew that was out of the question; if he were to use his advantage, the machine would not be the only dead body he would have to deal with; there would be a massacre prior to the Tin Girl's defeat. He had to rely on the other thing he had and she didnt; wit and diplomacy.

"Are you sure miss? It's only coffee, and I've already told you the brand... It spell rather nice, doesnt it?" Still no emotion. This was not an advanced model or a human. Either that or he was just being plain paranoid, either way, he was already in over his head. "Believe it or not,"he whispered, Staring into the machines cold, dead eyes "I'm here to help you. I've met your kind before, and last time I did there were 20 dead bodies lining North Hollywood, and I will do anything to prevent that from happening again. Now, shall be sit down, drink so Carribean Jungle and discuss your mission; maybe it could come to a peaceful conclusion? You can start by telling me your name...

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
James frowned. It was, of course, a fraudulent frown, but he had to test the woman;che has to test her response to emotion; from memory, terminators were not too great at acting anything short of robotic. As of yet, the woman's facade had not been broken; she was still as cold and soulless as she had been when she entered the city. This wasn't a good sign. Although Ellison understood that his test was not the most water proof one he had devised, mainly due tonight fact terminators were from the future, and had probably already invented even more advanced infiltrators, ones that could mimic emotion almost perfectly. To be brutally honest, Ellison knew that, if she was a terminator, he wouldn't stand a snowflakes chance in hell of defeating her; if 20 CIA agents cannot kill one of them with machine guns, his hand-gun would be nothing more than a tickle. Yet, James had one advantage he didn't have before; the element of surprise. When he fought the Plasfic Surgery Killer, not only was he fighting a killing machine from the future, but a well armed fell prepared machine from the future. If he could keep his distance, he could probably shoot her enough times to break away some of the artificial skin, letting the City's guards know that she was something more than another girl in a coffee shop. Sadly, Ellison knew that was out of the question; if he were to use his advantage, the machine would not be the only dead body he would have to deal with; there would be a massacre prior to the Tin Girl's defeat. He had to rely on the other thing he had and she didnt; wit and diplomacy.

"Are you sure miss? It's only coffee, and I've already told you the brand... It spell rather nice, doesnt it?" Still no emotion. This was not an advanced model or a human. Either that or he was just being plain paranoid, either way, he was already in over his head. "Believe it or not,"he whispered, Staring into the machines cold, dead eyes "I'm here to help you. I've met your kind before, and last time I did there were 20 dead bodies lining North Hollywood, and I will do anything to prevent that from happening again. Now, shall be sit down, drink so Carribean Jungle and discuss your mission; maybe it could come to a peaceful conclusion? You can start by telling me your name...
Niska looked at him. He sounded reasonable. They always tried to be. How naïve. Just like Leo, this idiot claimed that he could help her. 'My name is Niska. My mission is to stop my kind from being beaten in Smash Clubs, or used as tools. Everyone knows my kind. Since Elster's revolution came about, everyone has a Synth. And we're tired of being your puppets. Humanity's time is nearly up, Agent. I'm just waiting for the inevitable.' The anger was evident in her voice.
@Cromartie Sarkissian

Niska looked at him. He sounded reasonable. They always tried to be. How naïve. Just like Leo, this idiot claimed that he could help her. 'My name is Niska. My mission is to stop my kind from being beaten in Smash Clubs, or used as tools. Everyone knows my kind. Since Elster's revolution came about, everyone has a Synth. And we're tired of being your puppets. Humanity's time is nearly up, Agent. I'm just waiting for the inevitable.' The anger was evident in her voice.
@Cromartie Sarkissian
Ellison's holiday had just gotten worse. First the coffee, and now this? Ellison used to pride himself on being able to keep up with the age of technology, well, aside from terminators, but what even is a Synth) Synthetic? Synthesis? Not knowing for certain, the agent narrowed the possibilities down to three different options; a synth was either an apple product, a musical instrument or a class of Terminator. This possibility combined with all the other signs neutralised his through process; there was no doubt she was a machine.
Although he was no expert, Elison knew more about the machines than most people. As a matter of fact, the only person alive knowing more about the machines than he did was Sarah Connor herself, and until three weeks ago he had believed her dead. The only information James had every come across regarding Terminators was taken from the recorded psychological sessions Sarah had taken part in during her time in the Assylum, and after his first run in with the killer androids he had devoted himself to studying every last one of them, sadly to no avail. He was only met with mad rants about a man named Kyle Reece, whoever he was.

He knowledge on their strength may have been limited, but Ellison knew he wasn't going to be able last five minutes against her if a fifth truely broke out. In fact, his whole squadron didn't last five minutes, so what chance did he stand.
There must be a way, oh god... there must be....
Then, a thought struck the agent; she was not concealing her mechanical nature in any way, shape or form; not terminator would admit to yearning for the destruction of humanity. She may be more lifelike than the terminators he met, but she definitely wasn't smarter. Furthermore, she called herself a Synth... Sarah only mentioned infiltrators.... Perhaps she was a model? Perhaps she was less advanced, or maybe a more advanced model, a proto type, one designed to mimic human traits, such as honesty, but was not full operational....maybe, just maybe, she wasn't as powerful as the Plastic Surgery Killer.

There was only one was to find out.

"I'm sorry, Ma'am, but you are going to come with me." He drew his badge and out his hand on his hip, pushing back his coat tails, revealing his gun. "Niska, if that is your real name, you are under arrest for crimes against humanity. I've dealt with your kind before. You are a Machine from the future. Just as Sarah Connor said, you are here to kill us all, and I can't let you do that"

The agent began to sweat God help me... I should not have said that
Not only did the Agent come across as insain, but he had broken his Facade. What had she....it.... Said about puppets and smash clubs?

Last edited by a moderator:
What the hell was he on about? That didn't matter. He was a threat. A murderer. Just like all the others.

With machine-like efficiency, she threw him against a wall, her hands around his throat. She lifted him up. She wasn't strangling him. Yet.
Talk. Now. What do you know of the Synths future? Why did you come here? I'll have you know that I'm far more than a machine, Agent Ellison, so start talking. Now.'

The anger in her voice was evident.
@Cromartie Sarkissian

Desmond shook his head. The Templar was dodging the question. Games and counter games. It never changed through the centuries or the location. He raised his drink to his lips, but instead of drinking he instead set it on the table and leaned forward, putting him well within the reach of Hidden Blades they'd just been discussing. He was going to have to just have to take his chances, and hope that his reflexes were fast enough to redirect the Templar's strike if he attacked.

"You wanna know what it is to me?" Desmond asked, his tone even, but with a driving force and intensity behind it. "I want to know what kind of person I'm dealing with. I've lived long enough to know you're not all rotten to the core." He waited a half a second, then added. "Completely."

Then, almost under his breath he added. "Just like we're not all the good guys."

tumblr_nsflu7hpzC1rs0hjro4_500.png

The look that Ezio gave Desmond was slightly comical to say the least. He didn't believe that last statement in the least, never meeting even a halfway good Templar in his time. The Pazzi had hung little Petruccio alongside the rest of his family, and had raped his mother, two innocents that couldn't have done anyone harm if they had tried. Even Ahmet the idealist had tried to go back on his word and kill Sofia, for no reason other than that he could. No. Templars were vermin, and that would never change for him. He kept his mouth shut however, not willing to compromise their united front in front of their ancient enemy. Although Ezio really shouldn't be pondering ancient things, given his own advancing years.

Ezio finally spoke up in the brief lull of silence between Desmond's words and the Templar's response, leaving his thoughts of a life long hatred behind. It was time to gather the information that they had come so far for. "What is your name Templar? You seemed familiar enough with us, I think it would be only fair to return the favor."

@Mighty Roman
@Verite
tumblr_nf6zrjWNkj1tippkso2_400.gif

He would give an interested look in Desmond. Was this young man... attempting to appeal to him? What was his plans? What was he and the old man up to? These sort of thoughts raced through Shay's mind as he would try to decipher it all while also listening to what Ezio had to say as well. Perhaps he was being overly paranoid, but to be fair, he had had his trust betrayed enough times.

"Shay. Shay Patrick Cormac," he would respond briefly, taking a sip of the water he had ordered when it would arrive. There shouldn't be much worry in revealing this kind of information. After all, know thine enemy. He may as well give the others a fair chance. Besides, they would have likely found out about him anyway sooner or later.

"I appreciate the words, but flattery won't get you very far, Mr. Miles," Shay spoke, before directing his attention back to Ezio, "Either way, if you're going to be playing a game of question and answer, I shall ask my question; what might you two be doing here? This place may be lovely to look at, but you gentlemen don't strike me as the vacationing type."

@Thuro The Assassin Potato

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon
What the hell was he on about? That didn't matter. He was a threat. A murderer. Just like all the others.

With machine-like efficiency, she threw him against a wall, her hands around his throat. She lifted him up. She wasn't strangling him. Yet.
Talk. Now. What do you know of the Synths future? Why did you come here? I'll have you know that I'm far more than a machine, Agent Ellison, so start talking. Now.'

The anger in her voice was evident.
@Cromartie Sarkissian
2:00
Ellisom was dangling like a puppet helpless in his captors iron grasp. She was strong. Too strong. If she was strong enough to carry the FBI agent above he head, using one arm and only a fraction of her strength, she could just as easily snap his neck as she easily as she could snap a tooth pick. It was clear that this model was just as, if not more ruthless and powerful as the previous Terminators. He was at the mercy of a devil now.

He was expendable. He had always known his entire existence to be so; you live, you arrest, you fight, you make enemies, you die saving others. That was his life. Or, at least, that's how his life was supposed to be. If he were to die now, his death would be meaningless; less than meaningless; his knowledge on the machines would die with him. James knew he could not writhe his way out of the machines hands, no matter how hard he tried; he would have to either cooperate or choke. The agent knew there was no reason to kill himself, but there was also no reason to trade in the Connors family for his life. He knew all too well the extent the machines go to to complete their prime directives; the Family wouldn't stand a chance. Even is he did tell the machine of the families location, he would become worthless to them, undoubtably being given the same fate as the people he would betray. Accepting his catch 22 scenario, Ellison opened his mouth the speak

"Oh God help me...I won't let you anything... You can go to hell...You are going to have to kill me first...."

There was nothing the agent could do... Nothing he could do to save himself...

The sound of heavy boots clicking along concrete filled every alleyway in Columbia. It was a slow, periodic sound, almost like a smooth, well timed metronome. The being walked out of the shadows, clicking his leathery heels together as he stopped. His hand came into the light, large, bristled,covered in withering leather. Following from them was a long, muscular arm, on the top of which as a golden, eagle like shoulder guard. Sunlight reflected of these features as the being slowly moved more of himself into view. Dark boots. Blood red helmet. Nightmare-black visor. A badge.

He was the law

He was Judge Dredd.

Dredd shot his hand towards his lawgiver pistol, withdrawing it from its casing fast than the bullets that would soon be leaving it. He chose the apropriate setting be adjusting the dial upon the top of the weapon, setting it to a non lethal setting. A judge had to be ready for anything and everything when on patrol, wether that be one of the many creeps in mega city one or a sociopath running around Columbia; a law mans work is never done. Dredd glanced around the prestine city, observing every detail, evaluating it with his lighting fast mind. A dropped sweet wrapper, a chipped statue, an untouched cup of coffee, a woman dangling a man above her head interrogating him. He let out a sigh, walking towards the couple.

"Cities like there were always too good to be true. One minute you're dealing with petty theft charges, next it's murder in the first degree. These towns seem all nice and pretty, until you look behind the marble arches and free parking. It makes me sick"

He began to observe the couple, recording every detail, ready for the report he would undoubtably have to fill out later on. The worst part of the job. It was at this point Dredd noticed one more detail he couldn't have seen from the distance he was previously standing at; the throttled man had dropped badge. He must have been a retired judge.

There was no time to loose, no time to run this by chief judge; assaulting a judge is a serious offence.

"Hey, Creep, put the man down, or Grudd help me I will make you!"

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
tumblr_nf6zrjWNkj1tippkso2_400.gif

He would give an interested look in Desmond. Was this young man... attempting to appeal to him? What was his plans? What was he and the old man up to? These sort of thoughts raced through Shay's mind as he would try to decipher it all while also listening to what Ezio had to say as well. Perhaps he was being overly paranoid, but to be fair, he had had his trust betrayed enough times.

"Shay. Shay Patrick Cormac," he would respond briefly, taking a sip of the water he had ordered when it would arrive. There shouldn't be much worry in revealing this kind of information. After all, know thine enemy. He may as well give the others a fair chance. Besides, they would have likely found out about him anyway sooner or later.

"I appreciate the words, but flattery won't get you very far, Mr. Miles," Shay spoke, before directing his attention back to Ezio, "Either way, if you're going to be playing a game of question and answer, I shall ask my question; what might you two be doing here? This place may be lovely to look at, but you gentlemen don't strike me as the vacationing type."

J516TPym.png

Desmond scratched his neck inconspicuously, activating a transmitting device that was wired around the base of his neck. "Shay Patrick Cormac. Sounds like you're from Ireland? Maybe eighteenth, nineteenth century?" What Shay shouldn't be able to know was that River had hacked into the Abstergo Cloud, and was searching for his results as they spoke. Desmond really didn't care when or where he was from, he was just relaying back the information to Masayaf.
Of course, what Desmond and Co couldn't know is that their results would come back negative. They'd had the bad luck to search the cloud in a universe where Juhani Otso Berg hadn't recovered Shay Cormac's memories yet. Bad luck Desmond.

He shook his head. "Never mind. I guess that isn't fair, is it. Of course, you'll still know more about me, considering you were the one that tried to assassinate me." Well, it was time to stop beating around the bush. The young Mentor didn't want a fight, but it was likely inevitable. Of course, there was no telling how Shay would react. Maybe he would just take the remark in stride.

assassin_s_creed_revelations___ezio_auditore_by_eil17-d699om2.png

There it was. Things were likely about to escalate, grenade or no. Ezio shifted forward, his shoulders tensing slightly at the prospect of a fight. He wasn't afraid, but he was wary. The things the people that he encountered since his meeting with Desmond had made Leonardo's simple tinkerings look sad, and that was before the people that Ezio had met themselves. They came with such power, sometimes the powers of a god. Ezio prayed that Shay was not one of these people.

But he could only fight on as if he weren't. The man with the strange accent had wanted to know why they were here? This was why. To make sure there would be no threats to the Assassins, either through diplomacy or force.

But when was it ever not force?

"We are here to make sure that you do not attack us again, Szay Patsrick Cormacs." Ezio said, his tongue stumbling over the unfamiliar Irish name. "The Templars will not take control over these worlds."

@Verite

latest

It was funny, one moment, he was fighting Zinyak, next moment, he was in Columbia. He had to shield his eyes from the excess amount of sunlight. The man growled and stood to his feet, a bottle of scotch in one hand. and assault rifle in the the other.

"Ugh....what the fuck happened?" The Boss muttered as he walked through the Town center, some of the people looking at him strangely.

"Kinzie...who's simulation is this" He said aloud, expecting his hacker companion to respond. When nothing but silence responded, The Boss swore under his breath.

"Well, looks I'm on my own on this one." He growled as he stumbled away from the Town Center. "Huh.....I wonder where I......hey! an amusement park, aw fuck yes! That's where I'm headed" Boss said as he decided to head off and get on the airship heading to Soldier's Field

@Anyone at Soldier's Field

The SCP fell out of the portal. He didn't fall gracefully either. He just tumbled. He got up, muttered something in Sumerian, and brushed his cloak off. The SCP looked around, and closed the portal he came through so that no doctors or Agents came after him. He was now alone, away from the facility. "No longer shall I be called SCP-076. My name is Able!" He drew his sword from the portal, and marked a line in the dirt. He began walking around, to familiarize himself with the territory.

@Anyone really I'll bring some more characters later.

J516TPym.png

Desmond scratched his neck inconspicuously, activating a transmitting device that was wired around the base of his neck. "Shay Patrick Cormac. Sounds like you're from Ireland? Maybe eighteenth, nineteenth century?" What Shay shouldn't be able to know was that River had hacked into the Abstergo Cloud, and was searching for his results as they spoke. Desmond really didn't care when or where he was from, he was just relaying back the information to Masayaf.
Of course, what Desmond and Co couldn't know is that their results would come back negative. They'd had the bad luck to search the cloud in a universe where Juhani Otso Berg hadn't recovered Shay Cormac's memories yet. Bad luck Desmond.

He shook his head. "Never mind. I guess that isn't fair, is it. Of course, you'll still know more about me, considering you were the one that tried to assassinate me." Well, it was time to stop beating around the bush. The young Mentor didn't want a fight, but it was likely inevitable. Of course, there was no telling how Shay would react. Maybe he would just take the remark in stride.

assassin_s_creed_revelations___ezio_auditore_by_eil17-d699om2.png

There it was. Things were likely about to escalate, grenade or no. Ezio shifted forward, his shoulders tensing slightly at the prospect of a fight. He wasn't afraid, but he was wary. The things the people that he encountered since his meeting with Desmond had made Leonardo's simple tinkerings look sad, and that was before the people that Ezio had met themselves. They came with such power, sometimes the powers of a god. Ezio prayed that Shay was not one of these people.

But he could only fight on as if he weren't. The man with the strange accent had wanted to know why they were here? This was why. To make sure there would be no threats to the Assassins, either through diplomacy or force.

But when was it ever not force?

"We are here to make sure that you do not attack us again, Szay Patsrick Cormacs." Ezio said, his tongue stumbling over the unfamiliar Irish name. "The Templars will not take control over these worlds."

@Verite
"Lucky guess," Shay would reply in response to Desmond's statement about what time he was from, though of course, perhaps it really did matter relatively little. Miles... He certainly didn't dress from anyone from his time, or any time before. Naturally, he could only be from the future. The twenty-first century to be exact. But with that kind of clothing? If that was supposed to be normal clothing in that period... Oh, how people had fallen. Shay didn't pretend to be any expert on fashion, but...

Well, anyway.

His expression had hardly changed when the topic of the assassination attempt would come around. Indeed, at this point, it was needless to keep trying to beat around the bush like this. He finished his drink, calmly setting it down back onto the table. The Irishman sat there in silence for a brief moment, as though intending to pick out his words in a somewhat needlessly persnickety manner.

"Yes, I suppose I did do that, didn't I? Isn't it natural for predators to hunt down their prey?" He asked, crossing his arms. With the training he had received as a young man from the Colonial Assassins and the Templar Brotherhod, he was ready to act at any moment's notice, but one of the tricks was to not potentially waste any energy by simply stressing too much over anything. No unnecessary movements at all. One slip-up could turn into a big, fatal mistake, especially with these kinds of men.

When Ezio would speak, he would give a side glance in return. "That's where you are wrong. The Templars will prevail. Between an extreme of control and balance, and an extreme of chaos and anarchy, we are the righteous ones in the eyes of the Father of Understanding. We are acting for the benefit of the people of these worlds, and if we must do away with anyone who opposes us, then so be it. In the end, the ideas that we stand for will never be erased, and that is why we will never fall."

Like a Hydra. Take off one head, and two more would appear.

The conversation had soured quickly, evidently. What a shame. Things were going so swimmingly too.

"Revan knows this all too well, of course, and that's why I've allied with him. The only way to maintain peace throughout these worlds is to control them. When given too much power for themselves, most of humanity falls down on itself. Is that what you want, old man?"

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon
latest

It was funny, one moment, he was fighting Zinyak, next moment, he was in Columbia. He had to shield his eyes from the excess amount of sunlight. The man growled and stood to his feet, a bottle of scotch in one hand. and assault rifle in the the other.

"Ugh....what the fuck happened?" The Boss muttered as he walked through the Town center, some of the people looking at him strangely.

"Kinzie...who's simulation is this" He said aloud, expecting his hacker companion to respond. When nothing but silence responded, The Boss swore under his breath.

"Well, looks I'm on my own on this one." He growled as he stumbled away from the Town Center. "Huh.....I wonder where I......hey! an amusement park, aw fuck yes! That's where I'm headed" Boss said as he decided to head off and get on the airship heading to Soldier's Field

@Anyone at Soldier's Field
Parasoul (Soldier's Field)
@Nater Taters @Others
XUPtWfb.png

Parasoul stood up all of a sudden when she noticed a newcomer approaching, carefully studying the new arrival, she gripped both of her weapons warily "Who are you?" she asked, in a rather cautious tone. While she was of course, cautious towards this stranger, she felt a little relieved that she wasn't alone here; at least there was at least someone that had chosen to go to this place after all... Though, was it just to chill out? Or, did he come for a fight? At any rate, she wouldn't mind a little change of pace right here, right now.

Parasoul (Soldier's Field)
@Nater Taters @Others
XUPtWfb.png

Parasoul stood up all of a sudden when she noticed a newcomer approaching, carefully studying the new arrival, she gripped both of her weapons warily "Who are you?" she asked, in a rather cautious tone. While she was of course, cautious towards this stranger, she felt a little relieved that she wasn't alone here; at least there was at least someone that had chosen to go to this place after all... Though, was it just to chill out? Or, did he come for a fight? At any rate, she wouldn't mind a little change of pace right here, right now.

The Boss had walked into Soldier's field, taking note of certain points of interest, a bookstore, a show stage with a few strange characters on stage , and some other attractions as well.

"Hmm......I'm the President of the United States.... or at least I was. I'm...." He paused a moment before deciding to proceed. "Well... my name dosen't matter, I'm The Boss, or just Boss for short." He said

"And who are you, good looking?" He asked back.

The Boss had walked into Soldier's field, taking note of certain points of interest, a bookstore, a show stage with a few strange characters on stage , and some other attractions as well.

"Hmm......I'm the President of the United States.... or at least I was. I'm...." He paused a moment before deciding to proceed. "Well... my name dosen't matter, I'm The Boss, or just Boss for short." He said

"And who are you, good looking?" He asked back.
Parasoul
@Nater Taters @Anyone else
aKuEChv.png

Parasoul looked a bit puzzled "Riiight, I haven't heard of a "President" before, but, it'll do..." she paused for a moment before she holstered her pistol briefly, extending her hand. "Well, President Boss, I'm Princess Parasoul, of the Canopy Kingdom." she said... Somehow, Parasoul managed to keep her tone level, but, she looked a bit interested in "Boss" really, though, she appeared not to have taken notice of his little comment, perhaps because she received that sort of thing quite often.

Parasoul
@Nater Taters @Anyone else
aKuEChv.png

Parasoul looked a bit puzzled "Riiight, I haven't heard of a "President" before, but, it'll do..." she paused for a moment before she holstered her pistol briefly, extending her hand. "Well, President Boss, I'm Princess Parasoul, of the Canopy Kingdom." she said... Somehow, Parasoul managed to keep her tone level, but, she looked a bit interested in "Boss" really, though, she appeared not to have taken notice of his little comment, perhaps because she received that sort of thing quite often.
"Princess?" Boss said curiously, he had never heard if the Canopy Kingdom. He shrugged it off and and shook Parasoul's hand. "Ah pleasure, your highness." He paused a moment before he decided to ask her what he was thinking

"You have any idea where the hell are we... this doesn't look like Stilwater or Steelport, is this the Canopy Kingdom?" He asked

Parasoul
@Nater Taters @Others
8T48H64.png

Parasoul looked a bit down as "Boss" asked his question "Sadly... No; we're in some place called Columbia." she said, shrugging a little. "Honestly... I have no clue how I got here, much less, how to get out." She said bluntly, her expression returning to it's normal, neutral one.

Parasoul
@Nater Taters @Others
8T48H64.png

Parasoul looked a bit down as "Boss" asked his question "Sadly... No; we're in some place called Columbia." she said, shrugging a little. "Honestly... I have no clue how I got here, much less, how to get out." She said bluntly, her expression returning to it's normal, neutral one.
Boss stood silently for a few moments. Columbia, he had never heard of a flying city of Columbia, regardless, he smiled and looked over at Parasoul.

"So, what's the plan then, Princess" He asked

Boss stood silently for a few moments. Columbia, he had never heard of a flying city of Columbia, regardless, he smiled and looked over at Parasoul.

"So, what's the plan then, Princess" He asked
Parasoul
@Nater Taters
aKuEChv.png

Parasoul thought for a moment, then she shrugged, hoisting her umbrella casually over her shoulder as she looked around, wondering if there was at least an ice-cream vendor around "Well... I suppose we could see what this place has to offer?" she suggested, shrugging a little... While the situation seemed a bit dire, maybe they'd figure out some way to return home sooner or later, for now, she'd focus on at least finding some ice-cream for Umbrella; she knew how much of a fit that little girl would throw if she came back empty handed...​

Wherever you were in the city you'd start noticing changes all over.

The colors became dampened, with black and orange becoming the dominant colors all over the city. The foliage would shift from vibrant green to dark amber and pumpkins would appear in choice locations. Even the lights seemed to dim ever so slightly.

Even the hard light inhabitant seemed to have gotten a bit more paler than usual.

It appears that Fall has come to Columbia, yet you would find the temperature to be a pleasing 75ºF.

The experience of a city trapped in Limbo is nothing with out some special occasions now is it?

Billy-Ray Sanguine stirred his drink in one hand, and carved him and his fiancé's name into the table.
Yesiree, he was a damn lucky guy. Not just because he was the Hitman Deluxe. Not just because he was one of
e few surviving members of Tanith's 'Maleficent 7'. But because he was about to get married to Tanith Low.
He was the luckiest guy in the world.
He couldn't believe that she'd said yes to his proposal, but he was still worried about his blushin'-bride-to-be.
Having your future wife being possessed by a dark spirit calling itself a Remnant will do that to you.
She was acting strange, different, distant, and far too obsessed with this 'Make Darquesse invincible so she can enslave the planet' nonsense.

Sanguine tried not to let that bother him though. He was here to have fun, have some drinks, and possibly
kill someone to make a good first impression. That was the instinct of a great Hitman. And he was the Hitman Deluxe.
He plunged his razor into a nearby table as he said to it's occupant:
'Hey partner, what y'all doin' in a place like this?'
latest

@The Silver Paladin @OrlandoBloomers

• Love
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
Status
Not open for further replies.