Chillin' in Columbia

Status
Not open for further replies.
kmhzPIT.gif

"Radiation, huh? Say, isn't that stuff, like, mega bad for ya? I heard it rots your skin and makes your hair fall out in clumps! Better watch out if you wanna preserve your good looks for your comeback tour, Junky!"

Hajime mused inquisitively as Junko chugged, putting her own cutesy spin on the celebrity's name as she was wont to do. It was hard to sound bubbly and flippant even while talking about the horrible effects of radiation poisoning, but somehow she managed it without too much trouble. Surely Junko what she was doing, right? She was a CELEBRITY!

Anyway, there were more important things to think about right now than magical glowy drinks; Junko was making her a VIP fan! HER!!! That meant she could ride on the tour bus and go backstage at shows and get pictures and be a groupie! Whatever the heck a groupie was. She couldn't wait to tell the rest of the Gatcha-gang about this, they'd be super impressed!

"Brochures??? WhaaaAAAAAAaaaaaaaA?!"

Hajime cooed with excitement as Junko passed out her headshots, eyes shimmering gleefully as she looked at the bundle of brochures in her arms like a kid in a candy store. Wow! There was so much material here to do cool stuff with! :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

"A lil' snippity-snip here, a lil' foldey-fold there..."

She murmured, having dropped down to her knees again to work intensely. She was gonna make Junko the sweetest brochures anyone had ever seen! They were gonna have glitter, and sparkle, and when you opened 'em up confetti flies out...

Okay maybe not that last part, but still! They'd be super cool! Before too long, her craftwork was finished, and she admired the fruits of her efforts with a broad grin.

jMnQisL.gif

"Aaaaaa! It's so cuuuuuute!~"
"It does suit you in my opinion. Which I know might not mean much but I felt it should be shared all the same. But now I feel I must ask another question. Although this one is less prying into your heroic life and more one suited to my personal needs. In your adventuring around this exquiste city, did you by any chance happen to come across a short boy around my age wearing a yellow shirt and jeans? He's quite loud which makes him just as difficult to miss. We were separated and I was wondering if you or any others may have seen them."

tumblr_inline_n2qzgnYix41riacmz.png

"Oh! So that little guy was your friend, huh? That explains a few things! Well, see, he flew past me and Pai-Pai with his helihair while we were swoopin' around on those hooky-line things, so I took a few pics! Only then he tried to stop himself with his tongue like a frog or something and it didn't work so he fell and I caught him and left him back at that garden place!"

Hajime replied in two breaths maximum, completely unfazed by what'd normally be such a bizarre and unbelievable series of events.

"You guys sure are young to be wandering around here all by yourselves, y'know! Won't your moms be mad if they find out one of you almost fell thirty thousand feet to his death?"
"yes, Junko. I have been. It's all due to fate." Riley said. "Fate, and the fact that you're beautiful." He didn't bother to tell her the fact that he felt he had to protect her. The fact that she was currently the only thing he had left to love. He didn't want to lose her. Riley just tilted his head down, and continued drinking the Nuka Cola Quantum.

tumblr_inline_n2r1xmOIuX1riacmz.png

She had to get outta here.

".... I'm gonna go disperse these brochures I made, Junky! Before the day is out, EVERYONE is gonna know exactly who Junko Enoshima is! You'll be a hiiiiiiiiiit!"

One might've noticed that her voice was getting smaller and smaller all throughout her sentence; well, that was because she was getting farther and farther away with each word. She was gone like the wind, skipping away and cheerfully singing to herself as she poked her head into one of the resort's teleportation booths and gave an "oooooooh!" of admiration.

And immediately mashed all the buttons.

tumblr_mhhi5qbkxJ1s1popdo1_500.gif

Hajime was used to being teleported around the place by JJ whenever he needed the Gatchaman to do stuff; still, this was... a little different. Her molecules were deconstructed, beamed to another location and reconstructed in short order, and Hajime was affected by the jarring transition-- as soon as she materialized on the Soldier's Field beach, she...

...immediately broke into a massive, impish grin, collapsing onto her back and giggling as she screwed her eyes shut and made snow angels in the sand with her arms and legs.

tumblr_inline_n2qzqrqFhV1riacmz.png

"Eek! It's s-so tingly! I'm getting butterflies in my tummy!"

But more to the point, was this a beach??? She could go swimming!~

@Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @Schnee Corp Lawyer I SAID I'D DO THIS AGES AGO DIDN'T I @Soldier's Field​

kmhzPIT.gif

"Radiation, huh? Say, isn't that stuff, like, mega bad for ya? I heard it rots your skin and makes your hair fall out in clumps! Better watch out if you wanna preserve your good looks for your comeback tour, Junky!"

Hajime mused inquisitively as Junko chugged, putting her own cutesy spin on the celebrity's name as she was wont to do. It was hard to sound bubbly and flippant even while talking about the horrible effects of radiation poisoning, but somehow she managed it without too much trouble. Surely Junko what she was doing, right? She was a CELEBRITY!

Anyway, there were more important things to think about right now than magical glowy drinks; Junko was making her a VIP fan! HER!!! That meant she could ride on the tour bus and go backstage at shows and get pictures and be a groupie! Whatever the heck a groupie was. She couldn't wait to tell the rest of the Gatcha-gang about this, they'd be super impressed!

Hajime cooed with excitement as Junko passed out her headshots, eyes shimmering gleefully as she looked at the bundle of brochures in her arms like a kid in a candy store. Wow! There was so much material here to do cool stuff with! :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

She murmured, having dropped down to her knees again to work intensely. She was gonna make Junko the sweetest brochures anyone had ever seen! They were gonna have glitter, and sparkle, and when you opened 'em up confetti flies out...

Okay maybe not that last part, but still! They'd be super cool! Before too long, her craftwork was finished, and she admired the fruits of her efforts with a broad grin.

jMnQisL.gif

"Oh! So that little guy was your friend, huh? That explains a few things! Well, see, he flew past me and Pai-Pai with his helihair while we were swoopin' around on those hooky-line things, so I took a few pics! Only then he tried to stop himself with his tongue like a frog or something and it didn't work so he fell and I caught him and left him back at that garden place!"

Hajime replied in two breaths maximum, completely unfazed by what'd normally be such a bizarre and unbelievable series of events.

"You guys sure are young to be wandering around here all by yourselves, y'know! Won't your moms be mad if they find out one of you almost fell thirty thousand feet to his death?"

".... I'm gonna go disperse these brochures I made, Junky! Before the day is out, EVERYONE is gonna know exactly who Junko Enoshima is! You'll be a hiiiiiiiiiit!"

One might've noticed that her voice was getting smaller and smaller all throughout her sentence; well, that was because she was getting farther and farther away with each word. She was gone like the wind, skipping away and cheerfully singing to herself as she poked her head into one of the resort's teleportation booths and gave an "oooooooh!" of admiration.

Hajime was used to being teleported around the place by JJ whenever he needed the Gatchaman to do stuff; still, this was... a little different. Her molecules were deconstructed, beamed to another location and reconstructed in short order, and Hajime was affected by the jarring transition-- as soon as she materialized on the Soldier's Field beach, she...

...immediately broke into a massive, impish grin, collapsing onto her back and giggling as she screwed her eyes shut and made snow angels in the sand with her arms and legs.

@Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @Schnee Corp Lawyer I SAID I'D DO THIS AGES AGO DIDN'T I @Soldier's Field​
league_of_legends_poro_by_ambivartence-d6hfoa7.jpg

"Por~~~~"

Yeah, the poro is still here guys.

@OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @Schnee Corp Lawyer @others​

kmhzPIT.gif

jMnQisL.gif

"Yeah... There are creatures called Ghouls in the wasteland. They were people who were born before the war, and were destroyed by the amount of radiation from the bombs. I should be one, actually. I survived an ungodly amount to save the Wasteland. I'm still human, completely unaffected." Riley finished his Nuka Cola Quantum, and watched her go off.

Ok. Yang still thought this place was absolutely amazing and all with the whole time dilating solid holograms strange new world stuff it had going for it.

But jeezl it was really freaking creepy being the only real person on the beach e_e

That said, she'd skylined all the way here from her hotel, and like hell was she going to teleport back. So Yang was working on her tan. And by working on her tan I mean lounging in a beach chair in swim suit and sunglasses enjoying the warmth but not actually getting any tanner because her aura fixed the 'damage' to her skin as fast as it happened.

The sacrifices they huntswomen made :<

Still, the sun felt good and at least a couple of the holographics guys and gals giving the place its ambiance were hottie enough to her something to glance at on occasion and-

*Hajime sand angeling suddenly intensified*

Yang blinked and leaned over in her chair to flick the sunglasses down slightly to peer over them. "...You alright there bubbly? I've heard the teleporters can be killer on the tummy." 'And maybe the brain' Yang's inner Weiss commented before Yang quashed that because who brought there inner Weiss on vacation why did she even have one of those

she didn't note Cocoa quite yet wherever she might have been on the boardwalk, her senpai senses weren't really all that well tuned.

@OrlandoBloomers @Krieg @soldier's field beachy area

Desmond shook Caulson's hand, giving him a look. This was uh, different. People usually didn't hear about him, And that was the way he liked it, hiding in plain sight. Of course, the reward that was circulating on Revan's head was making the Assassin's a bit more conspicuous than in days past.
Hmm, maybe when he got back he could route it through a proxy entity, remove the mark of the Order from it. Arc might have a shell corporation that could do the trick, if he wasn't away on one of his endless jumps.

He didn't turn his back to the Templar as he shook Coulson's hand. He'd seen enough blades plunged into backs on both sides of the line to know that was a dangerous, dangerous move. Instead he stepped to the side where he could dodge a cheap shot and shove Coulson out of the way at the same time. Though, the entire maneuver would probably be a bad move on the Templar's part. His gun was a bolt action, which meant that by the time he slid another round in the chamber he'd be choking on the lead from Ezio's Hidden Gun.

Point is, he wasn't worried about getting shot in the back, not because of supposed Templar honor (lol), but because there was no way that he was that big of an idiot.

Well, I mean you never know.

Dang. He'd gotten so caught up in measuring the different angles between him and the Templar he'd almost forgotten he was still shaking the short agent's hand.

"Thanks."

"..."

"Uh, who are you?"

He was glowing blue in Desmond's second sight, which probably meant he was an ally. Not that it always worked, what with Al Mualim and Lucy's betrayal's, and it constantly crapping out during the Murder Games. But it seemed to be working properly at the moment at least, judging by the way that the Templar looked like a burning red sun.

When the Templar didn't press for a fight, it only meant one thing.

I do believe he's planning on shooting me again.

The walk to the table was tense and awkward, all of the men in the impromptu group trained killers. Ezio kept his eyes glued on the Templar, casually watching his hands for any sudden movements towards his many, many weapons. [spoili]
bb0uPs3.gif
[/spoili]

tumblr_naw5sioUzp1sxdljlo1_500.gif

Desmond lead the merry little procession, back itching the entire time despite having backup. This was really, really not how he wanted to be dealing with this. But, Ezio had the right away here. He had a plan. Probably. Hopefully. Please?

Well.

But eventually, somehow, they made it to their table without anyone killing each other. Obviously, Desmond and Ezio sat on opposite the Templar, both of them choosing to draw their chairs back a safe distance from the table, out of arms reach. In a two to one fight it wasn't exactly a fair fight in the first place, but it never ever hurt to take precautions. Ezio's chair was creaking dangerously, seemingly unhappy with what was easily a few hundred pounds being placed it.

Desmond's eyes flicked to the sleeves on the Templar's arm. They were long and bulky, the perfect size to hide a Hidden Blade. In fact, when the Templar shifted slightly he could see the outline of them. Well damn. Either he was like Haytham, yanking them off an Assassin's corpse, or he was a traitor.

He gestured at the not so hidden blades. "You used to be one of us, didn't you?"

As he spoke he reached into his fanny pack and pulled something out, an insurance policy. There was a faint sound of metal pulling on metal.

"Or did you just nick those off one of your kills?"

Then he raised what he had in his hand, a grenade with the pin pulled. [spoili]
ShitJustGotReal.gif
[/spoili] He was holding the pin down, but if he died his grip on it would slip and they would all die Kotomine style. It was probably a dummy grenade. I mean, he wouldn't endanger Ezio, right? He wasn't that crazy.

Guys? Guys?

I mean, he hadn't died twice, killed one of his girlfriends, watched the other one die in his hands, and been tasked with saving the multiverse.
Oh... right. You might want to scoot over a little Ezio.

He signaled a waitress, hiding the grenade, and ordered a Shirley Templar. A subtle jab that would probably be lost on someone from the Irishman's era, but funny none the less.

tumblr_n5jb39VJVB1qcxzu2o1_250.gif

Meanwhile, Ezio was having the time of his life. His old life had never been this much fun.

@Verite
@Mighty Roman

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
Ok. Yang still thought this place was absolutely amazing and all with the whole time dilating solid holograms strange new world stuff it had going for it.

But jeezl it was really freaking creepy being the only real person on the beach e_e

That said, she'd skylined all the way here from her hotel, and like hell was she going to teleport back. So Yang was working on her tan. And by working on her tan I mean lounging in a beach chair in swim suit and sunglasses enjoying the warmth but not actually getting any tanner because her aura fixed the 'damage' to her skin as fast as it happened.

The sacrifices they huntswomen made :<

Still, the sun felt good and at least a couple of the holographics guys and gals giving the place its ambiance were hottie enough to her something to glance at on occasion and-

*Hajime sand angeling suddenly intensified*

Yang blinked and leaned over in her chair to flick the sunglasses down slightly to peer over them. "...You alright there bubbly? I've heard the teleporters can be killer on the tummy." 'And maybe the brain' Yang's inner Weiss commented before Yang quashed that because who brought there inner Weiss on vacation why did she even have one of those

she didn't note Cocoa quite yet wherever she might have been on the boardwalk, her senpai senses weren't really all that well tuned.

@OrlandoBloomers @Krieg @soldier's field beachy area

tumblr_inline_n2qzw9McBY1riacmz.png

"Who's Bubbly? My name is Hajime!"

She corrected brightly, putting a little less effort into waving her arms and legs in the sand so she could crane her neck and see who was talking to her. Ooh. A blonde girl! Perfect! That was probably Junko's target demographic! She flipped onto her front and scampered over, keeping an eye out for any cool seashells littering the sand that might looked cool glued to her notebooks.

tumblr_n45llkjNEL1s90ra3o1_500.gif

"Excuse me ma'am, do you have a moment to talk about Junko Eno- WOW, your hair is so COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! You've GOTTA tell me how you styled it that way! It's all fluffy and big!"

She beamed, scrambling to her feet and circling around the side of the sunbathing chair to lean right in and inspect the blonde locks in uncomfortably close detail, hands out by her side. Couldja BLAME her for getting sidetracked?? Was there some kinda super-duper sweet hair salon around here she didn't know about?! All these people had such special hairstyles! That little Ed guy's let him fly around like a helicopter, Junko's didn't even obey the laws of gravity, and this chick's was like a golden cape with curls! She wanted hers done next!
league_of_legends_poro_by_ambivartence-d6hfoa7.jpg

"Por~~~~"

Yeah, the poro is still here guys.​

"A volleyball... with fur?"

Hajime commented, cocking her head to one side and letting her tongue stick out of her mouth just like the poro was.

"You... are THE MOST ADORABLEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!!"

tumblr_inline_n2qzp9MpZL1riacmz.png

She wrapped him up in her arms and gave him a big hug. He was like Pai-Pai, but round and not a pand-

Oh crap. She totally left Pai-Pai back with those other guys, didn't she?

Oh well!

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @SOLDIER'S FIELD​

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Josh M and Atomyk

She corrected brightly, putting a little less effort into waving her arms and legs in the sand so she could crane her neck and see who was talking to her. Ooh. A blonde girl! Perfect! That was probably Junko's target demographic! She flipped onto her front and scampered over, keeping an eye out for any cool seashells littering the sand that might looked cool glued to her notebooks.

"Excuse me ma'am, do you have a moment to talk about Junko Eno- WOW, your hair is so COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! You've GOTTA tell me how you styled it that way! It's all fluffy and big!"

She beamed, scrambling to her feet and circling around the side of the sunbathing chair to lean right in and inspect the blonde locks in uncomfortably close detail, hands out by her side. Couldja BLAME her for getting sidetracked?? Was there some kinda super-duper sweet hair salon around here she didn't know about?! All these people had such special hairstyles! That little Ed guy's let him fly around like a helicopter, Junko's didn't even obey the laws of gravity, and this chick's was like a golden cape with curls! She wanted hers done next!

"A volleyball... with fur?"

Hajime commented, cocking her head to one side and letting her tongue stick out of her mouth just like the poro was.

"You... are THE MOST ADORABLEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!!"

tumblr_inline_n2qzp9MpZL1riacmz.png

She wrapped him up in her arms and gave him a big hug. He was like Pai-Pai, but round and not a pand-

Oh crap. She totally left Pai-Pai back with those other guys, didn't she?

Oh well!

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @SOLDIER'S FIELD​
20150323023724!Poro.png

The poro is kinda squeezed.

"Por~ pororo po~"

@OrlandoBloomers @other in soldier's field​

Reactions: Schnee Corp Lawyer
Running over to where Ed had gotten his head stuck in the wall, Eddy groaned and tugged on the collar of Ed's jacket. "Ed, you dolt! You're letting her get away with the Monkey Guy! That's a full-proof scam getting away!" The greedy Ed snarled as he tugged and tugged only to be sent flying back as Ed ripped his head out of the wall and turned towards Eddy with a big grin befitting of Ed's personality.

"Are we going to make a petting zoo, Eddy? I want to be the first exhibit! Hug me!" He'd giggle as Eddy rolled his eyes and started after Sun. "Man, that guy's fast! Ed!" Ed saluted and gripping onto Eddy, he'd toss the shorter boy onto his shoulders before charging forward, from the ground as Eddy tugged on Ed's ears to steer him away from crashing into any buildings. "Your end has come, Monkey Boy! You'll be joining Eddy's Amazing Circus!" Eddy exclaimed as a loud rumbling could have been heard and Ed suddenly came to a halt. Smashing his face into the back of Ed's head, Eddy slid off and onto his rear. Letting out an annoyed growl, he'd tug on Ed's jacket once more only for the stronger Ed to grab him and hold him close.

"NO GRAVY FOR ED, EDDY!" ;~;

The no chinned Ed boy had never gone this long without his favorite food. The pungent taste of the gravy coursing down his gullet would never be felt again it seemed. Not unless they did something about it. Grabbing Eddy by the hair, Ed began frantically hopping around from one foot to the other. "Ed?! What are you doing!?"

"GRAVY!" It couldn't have been better put by Shakespeare himself. He'd then began to run off with Eddy in hand. Smashing Eddy through whatever happened to get in his path didn't even register to Ed. Upon noticing one of the teleportation booths, he'd wind up Eddy before hurling him into it. As Eddy slid down the glass, he'd rub at his head before rolling up his sleeve. "I'll show you gravy when I-" Eddy was once more cut off as Ed bolted into the booth and soon the two were off.

241.jpg

"Oh my! That does certainly fit Eddy's personality to a T. But to think that he'd so recklessly endanger himself while we're out here on a quest of knowledge, why the sheer nerve! I'm most grateful to you, Hajime for saving my friend. I'll have quite the stern talking to him the next time we meet and as for our mothers? Well, I imagine they'd be quite displeased indeed. More so when the only reason I was allowed to accompany my two fellows was to try and learn more about this floating city. While Eddy and my fellow compatriot prefer to try and pinch whatever money they can from those susceptible to their wiles." Oh Eddy had really done it now! The second Double D got his hands on him, he'd-

"Ack!"

ed_edd_n_eddy_by_waterwalker98.jpg

Glancing around, Ed noticed the orange and purple blob he was sitting on. Grinning, he'd pick up both Double D and Eddy and glomped them. "Double D, Eddy, and I are three once more! Hold the mayo and extra onions, hehe." He'd say as both of the other two Eds struggled to breath due to Ed's immense strength. Also because of Ed's repugnant stench. Scrambling out of the hug, Double D quickly readjusted himself and shuddered before thrusting a finger in Ed's direction.

"Ed! While I'm glad to see that you are unharmed, do refrain from hugging me! For both you and Eddy have had me worried sick about you! Honestly running off doing whatever you please? This is a place of history, need I remind you! Not a cesspool for you two to milly about and plunder as you wish with your scams! Are you even listening to me?!" Eddy had grown quite tired of Double D's rant and quickly pulled his hat down over the rest of his head.

"Why don't you pull the sock over it, Double D? Sheesh, it's not our fault you went and got yourself launched halfway across the city! Ed and I were busy trying to find you. Ain't that right, Lumpy?" Eddy asked as he affectionately patted Ed's head to which the simpleton nodded and giggled. "Yup! We met a cop, a lion girl, and a monkey boy! Ooh ooh! I also met a man made out of fire!" Ed clapped his hands together as Double D angrily pulled his hat up.

"Ignoring you rudely pulling my hat over my eyes, I'm reluctant to believe you. Merely on the basis of there is no such thing as a lion girl and monkey boy-Oh, who am I kidding? It's not me, right?" Double D asked no one in particular at all the seemingly 'insane' stuff that Ed had gone on about but then the first one finally hit home.

"You enraged the authorities here?!"

Eddy plucked his ears as he was not really in the mood for one of Double D's lectures. "Yeah, he was chasing the girl who stole my jar! He pulled out a gun and Ed picked up a house! Big woop! Now, listen I need you to form a plan on capturing these guys that Ed mentioned for Eddy's Amazing Circus! People will line up from all around to see a The Human Tor-"Ed coughed before Eddy could finish the sentence. "What?!" Ed shrugged his shoulders. "That's copyrighted, Eddy!" Rolling his eyes at how the law of the land worked, Eddy sighed. "Fine! Man made of Fire!"

200_s.gif

"I'm surrounded by idiots. ED! YOU BE CAREFUL WITH THAT!"

Double D exclaimed as Ed rushed over to where Pai Pai may have been and grabbed the little alien up. "Hello there, my name is Ed and you're cute!" Walking over, Double D sought to thwack Ed gently on the back of the head with his ruler. "He's on the same level of intelligence as us, Edward and I won't have you speaking to him as if he's nothing more than a common animal!"

"Aww, I am sorry Double D. He's just so cute!" :(

@Josh M @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin

Sette honestly was perhaps just a tad more boastful than her position allowed her to be. To the average eye she was nothing more than a big-mouthed brat with an ego the size of a mountain. When in reality she was a big-mouthed brat who had the ego the size of a mountain and who could back it up at times. This however was not one of those times. Stumbling as she was about to make the leap to another rooftop, she grasped the jar in her arms as if her life depended on it.

If this lawman did get a hold of her, what would Da say? He'd be so disappointed that'd be for damn sure! Sette had sure talked a big game but here she was just trying to monetize this vacation and she gets thrown in a daycare by some bloke with a hard-on for authority. Hell, what would Duane think? She had gone on ahead of him before but this was something else entirely.

Getting herself caught while Duane wasn't here to help her was a scenario that didn't seem too colorful in Sette's mind. Mainly because of what Duane would do to this bloke if he did find out. Wouldn't be pretty for one thing.

That thought would remain a hypothetical one however as she didn't hit the ground. Opening her eyes, she'd see that Sun had used his staff to stop her before she fell to the ground. "What was your first clue? The guy just won't stop! Not even when he's got a house above his head!" Sette could at least give her and Sun's pursuer that much. Didn't stop her from doing the following however.

sette2.jpg

@C.T. @Kaykay

3358071_249px.jpg

Yeah, even in a world with Devil Fruit users that seemed like an interesting ability. From what he had seen of the girl, she could use her hair as some kind of weapon and now she had regenerative powers. Not bad at all, the pirate thought as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Certainly not wrong there. Name's Ace. Decided a brief respite from life on the seas here would do me some good. Was just strolling around to try and get a feel on things when I run into you and the other girl getting into a bit of a scuffle. Didn't exactly seem like you were giving her much of a chance. Bounty hunter or something?"

He'd ask without much real fear or nervousness in his tone. He was all about being blunt and honest when he could be. Besides he felt comfortable in his powers enough that he could defend himself if Eve made any moves towards him.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Enjoying yourself before you keel over, Grandma?"

Freddy teased as he approached Wynne and the sunlight glistened on the rusted metal of his glove's claws. He usually didn't go after people as old as Wynne but there didn't seem to be that many other choices and there was only so much amusement you could get out of hacking and slashing at holograms. The way they fizzled and sparked away from sight didn't even come close to seeing someone's chest cut wide open and for the entrails to spill out and the crimson red life-fluid to escape outwards.

Besides, he doubted that he'd actually be able to kill Wynne here. But he could at least get some of his jollies off fucking around with her! Because if there was something that bugged him the most it was happy people. Making the person old and happy added them upward Freddy's shit list. He just hoped she didn't break a hip running away from him or something.

@Josh M

char_33432.jpg

Back in Soldier Field's, Otoha would have made his way there along with Yurine. He had tried his best to enjoy himself and the time he had away from any responsibilities as Karas but something about Hajime's transformation into Gatchaman had him curious. From what he could have made out after seeing her drop Eddy off, it seemed far more feminine than any Karas he had heard of. Even ones that have a female wielder. She also seemed far too young to be holding onto something as life changing as Karas.

But she seemed happy enough with the position she had slotted out for herself and Otoha supposed that was good enough for him. So tucking his hands away into the pockets of his jacket, he glanced around at the field. It was a nice sight to see no Mikura lurking among the human populace waiting to strike and murder at their heart's content. Still, he'd have to try and find a chance to speak with the girl behind that armor when he got a chance.

"Otoha."

Not pausing in his stride, Otoha merely glanced down at the yokai priestess walking alongside him. "What's on your mind, Yurine?" He asked as Yurine then pointed outwards and following the stretched out finger he'd notice a girl whose voice appeared to match that of the armored being from before. Only without the modification from being within the suit obviously. She also appeared to be holding onto what seemed like a yokai going solely off it's appearance. Giving a nod of thanks towards Yurine, Otoha started to make his way towards Hajime.

"Hello there, I don't believe I got a chance to speak to you but you're the one who saved the boy earlier correct?" He'd ask Hajime before glancing towards the Poro she had in her clutches at the moment. "I'm Otoha and the one accompanying me is Yurine. Is this a pet of yours?" He'd ask as this certianly didn't seem like any creature from Earth that Otoha had heard of. But then again he'd treated so many Yokai he might have seen one like a poro at some point.

@Bomb @OrlandoBloomers @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Soldier Field's

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Atomyk

There was something about this girl that was vaguely familiar. Maybe it was the boundless energy that was already apparent. Or maybe it was how Yang was kind of having a hard time keeping up with where she was going with literally any of her sentences so far but the girl seemed so dang excited about it the brawler's brain was trying anyways. Or maybe it was a the pink text. "Junko who-" she started to ask, one eyebrow poking up from behind her glasses in amusement until Hajime decided to play the personal space game. Normally a game Yang was a freaking pro at, but the extra attention had her, if not nervous... ready. Still chilled on her beach chair, but with muscles coiled and at the ready...

which amounted to nothing as she bounced right into a bright, flattered grin as she closed her eyes and almost reflexively fluffed her hair up a bit. "Oh, this? Its natural. I just make sure to take super good care of it and it makes itself awesome on its own!"

20150323023724!Poro.png

The poro is kinda squeezed.

"Por~ pororo po~"

@OrlandoBloomers @other in soldier's field​
The brawler seemed a bit put off that the spotlight was so swiftly stolen off the multiversal treasure that were her luxurious locks, but she blinked once she saw what had caused the distraction. "What a weird little cutie." she said as she swung her feet so she was sitting on the side of the chair and carefully reached up to scratch the poro under the chin as Hajime did her little hug and dance. "Its real. I guess that means its someone's pet. Or it is a guest" she murmured, leaning in closer. "...Hellloooo?"

What there wasn't any reason to assume this was a human only resort if it really did touch the multiverse.

"Hello there, I don't believe I got a chance to speak to you but you're the one who saved the boy earlier correct?" He'd ask Hajime before glancing towards the Poro she had in her clutches at the moment. "I'm Otoha and the one accompanying me is Yurine. Is this a pet of yours?" He'd ask as this certianly didn't seem like any creature from Earth that Otoha had heard of. But then again he'd treated so many Yokai he might have seen one like a poro at some point.
"Hi there! And nah, we just found it." Yang added with a quick wave as the man who had that same kind of sad looking face that some dogs had (Like emotionally y'know Yang wasn't out to judge the guy into the ground she'd literally just ditched her inner Weiss) and-

... uh... speaking of that...

White hair in a ponytail? Check. Skirt? check. line over left eye? check.

"...Are you a Weiss from an alternate universe where everyone's a skater punk o_0?" she asked in almost genuine mild concern as she studied Yurine for a few seconds before she shrugged and extended her hand with her bright grin returned and the chair shaking a bit from the sheer enthusiasm behind the action."But yea, hi there, all three of ya! Nice to meet some actual people. Who aren't twelve or a cop. Yang Xiao Long, from a little place called Remnant."

@Bomb @OrlandoBloomers @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Desmond shook Caulson's hand, giving him a look. This was uh, different. People usually didn't hear about him, And that was the way he liked it, hiding in plain sight. Of course, the reward that was circulating on Revan's head was making the Assassin's a bit more conspicuous than in days past.
Hmm, maybe when he got back he could route it through a proxy entity, remove the mark of the Order from it. Arc might have a shell corporation that could do the trick, if he wasn't away on one of his endless jumps.

He didn't turn his back to the Templar as he shook Coulson's hand. He'd seen enough blades plunged into backs on both sides of the line to know that was a dangerous, dangerous move. Instead he stepped to the side where he could dodge a cheap shot and shove Coulson out of the way at the same time. Though, the entire maneuver would probably be a bad move on the Templar's part. His gun was a bolt action, which meant that by the time he slid another round in the chamber he'd be choking on the lead from Ezio's Hidden Gun.

Point is, he wasn't worried about getting shot in the back, not because of supposed Templar honor (lol), but because there was no way that he was that big of an idiot.

Dang. He'd gotten so caught up in measuring the different angles between him and the Templar he'd almost forgotten he was still shaking the short agent's hand.

"Thanks."

"..."

"Uh, who are you?"

He was glowing blue in Desmond's second sight, which probably meant he was an ally. Not that it always worked, what with Al Mualim and Lucy's betrayal's, and it constantly crapping out during the Murder Games. But it seemed to be working properly at the moment at least, judging by the way that the Templar looked like a burning red sun.

The walk to the table was tense and awkward, all of the men in the impromptu group trained killers. Ezio kept his eyes glued on the Templar, casually watching his hands for any sudden movements towards his many, many weapons. [spoili]
bb0uPs3.gif
[/spoili]

Desmond lead the merry little procession, back itching the entire time despite having backup. This was really, really not how he wanted to be dealing with this. But, Ezio had the right away here. He had a plan. Probably. Hopefully. Please?

Well.

But eventually, somehow, they made it to their table without anyone killing each other. Obviously, Desmond and Ezio sat on opposite the Templar, both of them choosing to draw their chairs back a safe distance from the table, out of arms reach. In a two to one fight it wasn't exactly a fair fight in the first place, but it never ever hurt to take precautions. Ezio's chair was creaking dangerously, seemingly unhappy with what was easily a few hundred pounds being placed it.

Desmond's eyes flicked to the sleeves on the Templar's arm. They were long and bulky, the perfect size to hide a Hidden Blade. In fact, when the Templar shifted slightly he could see the outline of them. Well damn. Either he was like Haytham, yanking them off an Assassin's corpse, or he was a traitor.

He gestured at the not so hidden blades. "You used to be one of us, didn't you?"

As he spoke he reached into his fanny pack and pulled something out, an insurance policy. There was a faint sound of metal pulling on metal.

ShitJustGotReal.gif
[/spoili] He was holding the pin down, but if he died his grip on it would slip and they would all die Kotomine style. It was probably a dummy grenade. I mean, he wouldn't endanger Ezio, right? He wasn't that crazy.

Guys? Guys?

I mean, he hadn't died twice, killed one of his girlfriends, watched the other one die in his hands, and been tasked with saving the multiverse.

He signaled a waitress, hiding the grenade, and ordered a Shirley Templar. A subtle jab that would probably be lost on someone from the Irishman's era, but funny none the less.

Meanwhile, Ezio was having the time of his life. His old life had never been this much fun.

@Verite
@Mighty Roman
Coulson smiled. 'I'm Agent Coulson of SHIELD. And ARMOUR now, too. We've been following your work. We have our ways. Despite your participation in The Murder Games, you've been pretty good at covering your tracks.
What brings you to Columbia anyway? I mean, I love a drink as much as the next Agent, but I imagine that you're here on more pressing business.'

Meanwhile, far across the Multiverse, Assassin Coulson pondered in how strange it was that there were people so like him, both in history, nature, and taste in Hoodies:
full
@Verite @Thuro The Assassin Potato

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Phew. The girl was saved. Unfortunately, Sagara was not. As he hit the ground, he did a roll to minimize the damage, though there was no way he was catching up with them as he was.

"It's time for the last resort..."

Wherever Sun and Sette had decided to go, suddenly a strange looking thing would be in front of them.

"Fumo! Fumoffu! Fu!" What was it saying? Who knew.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T.

"Yeah, they tend to not really do that. No brakes on the authority train, you know? Kind of one of the hallmarks of being a cop or at least a not crappy one. I know, I was a junior detective. Had a badge and everything! Don't worry, it was just to investigate some stuff, I'm not going to arrest you or nothing. Anyways..." He skidded to a halt when he felt far enough, releasing the little half pint. "There. I think we should be good now--"

tumblr_mvx9st7cC61rq5fzso1_500.gif

"Or not. Huh. Friend of yours?"

@Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher

3358071_249px.jpg

Yeah, even in a world with Devil Fruit users that seemed like an interesting ability. From what he had seen of the girl, she could use her hair as some kind of weapon and now she had regenerative powers. Not bad at all, the pirate thought as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Certainly not wrong there. Name's Ace. Decided a brief respite from life on the seas here would do me some good. Was just strolling around to try and get a feel on things when I run into you and the other girl getting into a bit of a scuffle. Didn't exactly seem like you were giving her much of a chance. Bounty hunter or something?"

He'd ask without much real fear or nervousness in his tone. He was all about being blunt and honest when he could be. Besides he felt comfortable in his powers enough that he could defend himself if Eve made any moves towards him.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

tumblr_inline_nl2guuBMjF1r3leyb.png

The blonde's blank, maroon eyes gazed over Ace without interest. She listened to what he had to say with little attention, but listened nevertheless. Eve was far more interested in looking for her target. Whenever she had a bounty to collect, there was nothing else on her mind. The little sweeper's only focus was on the girl in the black coat who she needed to find.

"Eve," the girl replied after a moment, flatly stating her name when the pirate told him hers. When he asked her if she was a bounty hunter or something she simply replied, "Or something..." She wasn't shy, but Eve was normally a girl of very few words when it came to strangers. She wasn't used to opening up to a lot of people just yet, not after what she had gone through at the start of her childhood...

"Why are you interested in me?" she asked, looking past him again. She was in a hurry to catch up to the black-coated girl before she got away. Eve tensed anxiously, not really wanting to be involved in a conversation when she was really in a hurry.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

There was something about this girl that was vaguely familiar. Maybe it was the boundless energy that was already apparent. Or maybe it was how Yang was kind of having a hard time keeping up with where she was going with literally any of her sentences so far but the girl seemed so dang excited about it the brawler's brain was trying anyways. Or maybe it was a the pink text. "Junko who-" she started to ask, one eyebrow poking up from behind her glasses in amusement until Hajime decided to play the personal space game. Normally a game Yang was a freaking pro at, but the extra attention had her, if not nervous... ready. Still chilled on her beach chair, but with muscles coiled and at the ready...

which amounted to nothing as she bounced right into a bright, flattered grin as she closed her eyes and almost reflexively fluffed her hair up a bit. "Oh, this? Its natural. I just make sure to take super good care of it and it makes itself awesome on its own!"

The brawler seemed a bit put off that the spotlight was so swiftly stolen off the multiversal treasure that were her luxurious locks, but she blinked once she saw what had caused the distraction. "What a weird little cutie." she said as she swung her feet so she was sitting on the side of the chair and carefully reached up to scratch the poro under the chin as Hajime did her little hug and dance. "Its real. I guess that means its someone's pet. Or it is a guest" she murmured, leaning in closer. "...Hellloooo?"

What there wasn't any reason to assume this was a human only resort if it really did touch the multiverse.

"Hi there! And nah, we just found it." Yang added with a quick wave as the man who had that same kind of sad looking face that some dogs had (Like emotionally y'know Yang wasn't out to judge the guy into the ground she'd literally just ditched her inner Weiss) and-

... uh... speaking of that...

White hair in a ponytail? Check. Skirt? check. line over left eye? check.

"...Are you a Weiss from an alternate universe where everyone's a skater punk o_0?" she asked in almost genuine mild concern as she studied Yurine for a few seconds before she shrugged and extended her hand with her bright grin returned and the chair shaking a bit from the sheer enthusiasm behind the action."But yea, hi there, all three of ya! Nice to meet some actual people. Who aren't twelve or a cop. Yang Xiao Long, from a little place called Remnant."

@Bomb @OrlandoBloomers @TheSpringwoodSlasher
The poro just shrugged.​

Parasoul
@Anyone at Soldier's Field
aKuEChv.png

A strange woman wandered Soldier's Field, she looked lost... Really lost "This isn't New Meridian... It couldn't be. The town didn't float in the sky and... The place was alot darker before too..." she muttered under her breath. She toted some sort of living umbrella in one hand and a pistol of sorts in the other; despite seeming like a royal figure of some sort, she certainly looked out of place in this amusement park. Eventually, she sat down on a bench with a small groan, rubbing her forehead. "Umbrella you little brat... Why'd I have to agree to getting you ice-cream..." She griped, crossing her arms a little as she remembered what exactly had lead up to all of this...
An Hour Earlier...
b3F7Ohq.png

"Fine! I'll sit here and watch these prisoners with you... But only if you'll promise to get me ice-cream when it's over!" Umbrella said, poking Parasoul's chest in such a manner that it looked like the poor warrior Princess was about to blow a gasket or something. "Ugh fine! Just... Stop poking me..." She said, groaning a little as she swatted Umbrella's finger away, she sighed a little as she returned to staring at the various cells holding all sorts of criminals she'd managed to put there. After about half an hour had passed, their shift was over and they headed back to the castle. "The streets aren't safe right now... With the Medici's running around, but, I'll see what I can find, for you and Hungern... Just stay put until then." she said, leaving Umbrella with Adam, again.
rb0OjnG.png
NpD9TVA.png

"You better not take too long!" Umbrella said stubbornly, even pouting a little... Parasoul sighed, managing to muster up a smile "I'll try... Just don't change your mind about the flavors when I get back with the cones." she said, pinching her cheek a little, Umbrella was about to say something else in protest of that, but, by then Parasoul was already off on her ice-cream hunt. It wasn't certain what happened next, but, the next thing Parasoul recalled, the sky suddenly glowed brighter, and she was in some sort of steam-punk city's themepark.
Current Time
Parasoul shook her head a little, trying to figure out what in the world had happened to her in the past half an hour or so, though, she quickly realized she couldn't get back as far as she knew.
8T48H64.png

"Umbrella's not gonna be happy about the wait..." Parasoul said, her expression falling a little as she realized that she was in quite the predicament indeed...

Last edited:

"Thanks."

"..."

"Uh, who are you?"

bb0uPs3.gif
[/spoili]

Well.

ShitJustGotReal.gif

Guys? Guys?

@Verite
@Mighty Roman
Coulson smiled. 'I'm Agent Coulson of SHIELD. And ARMOUR now, too. We've been following your work. We have our ways. Despite your participation in The Murder Games, you've been pretty good at covering your tracks.
What brings you to Columbia anyway? I mean, I love a drink as much as the next Agent, but I imagine that you're here on more pressing business.'

Meanwhile, fra across the Multiverse, Assassin Coulson pondered in how strange it was that there were people so like him, both in history, nature, and taste in Hoodies:
full
@Verite @Thuro The Assassin Potato
tumblr_nhfifhR1cE1rbnkefo6_250.gif

On the other hand, Shay seemed quite composed, yet cautious at the same time. Hard to read, yet practically transparent. He kept a cool, level-headed exterior, though remained wary all the way through, looking around, wondering if the two of them happened to have brought backup that Shay might be unaware of.

Still, he did his best not to show it. His caution. He was in the lion's den, and the lion fed off fear. Making a reckless move could prove to be fatal, especially with one of them going ahead and pulling what appeared to be a grenade. How troublesome. Shay couldn't predict what Desmond was up to, but if worst comes to worst... Well, it looked like Shay would have to take his chances. The element of surprise was lost since the two Assassins were fully aware of Shay's presence, meaning that if he still really did intend to kill them here and now, the odds of success were... less than optimal. But hey, he wasn't the single-handed cause of the fall of the Colonial Brotherhood for nothing, right?

Paying no mind to the man named Coulson, who seemed to be too absorbed in... whatever he was absorbed in, Shay could only purse his lips briefly as he closely monitored the Assassins' movements, watching for any spots that he could exploit. Right down to the handling of the Shirley Templar. Tch. Well, I'll be.

An old man still playing the game, even after the timer has run out... How quaint.

Looking at Desmond, he'd speak after a somewhat uncomfortable silence.

tumblr_nf50bgPpmb1tippkso3_400.gif

"Who can say for sure? Perhaps I happened to make these of my own liking and these blades just so happened to resemble those of yours. Perhaps I stole them from an Assassin. Perhaps they were given to me as a gift from a strange friend. Or... perhaps I did defect."

Traitor left a bad taste in Shay's mouth, even though naturally, from their point of view, of course he'd be viewed as one. No matter though.

This was the only path left for him.

The path that Shay Cormac believed to be right.

Ordering a simple water, he'd take a sip of the glass and continue staring down his adversaries. "What's it to you lads? Would it make any difference what my origins are in the end? I would still be the same individual you see me as in the end. Isn't that right?"

On a side note, it was surprising that as an Irish-American, he wasn't ordering some oversized pint of beer. But then again, alcohol dulled the senses for him. He could still fight a group of petty crooks easy enough while buzzed, but these guys were good. Down in the history books of Assassins, it seemed. And when it came to an organization as secretive as the Assassins... Well, one could easily fill in the blanks.

@Thuro The Assassin Potato @Mighty Roman

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
*crack-ker-krick-krack*

The origin of the crackling stemmed from an individual clad in delinquent clothing, white jacket and pants offset by a dark blue shirt. He'd been steepling his fingers together, arms stretched out in the act, as he... prepared himself for something? A journey.

That and--

2cL5iOA.jpg

"I implore you, Tengu. Don't do this, you should not cut corners. She may take umbrage in response to your... shortcut through Nightmare Hill."

"Bwahaha. You worry too much, ol' man Daruma! Sure sure, I should be more respectful of one of the Eight Kings... but c'mon, I think I can git by her place pretty damn quickly. Though o' course, if I'm wrong..."

He glanced to the Daruma Hermit, rightful chieftain of Hex Food World. "But then whattya think dat rat bastard Zebra would have ta say if he found out I balked at the idea of skatin' right on by?!? Dunno about ya, don't think I could stand the idea of it. Fuck, even Toriko tangled with her for a bit!"

Never mind the fact he was sorely outclassed by the well-known Heavenly King. Nonetheless, if there was confidence in anything aside his impressive cooking skill... it was his speed.

The old hermit sighed.

"I sense I won't be able to change your mind. Even if this errand is for me." He muttered. His health was in dire straits at times... and the young Tengu held him in high regard. Of course he'd do something like this.

"Just make a clean escape if you do anger her--"

"That's just it! I won't! Damn, she might never even notice I was there."

Of course, that was a pile of bullshit, she'd know he'd had been there. The hermit knew this. The gourmet chef knew this.

"Right, I'm off."

And he was gone, in quite a literal flash of lightning.

It did not take the chef long to reach the point a mile before Nightmare Hill. For all his bluster, he'd hafta get serious right now, fully cautious and alert. After all, he could easily just die here.

"..." He shook his head. "No point in dwellin' on the friggin' possibilities. Make good time!"

He reached the Hill with minimal effort! And kept on the move, despite the confusion that arose--

DJxHUq8.jpg

The Horse Monarch of the Phantom Beast Heracs was no-where to be found! Not even her Herac relatives! "Just where the fuck is she?!? Wait, why don't we know t--"

In truth, he hadn't gotten far. An abrupt gust of wind signaled the presence of another in Tengu's surroundings, buffeting him with sharp wind as to force him to a halt.

Shit.

A cacophonous huff, akin to the roar of a hurricane, resounded behind. He slowly turned, just as a shadow cast over him.

U4vZoFK.jpg

Just how in the fuck did he miss her? The Daruma Horse was taller than friggin' skyscrapers and even Heracles dwarfed her!!!

"Aaaaaaaah. Shit, I guess ya caught wind of my diss back home, eh--"

A soft, growing rumbling was his answer, unclear was it was. The gourmet chef turned to make like a tree and leave...

Only to disappear entirely, the only indicator of his presence being the gargantuan hole that formed underneath by Heracles's savage exhalation of breath. He was no more, so the Horse Monarch thought.

If only that were true.

He'd frozen, eyes clammed shut in anticipation of his complete and utter annihilation via the most embarrassing way to go! Only it never came. His other senses came fully alert, the first being his nose.

The air smelled different! Even the sounds! And shit, even the sights when he opened his eyes, prompting duly an understandable response.

Buranchi_angry_at_Bishokukai_for_ruining_the_CF.jpg

"JUST WHERE IN THE FLYING FUCK AM I?!?!"

Having gotten that out of the way, the unruly Tengu looked about his surroundings frantically, before finding himself before an informative kiosk, complete with a map.

Were there anyone else in the area, they would per chance have prompted a "What the fuck."

After a swift look see, he'd find that he was quite right on the money in his earlier query.

"We're fucking flying? What the hell??? Never heard of this place? Shit, did Heracles just blow her damn nose and send me sky high???"

He read on further.

"Never heard of these damn terms, nothin's friggin' familiar. Shit, okay maybe I oughta find someone."

He said, blatantly ignoring anyone else in the area. Maybe the residential area of the Comstock Center Rooftops, seems like a good idea?

He swerved a hard right, meandered to the edges and holy bejesus, just how high were they up??? And just what the hell were those skyrai--

He was abruptly interrupted by... a hologram, appearing from no-where, warning him from going near the edges and falling off. It too tried to present him with a tool to traverse these modes of transportation. Sky-Lines, it said they were.

The holograph promptly received the bird as Tengu quite literally leapt from his position... and skated down the rail-way. He was off to his next destination.

Shit, he might terrorize someone but hey, he might just find out what the fuck was going on.

Also he was curious whether they had good food, intriguing ingredients, and the usual shit.

tumblr_nhfifhR1cE1rbnkefo6_250.gif

On the other hand, Shay seemed quite composed, yet cautious at the same time. Hard to read, yet practically transparent. He kept a cool, level-headed exterior, though remained wary all the way through, looking around, wondering if the two of them happened to have brought backup that Shay might be unaware of.

Still, he did his best not to show it. His caution. He was in the lion's den, and the lion fed off fear. Making a reckless move could prove to be fatal, especially with one of them going ahead and pulling what appeared to be a grenade. How troublesome. Shay couldn't predict what Desmond was up to, but if worst comes to worst... Well, it looked like Shay would have to take his chances. The element of surprise was lost since the two Assassins were fully aware of Shay's presence, meaning that if he still really did intend to kill them here and now, the odds of success were... less than optimal. But hey, he wasn't the single-handed cause of the fall of the Colonial Brotherhood for nothing, right?

Paying no mind to the man named Coulson, who seemed to be too absorbed in... whatever he was absorbed in, Shay could only purse his lips briefly as he closely monitored the Assassins' movements, watching for any spots that he could exploit. Right down to the handling of the Shirley Templar. Tch. Well, I'll be.

An old man still playing the game, even after the timer has run out... How quaint.

Looking at Desmond, he'd speak after a somewhat uncomfortable silence.

tumblr_nf50bgPpmb1tippkso3_400.gif

"Who can say for sure? Perhaps I happened to make these of my own liking and these blades just so happened to resemble those of yours. Perhaps I stole them from an Assassin. Perhaps they were given to me as a gift from a strange friend. Or... perhaps I did defect."

Traitor left a bad taste in Shay's mouth, even though naturally, from their point of view, of course he'd be viewed as one. No matter though.

This was the only path left for him.

The path that Shay Cormac believed to be right.

Ordering a simple water, he'd take a sip of the glass and continue staring down his adversaries. "What's it to you lads? Would it make any difference what my origins are in the end? I would still be the same individual you see me as in the end. Isn't that right?"

On a side note, it was surprising that as an Irish-American, he wasn't ordering some oversized pint of beer. But then again, alcohol dulled the senses for him. He could still fight a group of petty crooks easy enough while buzzed, but these guys were good. Down in the history books of Assassins, it seemed. And when it came to an organization as secretive as the Assassins... Well, one could easily fill in the blanks.

@Thuro The Assassin Potato @Mighty Roman

Desmond shook his head. The Templar was dodging the question. Games and counter games. It never changed through the centuries or the location. He raised his drink to his lips, but instead of drinking he instead set it on the table and leaned forward, putting him well within the reach of Hidden Blades they'd just been discussing. He was going to have to just have to take his chances, and hope that his reflexes were fast enough to redirect the Templar's strike if he attacked.

"You wanna know what it is to me?" Desmond asked, his tone even, but with a driving force and intensity behind it. "I want to know what kind of person I'm dealing with. I've lived long enough to know you're not all rotten to the core." He waited a half a second, then added. "Completely."

Then, almost under his breath he added. "Just like we're not all the good guys."

tumblr_nsflu7hpzC1rs0hjro4_500.png

The look that Ezio gave Desmond was slightly comical to say the least. He didn't believe that last statement in the least, never meeting even a halfway good Templar in his time. The Pazzi had hung little Petruccio alongside the rest of his family, and had raped his mother, two innocents that couldn't have done anyone harm if they had tried. Even Ahmet the idealist had tried to go back on his word and kill Sofia, for no reason other than that he could. No. Templars were vermin, and that would never change for him. He kept his mouth shut however, not willing to compromise their united front in front of their ancient enemy. Although Ezio really shouldn't be pondering ancient things, given his own advancing years.

Ezio finally spoke up in the brief lull of silence between Desmond's words and the Templar's response, leaving his thoughts of a life long hatred behind. It was time to gather the information that they had come so far for. "What is your name Templar? You seemed familiar enough with us, I think it would be only fair to return the favor."

@Mighty Roman
@Verite

Reactions: Mighty Roman
Niska walked through Finktown almost silently. Her boots clicked against the ground in a businesslike manner. She hated this place. It was so....Human. So primitive. This place clearly came from an era where humanity had more time. An era far before her creation. She had a feeling that Professor Elster would like this place, for all of his old fashioned wanderings and philosophising.

The hard-light hologram constructs sickened her. Could they feel as she could feel? Did they wish to be more than puppets for the Humans? She glared at some of the constructs, seeing if they would pay her any attention. To see if they wanted anything more.
Perhaps there were other Synths in Columbia. Or perhaps she would be mistaken for flesh and blood. Either way, it didn't matter.
The humans weren't of much concern to her. Unless they abused Synths. Then they had a problem.
Y2-8RL3ljTDZgvOMqMUKov71m6TSuJ_rsP9dZlTIBaOUeN4gas58h1FVarPBsUaw6RdDMvcnF5jyAkFLx4EuTUezliZvLotn2FUKcGHCuKaeAdk8EW4GZkKCfolZpJ91rLXenV8lEf7t1RKo21HIzh_r80ahkel8Xug=w528-h279-nc

@Thuro The Assassin Potato

richard-t-jones.jpg
James Ellison emptied the contents of his pockets onto his prestine, Columbian Coffee table. A gun, his wallet, his badge, a sandwich wrapper and a screwed up receipt. This was the life. The former CIA agent seldom took holidays, always putting his work at the top of his list of priorities. But today was different; today he needed a holday. It was less than a day ago that James had learned the sorry truth about Sarah Connors delusions; they were all true. Why hadn't he believed her all along? He knew she couldn't have been dead, he knew there was a chance she could have been correct; he even had a severed terminator hand to prove her right. Yet, as it always had done,his mind had screamed doubt in his face there's always a rational explanation. Yet, for the first time in his life, he was questioning his very sanity. He had his criminal cornered; he knew where the Plastic Surgery murderer was living, North Hollywood, and he was ready to make the final move, check mating the madman. If only he had believed Sarah. 20 Agents were never going to be enough. 100 agents wouldn't have been enough. No matter what, unless he had believed Sarah, he would've always been outgunned. The Plastic Surgery Murderer was, in fact, a Terminator, the most advance killing machine ever imagined, sent back to insure both its own existence and the destruction of the human race as we know it. It had destroyed his entire squadron. The entire squadron, except him. He new why the machine was sparing his life. The Killer was a being of logic; by sparing Ellsion he was setting up for a bigger battle; the Termianotor had the one desire of Terminating John Connor, and planned to use James as a lead.

But none of that mattered. James Ellison had issues, but none he let anyone see. This was his first holday since joining the CIA, and not a being in the world, man or machine, could ruin it. He need the time off.

The agent had trained his senses for many years, priming his hearing to notice even the smallest faults in logic and pinpoint the smallest details, making relaxation a near impossible goal. Every few seconds he would notice something new and strange, Ninja men in hoods, red skinned creeps or three headed women, but he would disregard them as part of the traveling circus; he begged himself not to think of them anylonger. Yet, with a matter of moments, just as he was drifting off into a humble slumber, the waitress arrived with his coffee. The Columbia place has great service, tipping the waitress as she left with some of the loose change from the depths of his wallet. He took a deep breath in through his nose; Carribean Jungle, his favourite brand. Or at least it would be, if the ex-agent enjoyed coffee. This wasn't his order. Unlike many people would do in a situation, which would be to enjoy the mostly free coffee, only costing him the 99 cent tip he gave, Ellison arose to his feet to return the caffeine drink; he wasnt about to drink stolen coffee; he was relaxing, not throwing away his sanity. It was at this point, that the inspector notice the slender woman in the tall boots. She couldn't have been a day older than 25. There was nothing strange about her; she was perfect. With out a blemish upon her skin, not a crease on her cheek.... Not an emotion in her soul. She walked silently, untwitching, not breathing. She was one of them. He had no doubts about the matter. Now this was the last thing he needed. His first holday in decades and he has to deal with a murder capable of killing everyone and anyone on the entire island. He had to remain calm, collected, he couldn't ignite panic. He picked up his coffee, holstered his gun and shoved his wallet and bandage into his pocket, making his way over to the girl. Stolen coffee was one thing, taking down this thing was another. He was sure Jesus would forgive him, just this once; he would just have to go to church a few more times this week and......
"Hello, Miss, my name is Agent James Ellison, and I think we have a lot to talk about. Coffee? It's Carribean Jungle?"
@Mighty Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon
Status
Not open for further replies.