Cascade Falls [REBOOT/OOC]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try to get my first post out in the next couple days.

Reactions: neptune
Naturally he's extra friendly to regulars. He'd get along with Avery pretty well. He has a thing for Casey, so friends of her are more than welcome =)
That sounds great. Yeah I think him and Avery would get along well too. More ammo for Lex to encourage Casey's rather positive feelings towards him for sure. X3 To put in her words.

For Avery and Charlie, I think that being that Charlie acts like a big kid most of the time, maybe Avery will always bring out that smothering... I mean mothering side of him. And since Avery use to be a handyman and now Charlie is a handyman, maybe they could have a friendship bond over that^^

For Lexia and Charlie, he will have an attraction to her quirky and social awkwardness, since the girls in Vegas use to be all over the top and gold diggers, he will want to be friends with her, but if you read the cs, you can tell that he tries to become more than friends with some of the people he likes.
Avery is a fusser naturally, especially if it seems more like they are going to accidentally hurt themselves instead of do it right. (I blame taking care of a kid as long as he did, yanking dangerous things out of kids hands become second nature after a while) OH He'd happy show Charlie a thing or two about fixing things, even lend a hand if he doesn't have a thing to do. (an idle Avery is a Avery that gets in trouble.)

Oh goodness. XD That's just was Lex needs someone else to make her turn purple. The girl still has no idea what to do with attention. I wish him luck if he can put up with her dictionary way of speaking and her little awkward butt. She'd sure have little idea what to do with a friend like that. Heck Casey still throws her for a loop half the time. OH who am I kidding friendship even confuses her. XP

Okay I plan to get my post done hopefully in the next few days. I got finals Tuesday and Wednesday, so most of those days are going to include me crying in a corner and questioning my life choices.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Heeey, just going through IC posts and wanted to clear something up. The town knows Howard as doctor Harmon. It's in his NPC profile that he pretends to be a psychiatrist. With the exception of a few (mainly Eric), people don't know that a man named Howard even exists. Most don't know what goes on in the mountain either. So! Just for future reference, if you see Howard anywhere, he's Stuart Harmon the town psychiatrist. If you're unsure of any details, please go back and read the overview page or post questions here <3

And onto my next point, Cascade Falls is a town that's made to look like 1950. The place doesn't even have central heating in the houses so advanced tech like radio dogs(?) aren't really going to fly. I also don't think Avery has the robotics experience to build something like that? When you're talking about stuff from the toy store, think wooden toys, music boxes, simple machines, etc.

And finally, if anyone is curious about how to make the fancy E in fête, it's alt + 136 on your keyboard!

I shall be posting when I get homsies.

• Thank You
I'm eager to post again. :)

Hope everyone's doing well on their finals/end-of-semester projects.

• Love
I'm eager to post again. :)

Hope everyone's doing well on their finals/end-of-semester projects.
Good! That's what I like to hear c:

And yes, I know it's that time of year, so good luck to everyone on their stuff!

Heeey, just going through IC posts and wanted to clear something up. The town knows Howard as doctor Harmon. It's in his NPC profile that he pretends to be a psychiatrist. With the exception of a few (mainly Eric), people don't know that a man named Howard even exists. Most don't know what goes on in the mountain either. So! Just for future reference, if you see Howard anywhere, he's Stuart Harmon the town psychiatrist. If you're unsure of any details, please go back and read the overview page or post questions here <3

And onto my next point, Cascade Falls is a town that's made to look like 1950. The place doesn't even have central heating in the houses so advanced tech like radio dogs(?) aren't really going to fly. I also don't think Avery has the robotics experience to build something like that? When you're talking about stuff from the toy store, think wooden toys, music boxes, simple machines, etc.

And finally, if anyone is curious about how to make the fancy E in fête, it's alt + 136 on your keyboard!
Didn't know that, I guess Benji can be a wooden dog than from now on.

I also don't think Avery has the robotics experience to build something like that? When you're talking about stuff from the toy store, think wooden toys, music boxes, simple machines, etc.
Ah, yeah Avery honestly WISHES he had the capability for that. Though Avery barely graduated high school. He can help fix your fridge or the typical combustion engine but beyond that his levels of engineering is severely limited. He can make a working train set that works on turn key/crank. Like Jack in a box, little cars, and moving toy solders. Though things with LEDs and computer boards are beyond his skills.

Hey guys! Please try and have your intro posts up by Sunday <3 I know there's a few of you who haven't made an IC appearance yet, and I don't want you to get left behind. I'm trying to avoid the long pauses we had last time, though, so I'm planning on posting again on Monday. This isn't to rush anyone, btw. Just a reminder!

I'll be having a post up as soon as possible. Finals/life in general is swamping me, and I want to put forth the best intro I can!

I'll be having a post up as soon as possible. Finals/life in general is swamping me, and I want to put forth the best intro I can!
That's fine. Like I said, there's no rush and I know it's that time of year so RP is probably the last thing on anyone's mind. I'm anxious about letting the IC sit for too long, though. I apologize if I'm coming off as pushy <3

Sorry for the long wait, finally got mine up! Spent the whole first day of my winter break doing it and I'm kinda happy with it. ^.^

Reactions: Seeking Calliope
Need clarification - it is the end-of-the-day, right?
Mhm. Like right at sunset but I probably could have been more clear about it in my original post, so I didn't want to nit-pick and correct anyone who thought it was earlier.

heeeeey how was everybody's weekend? Anybody leaving Christmas shopping to the last minute like me? =p

Doin' pretty good myself. :] Got an upcoming convention that the dude and I have a booth at so I've been busily working on prints and getting orders and the like taken care of, all amidst one of the strangest huntin' seasons I've ever seen. :D i.e. Busy busy busy, but also quite pleased.
I also finished painting some wooden toys for my little brothers--an awesome wooden castle playset, a russian nesting doll with skeletons on it, a couple monsters and an "alchemy" set--so Christmas is actually pretty well in hand for me! :D Only have three or so people left to get/make gifts for.

Reactions: QueenOfHearts
So, I am very sick. I hope that post makes sense and is enough for everyone to go on. I also hope some of your characters will be tempted to join the Underground ;3 Maybe seek out some people in the fête's aftermath? Who knows.

I'm fine, went to see Krampus...
I heard that was really good. Did you like it? I saw some stills from the movie and I loved the Krampus design.

I also finished painting some wooden toys for my little brothers--an awesome wooden castle playset, a russian nesting doll with skeletons on it, a couple monsters and an "alchemy" set
All of this sounds so cute, btw <3

Status
Not open for further replies.