Cascade Falls [REBOOT/OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relationships for Isadora Oliver

@Fallen Child
I think these two would be frenemies kind of, due to Cindy snapping at people when stressed and being a liar, so maybe Isadora doesn't trust her completely but doesn't see her as that big of a threat or problem.

@QueenOfHearts
Isadora is a high school teacher so she wouldn't be buying toys from him, but she might ask him to construct models for her (like old fashion scales, or a model of the solar system etc)

@La Reina
Could Isadora's husband work for Allison as an shelf stocker/inventory personnel? If so, I think Isadora would be on good terms with Allison and they might be friends?

@Jackalope
Okay so if you'll agree for this, I'm thinking that before coming to Cascade Falls, Isadora's 'husband' (who is really her chauffeur/bodyguard but neither he nor she knows this) was gay. And maybe sometimes he checks Sammy out and Isadora notices this, so she feels threatened and hostile towards Sammy? And the fact that Sammy is oblivious and super nice, just makes her more upset.

@of Dirt
OOH can they be friends, but like fake friends? Like Isadora's all friendly to her but only to protect and free herself of suspicion?

@Stuffies12
With Kenneth being a librarian, Isadora would see him quite frequently when she gets books for her students. I think they would be appropriately kind to each other but not close?

@neptune
I think Isadora would treat Eric with a sickly sweet but, empty kindness due to harboring an intense hatred and fear for his methods. (The fete).

Oh my gosh, can Casey and Isadora be besties? I'm thinking that Isadora eats at Falls Coffee House whenever possible and always sits in Casey's section to chat with her.

(There's more relationships to suggest, but I have final assignments to attend to!)

I think these two would be frenemies kind of, due to Cindy snapping at people when stressed and being a liar, so maybe Isadora doesn't trust her completely but doesn't see her as that big of a threat or problem.
Yeah I gotta feeling Cindy will get someone who kinds of hate her, things will be fine between them..For now.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
@neptune
I think Isadora would treat Eric with a sickly sweet but, empty kindness due to harboring an intense hatred and fear for his methods. (The fete).

Oh my gosh, can Casey and Isadora be besties? I'm thinking that Isadora eats at Falls Coffee House whenever possible and always sits in Casey's section to chat with her.
Yes! Casey probably gives her extra muffins or something c: -constantly feels bad for Eric in the meantime-

I feel like I missed a post from someone somewhere. I might be losing it >__>

• Love
Love the formatting of the cast list.
Thank you! I wanted to do it all on one thing but the second row of tabs pushed everything over and made it all squished. So, now we have three.

Kiera would've been someone who welcomed Kenneth to the community and tried to help him transition. She'd also be a regular at the library and would rent "How to" books.
Sounds good to me. They'd be on amicable terms on the very least. Acquaintances at the very most. Really depends on how much they've conversed with each other. And if they have anything else in common.
With Kenneth being a librarian, Isadora would see him quite frequently when she gets books for her students. I think they would be appropriately kind to each other but not close?
Yup, that seems about right. FYI, Kenneth isn't very good with kids!

Guess what? :D The cast list is up! I suck at BBCode, so you have three rows of tabs! I cropped and sized all of the pictures and tried to make everything look neat. Shattered, I linked back to your CS so people could see the extra info you included. If you want to send me the raw code, I'd be happy to swap everything in. On top of that, I got a player count up and crossed out the taken jobs.

With that said, I'm going to do some stuff around the house and then get started on the first IC post c:
Oh okay cool, I can send you in a bit. Working on some school classes stuff and than will work of Charlie and than have him up^^, before I log out.

Reactions: neptune
gif-mulan-Favim.com-3329533.gif

Gonna be rolling with a new character for the reboot, so I'll get a CS up once I'm done with my other posts!

• Love
Reactions: of Dirt and neptune
PS. I mismanaged the shit out of my time today and am only halfway through this opening post, so look for it tomorrow. Really sorry, guys <3 To make up for my lack of progress, please accept these saladmanders as a gift.

Name: Shane Valles

Physical Extras:
The only son of a Cuban immigrant father and an American mother, Shane stands at 5'11" and weighs in at 165lbs with soft, deceptively gentle brown eyes and thick black hair cropped short. His frame is long, lean and athletic, broad shoulders always making him look snappy in a suit. He's always well-dressed and put together, even when seen in more casual attire. He has a beautiful, finely detailed monochrome portrait of his late wife tattooed on his left bicep, but no other tattoos or piercings.

Sexuality: Heterosexual (though he's been known to flirt with anyone if it gets him what he wants)

Three Good Traits:
- Confident/Charismatic: If there's one thing Shane knows how to do, it's talk. He's a natural. Whatever he talks about, people usually find him either incredibly friendly and humorous, or too intrusive and bothersome. He comes off as someone who's very sure of himself and who knows exactly in which direction his life is headed. He can even seem like a regular, laid back, "nice guy" who loves to party and socialize. However, this is all a smoke screen - a mask which he puts on every day as he leaves the home. Few have met the "true" Shane, and he is very guarded regarding personal issues.
- Calm: Shane has a very high level of self-control and almost always keeps his composure, even in the most dire of circumstances. When he panics, it's strictly an internal thing, and he never lets others perceive what he thinks is a sign of weakness. This trait allows him to work under large amounts of pressure, and his logic is almost never overwritten by emotion - almost. His ability to stay cool is something he learned, and - contrary to popular belief - not something he was born with. When the shit hits the fan, you'll want Shane there for cleanup.
- Observant: Intelligent and extremely detail-oriented, Shane notices things others might not pick up, and is always interested in finding out how things work. From human psychology to the operating of machinery, he seeks to expand his knowledge whenever possible and learn anything which might give him an advantage over his competitors.

Three Flaws:
- Manipulative: Whether he's consciously aware of it or not, Shane doesn't trust easily and is adept at manipulating those around him to get what he wants. He is able to "adjust" his behavior to different people and ease them in the direction he wants them to take, be it buying from his company or going on a date. Despite this, he does take into account how others feel and will usually ease off of people he finds he genuinely likes - and there are very few people whose welfare he truly cares about. He is not inherently bad, but - as opposed to your regular idealist - sees the worst in humanity (himself included) until proven otherwise.
- Harsh: When not trying to impress or mess with people, Shane can be a cold, cruel taskmaster who is a bit of a perfectionist. His comments - usually involving some form of savage sarcasm - can be direct, frank, and brutal, and he has been known to make many a subordinate cry. He values practicality over all else, and can seem very unsympathetic despite (occasionally) having someone's best interests at heart.
- Unpredictable: A man of many faces, it's difficult to tell what goes on in Shane's mind at any given time. While he rarely shows anger or displeasure outwardly, most find working with him to be crossing a field of landmines, not knowing what could set him off at any given time. Those who have known him for a long time know to be wary of him, even if they do happen to have a generally positive impression of him.

BEFORE

Place of Residence: Miami, Florida
Marital Status: Widower
Family/Children:
- Father: Cesar Valles Esparza, 59
- Mother: Kathleen Valles (nee O'Brien), 57

- Wife: Laura Fuentes Mendoza, 31 (Deceased)
Who was president when you came to Cascade Falls?: Obama

NOW

Marital Status: Single
Family/Children:

How long have you lived in Cascade Falls?: 3 years
Have you ever tried to leave?: "And get myself killed without a plan? Not a chance."
Have you ever been to the fence?: "Sure; I need to know what I'm working with."

IN-CHARACTER WRITING SAMPLE

"You what? Shane!"

The man in the expensive leather chair spun it around, fingers interlaced with head cocked at an angle, thoroughly unimpressed by the woman before him with her hands set on her hips in the classic pose of one about to deliver an earful. Laura shook her head in disgust, rich dark eyes flashing with fiery intensity as she strode forward and jabbed a manicured finger into her husband's satin tie. "Say that again, I dare you."

Shane cleared his throat, unfazed in the fury of the storm. "I said I'd make a commercial selling meth if they told me to do it, as long as it pays."

Laura's glare hardened. "Do you even hear yourself? What happened to your morals?"

"I could ask you the same question, mi amor." Shane straightened up and ran a hand through his hair, the subtlest of frowns carving creases into his tanned brow.

"My morals are perfectly intact."

"You wouldn't have married me if they were." Shane responded without missing a beat, which caused the woman to fall abruptly silent. He could see her shoulders start to slump, her beautiful features contorting in a valiant attempt to hold back a flood of fresh tears. Her hands were clenched to fists at her sides, shoulders drawn up like a defensive animal. She'd never looked more stunning, even in all her righteous anger. Absently he found himself thumbing the gold chain he wore around his neck, the Saint Christopher's medallion gleaming in the sparse light as it settled into the hollow of his throat. "I do what it takes to bring in the money. You know that." He rose, closed the distance between them and placed a hand gently on her cheek. She made no move to step away, allowing him to pull her to him in a reassuring embrace.

"My papa..." Laura murmured against his shoulder.

"Your papa drank himself to death. I know." Shane sighed. "You hate that the client's a whiskey company. But I told you before, you can't get emotional about this. I do the job, I get paid, we get to live in a nice house with a nice garden and maybe even have enough to send all our future kids to college. Think of the kids, Laura. You said you always wanted a beach house? We'll get that beach house. You want to go to Ibiza? We'll go to Ibiza. Si?" He held her for a moment as she sobbed into his shirt, his fingers curling into her cascading locks of midnight hair, smoother than any silk he'd ever touched. That he'd once considered her to be a mere one night's entertainment...it seemed ridiculous now. But as of late the depression had begun to sink in, and she wasn't being herself. She hardly smiled, she hardly laughed. Hell, she hardly did anything but lie on the couch and he'd begun to dread coming home to see her that way. "You know I'll do anything for you."

"Tu eres un mentiroso," whispered Laura, though her lips curved briefly upwards. "You're a liar."

"Only the best kind." Shane murmured with a rough chuckle, kissing her temple. "Now get some sleep. I still have some work to do, but I'll join you soon."

"You promise?"

"Of course." He released her as she donned her satin sleeping robe, footsteps fading as she ascended the stairs. He sank back into his swivel chair, spun it back towards the painfully bright glow of his laptop. He wasn't exactly sure at which point he fell asleep; only that when he woke, sunlight was spilling through the open window and Laura wasn't there. The bed was made as if no one had slept in it at all, the living room bathed in a warm summer glow that seemed to emphasize just how empty it was. Shane seized his phone, ignoring the slew of text messages from work, searching for something. Anything. A message she'd left. Just - something. And as if on cue, his phone began buzzing where it lay in his palm. "Hello?"

"Good morning. May I speak to a Mr. Shane Valles?"

"Speaking. What can I do for you?" A glance out another window and he realized the silver camry he'd given Laura for her birthday was missing. The man on the other end was a cop. And when the conversation was over, the numbness had all but overwhelmed him, every fiber in his body frozen as if he'd suddenly been put into stasis. He could see nothing but the flaming wreck. He could smell it. He could taste the smoke on his tongue. He stood abruptly and strode swiftly for the front door, the morning silence now a heightened roaring in his ears. The door swung open to an explosion of Miami sun, but he no longer felt its warmth.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Name: Shane Valles

Physical Extras:
The only son of a Cuban immigrant father and an American mother, Shane stands at 5'11" and weighs in at 165lbs with soft, deceptively gentle brown eyes and thick black hair cropped short. His frame is long, lean and athletic, broad shoulders always making him look snappy in a suit. He's always well-dressed and put together, even when seen in more casual attire. He has a beautiful, finely detailed monochrome portrait of his late wife tattooed on his left bicep, but no other tattoos or piercings.

Sexuality: Heterosexual (though he's been known to flirt with anyone if it gets him what he wants)

Three Good Traits:
- Confident/Charismatic: If there's one thing Shane knows how to do, it's talk. He's a natural. Whatever he talks about, people usually find him either incredibly friendly and humorous, or too intrusive and bothersome. He comes off as someone who's very sure of himself and who knows exactly in which direction his life is headed. He can even seem like a regular, laid back, "nice guy" who loves to party and socialize. However, this is all a smoke screen - a mask which he puts on every day as he leaves the home. Few have met the "true" Shane, and he is very guarded regarding personal issues.
- Calm: Shane has a very high level of self-control and almost always keeps his composure, even in the most dire of circumstances. When he panics, it's strictly an internal thing, and he never lets others perceive what he thinks is a sign of weakness. This trait allows him to work under large amounts of pressure, and his logic is almost never overwritten by emotion - almost. His ability to stay cool is something he learned, and - contrary to popular belief - not something he was born with. When the shit hits the fan, you'll want Shane there for cleanup.
- Observant: Intelligent and extremely detail-oriented, Shane notices things others might not pick up, and is always interested in finding out how things work. From human psychology to the operating of machinery, he seeks to expand his knowledge whenever possible and learn anything which might give him an advantage over his competitors.

Three Flaws:
- Manipulative: Whether he's consciously aware of it or not, Shane doesn't trust easily and is adept at manipulating those around him to get what he wants. He is able to "adjust" his behavior to different people and ease them in the direction he wants them to take, be it buying from his company or going on a date. Despite this, he does take into account how others feel and will usually ease off of people he finds he genuinely likes - and there are very few people whose welfare he truly cares about. He is not inherently bad, but - as opposed to your regular idealist - sees the worst in humanity (himself included) until proven otherwise.
- Harsh: When not trying to impress or mess with people, Shane can be a cold, cruel taskmaster who is a bit of a perfectionist. His comments - usually involving some form of savage sarcasm - can be direct, frank, and brutal, and he has been known to make many a subordinate cry. He values practicality over all else, and can seem very unsympathetic despite (occasionally) having someone's best interests at heart.
- Unpredictable: A man of many faces, it's difficult to tell what goes on in Shane's mind at any given time. While he rarely shows anger or displeasure outwardly, most find working with him to be crossing a field of landmines, not knowing what could set him off at any given time. Those who have known him for a long time know to be wary of him, even if they do happen to have a generally positive impression of him.

BEFORE

Place of Residence: Miami, Florida
Marital Status: Widower
Family/Children:
- Father: Cesar Valles Esparza, 59
- Mother: Kathleen Valles (nee O'Brien), 57

- Wife: Laura Fuentes Mendoza, 31 (Deceased)
Who was president when you came to Cascade Falls?: Obama

NOW

Marital Status: Single
Family/Children:

How long have you lived in Cascade Falls?: 3 years
Have you ever tried to leave?: "And get myself killed without a plan? Not a chance."
Have you ever been to the fence?: "Sure; I need to know what I'm working with."

"You what? Shane!"

The man in the expensive leather chair spun it around, fingers interlaced with head cocked at an angle, thoroughly unimpressed by the woman before him with her hands set on her hips in the classic pose of one about to deliver an earful. Laura shook her head in disgust, rich dark eyes flashing with fiery intensity as she strode forward and jabbed a manicured finger into her husband's satin tie. "Say that again, I dare you."

Shane cleared his throat, unfazed in the fury of the storm. "I said I'd make a commercial selling meth if they told me to do it, as long as it pays."

Laura's glare hardened. "Do you even hear yourself? What happened to your morals?"

"I could ask you the same question, mi amor." Shane straightened up and ran a hand through his hair, the subtlest of frowns carving creases into his tanned brow.

"My morals are perfectly intact."

"You wouldn't have married me if they were." Shane responded without missing a beat, which caused the woman to fall abruptly silent. He could see her shoulders start to slump, her beautiful features contorting in a valiant attempt to hold back a flood of fresh tears. Her hands were clenched to fists at her sides, shoulders drawn up like a defensive animal. She'd never looked more stunning, even in all her righteous anger. Absently he found himself thumbing the gold chain he wore around his neck, the Saint Christopher's medallion gleaming in the sparse light as it settled into the hollow of his throat. "I do what it takes to bring in the money. You know that." He rose, closed the distance between them and placed a hand gently on her cheek. She made no move to step away, allowing him to pull her to him in a reassuring embrace.

"My papa..." Laura murmured against his shoulder.

"Your papa drank himself to death. I know." Shane sighed. "You hate that the client's a whiskey company. But I told you before, you can't get emotional about this. I do the job, I get paid, we get to live in a nice house with a nice garden and maybe even have enough to send all our future kids to college. Think of the kids, Laura. You said you always wanted a beach house? We'll get that beach house. You want to go to Ibiza? We'll go to Ibiza. Si?" He held her for a moment as she sobbed into his shirt, his fingers curling into her cascading locks of midnight hair, smoother than any silk he'd ever touched. That he'd once considered her to be a mere one night's entertainment...it seemed ridiculous now. But as of late the depression had begun to sink in, and she wasn't being herself. She hardly smiled, she hardly laughed. Hell, she hardly did anything but lie on the couch and he'd begun to dread coming home to see her that way. "You know I'll do anything for you."

"Tu eres un mentiroso," whispered Laura, though her lips curved briefly upwards. "You're a liar."

"Only the best kind." Shane murmured with a rough chuckle, kissing her temple. "Now get some sleep. I still have some work to do, but I'll join you soon."

"You promise?"

"Of course." He released her as she donned her satin sleeping robe, footsteps fading as she ascended the stairs. He sank back into his swivel chair, spun it back towards the painfully bright glow of his laptop. He wasn't exactly sure at which point he fell asleep; only that when he woke, sunlight was spilling through the open window and Laura wasn't there. The bed was made as if no one had slept in it at all, the living room bathed in a warm summer glow that seemed to emphasize just how empty it was. Shane seized his phone, ignoring the slew of text messages from work, searching for something. Anything. A message she'd left. Just - something. And as if on cue, his phone began buzzing where it lay in his palm. "Hello?"

"Good morning. May I speak to a Mr. Shane Valles?"

"Speaking. What can I do for you?" A glance out another window and he realized the silver camry he'd given Laura for her birthday was missing. The man on the other end was a cop. And when the conversation was over, the numbness had all but overwhelmed him, every fiber in his body frozen as if he'd suddenly been put into stasis. He could see nothing but the flaming wreck. He could smell it. He could taste the smoke on his tongue. He stood abruptly and strode swiftly for the front door, the morning silence now a heightened roaring in his ears. The door swung open to an explosion of Miami sun, but he no longer felt its warmth.
I'll get him on the cast list ASAP <3

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
yay character relations time =p

So just in general: Riley is usually friendly, especially on the job, with a kinda wacky sense of humor. But he likes pushing people's buttons every so often and it doesn't take a lot to make yourself a target =)

Sakamae is a little more reserved unless she thinks somebody is cute, then she's more outgoing. She's generally nervous when approaching women, but will totally reciprocate to receiving a friendly gesture.

@of Dirt - open to suggestions for anything with Sakamae
Regular at Riley's bar, openly flirts with him, has probably asked him to walk her home a few times.
That sounds good to me =p

@of Dirt : I can see both Avery and Lex being pretty frequent visitors of the bar. Avery is that guy who does not feel like it's a complete day until he's had a beer. And Lex well, she drinks to calm her nerves and she'd pop in with Casey pretty often.
Naturally he's extra friendly to regulars. He'd get along with Avery pretty well. He has a thing for Casey, so friends of her are more than welcome =)
@of Dirt
OOH can they be friends, but like fake friends? Like Isadora's all friendly to her but only to protect and free herself of suspicion?
That sounds fun! Sakamae would totally think it's genuine =)

@Dirt - Same for you, buddy. >D We didn't get to the talking, but I think that Sammy would be a familiar-ish face at the bar, albeit he'd probably poke in more in the day time than the night (except when he's having a rough time sleeping). I was thinkin' acquaintances?
Nothing better than a day drinker =p I'm cool with that. Sakamae has been around long enough to see him come and go. I was thinking she'd have a little crush on him ;)

@kimsim12 I can see Sakamae having that mentor type of relationship with Lilith, if you're down with that. She's had students of her own in her past life, some much younger than her. She's accustomed to being a part of a second family and being somebody to talk to. Let me know what you think =)

@the rest of you, there's a lot to go through! I'll mention more as I think of them/ when I can, but do let me know if you have any ideas.

@of Dirt That sounds good to me! Let's go for it!

IC
Go nuts! There's no posting order, but try and let everyone get something in before you take your next turn. If you have any questions, you know what to do!
Have fun <3

• Love
Reactions: Justin

Name
Charlie Jack Frost

Physical Extras
Charlie stands at 6'3" and weighs a good 210lbs, which is all muscle and lean to mostly no body fat. He has a full and thick beard that he keeps up with and makes sure that it doesn't get to out of control. Charlie has the Bisexual Symbol tattoo on his upper thigh. He also has a mirror tattoo with Marilyn Monroe looking in it placed on his right bicep, when he flexes it looks like she's moving closer to the mirror. He doesn't have any piercings, since they are not his style. He likes to stay in shape and being fit is one thing that is really important to him. He has nice tan skin with almond shaped eyes that are hazel colored.

Sexuality
Bisexual

Three Good Traits
Friendly: Charlie likes to meet new people and he becomes quick friends with the most of them. Since he never really had a real family, he likes to get to know people and they become like his family. Charlie is like a big kid, always wanting to become friends with any and everyone, he doesn't judge others because he doesn't want to be judge by them.

Brave: Charlie doesn't back down to anyone, he doesn't like to see others be hurt physically so he will always stand up for them. Charlie is the lion that disguises as a kitty until the times is needed for his ferocious side to come out. He will beat down anyone who tries to attack him or his friends, he is usually the one that will lead the charge and stay till the bitter end.

Resourceful: He has always been good with his hands, for more than just relationship stuff. Charlie can fix most if not all basic things with his hands and a little bit of elbow grease, he would rather fix it with his bare hands before he uses some techie robot crap.

Three Flaws
Promiscuous: Charlie has never had a very stable relationship with any that wasn't just a friend, and even sometimes with those "friends" he will still try to get with them, ruining that relationship for good. He hasn't ever tried to make something work for a long period of time, Charlie is just not the type to take anything too seriously.

Guarded: Charlie has many walls surrounding him, being that his life has been horrible since the beginning. He doesn't let people in that often, if anyone has ever broken down those many walls, they usually soon understand why Charlie is the way he is.

Childish: Charlie Frost is a bit of a kid when it comes to adult things, he doesn't like to think about the future that often only worrying about the here and now. He would rather throw a party and drink than do his taxes and pay his bills. He's really immature, tending to start arguments over the littlest of things and then getting upset for something someone says to him or about him.

BEFORE
Place of Residence

Las Vegas, Nevada

Marital Status
Single

Family/Children
None He Knows Of

Occupation
Stripper/Male Escort

Who Was President When You Came To Cascade Falls?
Barack Obama

NOW
Marital Status

Single

Occupation
Construction Worker/Town Handyman

Family/Children
N/A

How Long Have You Lived In Cascade Falls?
Two Years

Have You Ever Tried To Leave?
Yes

Have You Ever Been To The Fence?
Yes, Multiple Times

"Wow, so much fucking money!" Charlie Frost had just gotten home from an amazing performance at "Dogs & Ducks" the male strip club he works at. He made almost 10k tonight, he was so pumped up. The other strippers were really jealous of how much money he made, it wasn't his fought that he got soo many guys wanting him. He also would "escort" some of those said guys to different events that they wanted him to go to. He was their eye candy, and they were his bank.

Charlie did have women who also wanted to pay for his services, but they didn't keep asking for it like the guys did. He stashed all the money away in his duffel bag that was under his bed. He really didn't trust banks, so all of his money was all over his house. Some people may call that dumb or unsafe, but it was way safer in his house than in some bank that gets robbed every single day.

He went to take a shower and get ready to go out. This time he was going out with friends, not with a client.

After a twenty minute shower and another hour getting dressed, he text messaged two of his closer friends. They would be waiting at the club for him. He got his jacket, car keys, and left his house, locking the door behind him. He got into his car, driving down the Vegas strip towards his and his friends' favorite spot.

He parked his car outside of "N8 Lyfe Xclusive" where if you were someone important you were there, or if you knew someone important you would be there. He passed by the huge line, with the people in the line arguing with the bouncer about why he could go in and they couldn't. Charlie just smirked as he passed by.

The reason why he could get in without any issues was because his best friend owned the club, so he just had to show his face and the bouncers would move out his way. The music was blasting, and he loved it. The club was always on fire, he was proud of his friend's success.

"Frost!" Charlie turned to the big and husky voice that yelled his last name. "Benny!" He walked over to the man/owner of the club, who gave him a giant hug and he was almost squashed by the fairly larger guy. He noticed a beautiful blonde lady sitting in the V.I.P. section of the club drinking some Red Berry Ciroc. He went over to her and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Victoria, you always seem to keep me amazed at how beautiful you are." The woman named Victoria smiled at him. "You two are nothing a like... you shouldn't be together." Charlie laughed at his own joke on his friends. "But, I do love the both of you though."

Charlie sat down next to Benny and Victoria, his only family in this world of fucked up people and chaotic days and nights.

Last edited:
  • Love
Character relations!

I think anyone who's been in Cascade Falls for less than three years would've likely met Shane, since it's his job to get you a house. As for other kinds of relationships, I'm open to suggestions and will make some of my own if/when I think of them. Thanks everyone. :3

@Alekto - I kind of see Kiera as someone who doesn't like sitting in the same place too long. If it didn't cause too much turmoil in the town, I see her "house or apartment shopping" even if she's not allowed to move or there aren't available houses.

Status
Not open for further replies.