Breathless- I'm Dying to Meet you (OOC/Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw usually the alphas are mate but if you don't want to be that's ok.

Btw usually the alphas are mate but if you don't want to be that's ok.
Ah I wasnt sure about that, hmmm I'm not sure if Aurora would get along that well if Alexander....If you like I could change her to Alpha-female in training so someone else can make the Alpha-female to be your characters mate =)

Sounds good I am just going to lead the main group of pup's, and say where and what the NPC pups are doing. Anyone is free to interact with them and make their own pup. Our characters would be spending a lot of time together ;)
Sounds good to me, my pup is gonna be kinda a rebel lol

She can be the alpha female they just wont be mates

Alright. Going to work on a CS now (since sleep is far off by no XD). But I do have a question...can I make two characters? I want to make an archangel but have a werewolf with him that is a wise one.

Even better, mind if I make a new pack?

Name
Pack of the North Winds

Rankings and if they're available
Alpha Pair (can be all pairings), Beta Pair (ditto), The Pack, Wise Ones, Wiser Ones (once a wolf dies they become a wiser one. The way that The Pack of the North Winds believes is the stars are the spirits of the dead)
Alphas(2)
Anubis (LogicfromLogic)
Aurora (Sonar Gardian)
Betas(2)
Warriors

Hazel (LogicfromLogic)
Little Howls
Mothers
Wise Ones

History
They were founded by two omega wolves who sought equality for all wolves. so, the two wolves in question fled from their packs and wound up in a world all their own, coexisting with the angels and have yet to meet a new pack...until now. They are a very peaceful pack, and will turn to their voice before their fangs. They are not however above fighting to defend themselves. They have a very strict code of honour, and to break that honour means death.

Your pack is your life, and to be part of the pack means to die for it if need be.
Pups, mothers and elders come first.
You are everyone's equal here, but you must be a warrior to hold voice in council.
Alpha's word is law.
The Alpha's duty is to their pack.
Respect your prey.
Defend your territory always, but eek peace first.
To lose sight of your honour is to die. Always stay to the code.

My Chartacters
Photo(human and shifted form)
images

whitewolf3.jpg

Character name
Anubis
Ranking(if any)
Alpha (male)
Special Ability/Power
Healing, Fire
Species (werewolf, vampire, angel, demon, or human(hunter))
Werewolf
Clan/Pack/Family(or loner)
Pack of the North Winds
Weapons(if any)
N/A, he's usually in wolf form

Personality
He's really a laid back kind of guy. He's not vengeful, but he is not the right man to belittle or mistake as weak. Nor to lie to, because he will be quick to put you into your place if he has to. He's slow to anger but he's a little sensitive (though he hides it well). He can be unforgiving when it comes to protecting his pack and home.

Family History
Family was a pack far West, more explained in bio

Personal Bio
He was raised in a pack far to the West. They were your normal wolf pack with a whole ranking system that Anubis never respected let alone understood. Because of this, even though being an alpha's son, he was cast as the lowest ranking wolf. When he could finally take no more, he ran away with this wolf he'd been secretly seeing. While his mate helped him create the pack, he found that Hazel (his mate) did not want to be an alpha...wasn't suited. But they've led a great life with their pack now, away from the other, away from judging eyes.

~~*~~
Photo(human and shifted form)
13763ac335ac6389472f4a4656261238.jpg

____by_ElementalSpirits.jpg

Character name
Hazel
Ranking(if any)
Warrior, Mentor
Special Ability/Power
Telepathy (though he hardly uses it)
Species (werewolf, vampire, angel, demon, or human(hunter))
Werewolf
Clan/Pack/Family(or loner)
Pack of the North Winds
Weapons(if any)
Golden side arm

Personality
Hazel is rather happy go lucky, always has an optimistic look on life. he's kind, tender and loving. He's not leadership quality, but he makes a great back up when you need it the most. He is loyal and brave, though he is scared of spiders of all things. He's very sensitive, and other wolves are careful to treat him nicely. He gets along with almost everyone, though he can be very shy upon the first meeting.

Family History
He was born to a pack nearby Anubis's, and they too, had too constricting beliefs for him. They were 'death to all weakness', and their definitions of weakness were completely different.

Personal Bio
He was destined to be the alpha male to the South Growl pack, and because he wasn't fit for leadership, his pack tried to kill him for it. It was then that Anubis insisted that they escape to make their own pack, and ever since have been living quite well with his mate beside him.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Alright! I will get to post tomorrow/today (later!) because I have yet to go to sleep (tis 4:20 AM) and I work the graveyard tomorrow night.

Scratch that, my stupidity is calling this morning.

Last edited:
I'm not quite sure if its taken yet since they haven't responded back to me but if that decide to not be the alpha female you can

Ok cool. So just know, that if she says it's cool, just keep me in mind.

Scratch that, my stupidity is calling this morning.
I'm not quite sure if its taken yet since they haven't responded back to me but if that decide to not be the alpha female you can
You can have the Breathless alpha female Icequeen. Im gonna switch mine to the North Winds pack =)

Cool! I'm going to make it this afternoon, since it is currently morning where I live. So expect me around 2pm Pacific time.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
View attachment 46549
Character name: Grey Stryker
Ranking(if any): Pup
Special Ability/Power: Electricity Manipulation
Species: Werewolf
Clan/Pack/Family(or loner): Breathless Pack
Weapons(if any): A pair of titanium yo-yo's
Personality: Laid back, emotionally closed off, playful, mischievous, smart.
Family History: Will rp
Personal Bio: Will rp
Lolz our characters look very similar the only real difference my be their eyes color.

Status
Not open for further replies.