Breathless- I'm Dying to Meet you (OOC/Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
XD can i join? this sounds REALLY awesome. and if so, could i be a werewolf that is half cat? :3 a werewolf breed with a cougar. if that is fine with you ^^ if not i will be a pure werewolf but can talk.... if thats fine... XD

XD can i join? this sounds REALLY awesome. and if so, could i be a werewolf that is half cat? :3 a werewolf breed with a cougar. if that is fine with you ^^ if not i will be a pure werewolf but can talk.... if thats fine... XD
Hey there! It's awesome how psyched you are for this RP!! I'm not the one who runs this RP, but I'm fairly confident that MyInsanity may allow you to do so, just fill out a Character Form, and then when she sees it she'll let you know!

I'm also assuming you actually read through all 6 pages of jibberish and nonsense ... did you really? XD Nonetheless, we may have started the RP already, but it's still in the early stages, so you actually came at the most perfect time. Have fun and hope I get to see you in the RP soon!

Oh oh I know. I'll play the pup's and have lupus in charge of taking care of and leading them on top of other jobs he has to do like construction of defences and Dens.

Gasp! I'll get right on that!... If I have the time >~> I think I do.

Is the Alpha Female of the Breathless pack still open?

black.jpg
wolf 2.jpg
Character name: Aurora "Rora"
Ranking): Alpha-Female
Special Ability/Power: Wind/Air Manipulation & Gravity Manipulation
Species: Werewolf
Clan/Pack/Family(or loner): North Winds Pack
Weapons(if any): Daggerblue damascus.jpg
Personality: Loving, thoughtful, strong, brave, protective, smart, stubborn, unpredictable.
Family History: Will rp
Personal Bio: Will rp

Last edited:
Reactions: MyInsanity
Not sure she realizes someone is here. Hold on.

@MyInsanity We have a new member~

killua 4.gif tumblr_mu2a68Jx4T1shcpmyo1_500.gif killua_by_nekoow-d6mdfl5.jpg killua 5.gif
ice_spirit_by_hiorou-d4y509a.jpg
Character name: Grey Stryker
Ranking(if any): Pup
Special Ability/Power: Electricity Manipulation
Species: Werewolf
Clan/Pack/Family(or loner): Breathless Pack
Weapons(if any): A pair of titanium yo-yo's
Personality: Laid back, emotionally closed off, playful, mischievous, smart.
Family History: Will rp
Personal Bio: Will rp

Status
Not open for further replies.