Breathless- I'm Dying to Meet you (OOC/Sign-ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good to me, my pup is gonna be kinda a rebel lol
Also it sounds like ten is when you start getting some responsibilities. I think the pack still considers you a pup but you start getting small job's around the community

View attachment 46549
Character name: Grey Stryker
Ranking(if any): Pup
Special Ability/Power: Electricity Manipulation
Species: Werewolf
Clan/Pack/Family(or loner): Breathless Pack
Weapons(if any): A pair of titanium yo-yo's
Personality: Laid back, emotionally closed off, playful, mischievous, smart.
Family History: Will rp
Personal Bio: Will rp
Considering how are characters look so alike do you want to be half brother or full brother. I'm still working out my family as well. We could have the same mom and different dad's

This looks awesome! I'd love to join, but I'm wondering how many members there currently are.

This looks awesome! I'd love to join, but I'm wondering how many members there currently are.
I just counted 13 14 if you join. I believe that many different plotlines will form during the story so we won't all be in the same conversations.

Considering how are characters look so alike do you want to be half brother or full brother. I'm still working out my family as well. We could have the same mom and different dad's
I was actually thinking the same lol how about full brothers?

I just counted 13 14 if you join. I believe that many different plotlines will form during the story so we won't all be in the same conversations.
Oh? Did you all just start out in the roleplay?

There's only 40 posts right now. Most are short with one or two paragraphs. Most characters are just setting up their relationship's in the story.
Well, awesome! That should give me time to create my character and hop on in! (:

Jump into the story whenever, pups are eating breakfast right now.
Cool, lol somehow I see Grey doing this to Lupus...
tumblr_static_5qy1s4fdxw4cw4c80o4swocsw.gif

As for their parents...Hmmm....How about their dad is but their mom isnt?

@LogicfromLogic: Is it okay for Aurora to be the North Winds pack's Alpha-Female?

Status
Not open for further replies.