Breathless- I'm Dying to Meet you (OOC/Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
may i reserve the spot archangel in the lacrima family? @WinterCookie

may i reserve the spot archangel in the lacrima family? @WinterCookie

MAy i reserve the spot for archangel please?
Certainly! Feel free to take whatever role you're most comfortable with! In the Lacrima Family, there can be unlimited number of Angels taking each role, so don't feel shy if you wanted something else.

If you're wonder about the Family History, you can always pop by Page 4, scroll .... it's #62, and there it is! If you've already read it, Fantastic! If you haven't ... please don't let that turn you away, I swear I'll stop word vomiting.

Your own ideas?

If you feel that the Ranks/Roles don't match what you want, MAKE YOUR OWN ROLE/RANK IF NEED BE, The Lacrima Family isn't like 'RP Canon' so things can be changed or added anytime! Not to mention, I don't feel like playing dictator, so IF YOU HAVE IDEAS TO ADD TO THE HISTORY, OR GENERAL FAMILY DYNAMICS, PLEASE SHARE!

I won't put you in a box, if you want to branch out and explore, do so! I await your Character!

Actually Winter pieced the plot together quite nicely! And of course you can join!

But we re just waiting on an alpha male

Actually Winter pieced the plot together quite nicely! And of course you can join!
But we re just waiting on an alpha male
I'm glad I got it down. Can't wait to put the plot all together though without the giant "What's going to actually happen?"

And I have a small suggestion for the Alpha Male. Assuming this is going to work like an actual Pack, we'd have the Alpha Male as a Leader, and Alpha Female as the Matriarch, correct? Wouldn't it make more sense for you, yourself, to make the Alpha Male, since you're the one leading us into the war, while the rest of us are a little clueless as to where exactly this RP should go?

It's only a small suggestion, if you aren't up for it it's fine and we can spend a little more time organizing Family/Clan/Breathless Pack as well as other things, but then would the Alpha Male follow the loose plot you had in mind?

[[Sorry if it makes no sense]]

I'm glad I got it down. Can't wait to put the plot all together though without the giant "What's going to actually happen?"

And I have a small suggestion for the Alpha Male. Assuming this is going to work like an actual Pack, we'd have the Alpha Male as a Leader, and Alpha Female as the Matriarch, correct? Wouldn't it make more sense for you, yourself, to make the Alpha Male, since you're the one leading us into the war, while the rest of us are a little clueless as to where exactly this RP should go?

It's only a small suggestion, if you aren't up for it it's fine and we can spend a little more time organizing Family/Clan/Breathless Pack as well as other things, but then would the Alpha Male follow the loose plot you had in mind?

[[Sorry if it makes no sense]]
Actually yes and I will make that small change! Thank you!

Reactions: Kaz
alright thank you @MyInsanity i was just wondering some things and it said for the lacrima family to ask winter so i was asking im sorry i meant no offense to anyone if i did im sorry.

Reactions: MyInsanity
Photo(human and shifted form):
shifted into the part with her wings out.
AnimeAngel25.jpg

Her without wings.
Brown hair beauty.jpg

Character name:Alice Hanson
Ranking(if any): arch angel/guardian
Special Ability/Power:control over light and some pieces of fire
Species (werewolf, vampire, angel, demon, or human(hunter)): Angel
Clan/Pack/Family(or loner): Lacrima family
Weapons(if any): two swords dual wielding
Personality: kind hearted willing to protect anyone close to her
Family History: i dont know what to put for this
Personal Bio: she always felt she was a loner an outcast but no matter what the cost she would protect the ones willing to stick by her side, and when needed help her through it.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
We just need one more spot to start right? The Alpha ... Female? Is there anyone else who isn't playing two characters who would want to take that role?

Sorry, I'm no good with female characters, myself... Hopefully some more people will join in, though.

....... Are we starting the RP already? There's 2 Replies on the actual RP thing, are we going to wait for the Female Alpha or not, MyInsanity?

....... Are we starting the RP already? There's 2 Replies on the actual RP thing, are we going to wait for the Female Alpha or not, MyInsanity?
I don't think Zoey realized that we're waiting, is all.

im sorry i will stop and wait i though the ic was posted cause we were starting im sorry. :( i didnt know. @MyInsanity

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaz
Mmkay then. See you all in the IC Thread! ^ - ^

Status
Not open for further replies.