Breathless- I'm Dying to Meet you (OOC/Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still working on the other characters and stuff just posting to save progress cause this took hours for me to think of and make and my computer acting up lately and i don't want to lose my progress. and i intend on playing all 4 members if that's okay.

Name: The Unholy Cross
Rankings and if they're available:
equal (demon): Zefkin
equal (angel): Laria
equal (vampire): Vairoxi
equal (werewolf [not of the breathless]): Helcorx
History: They are a mercenary group that had recently formed 5 years ago. Each of them has abandon political agendas and the fact that they were born with a 'sworn' enemy. This group consist of a demon, a angel, a vampire, and a werewolf (not of the breathless). Reason they got the name, cause the 4 worked together as a team and had each others backs as if they were family. No one knows how they met or how they came to be. All that is known really is that they can be hired by any one and that none of them have problems going against their own race. In the open they are hated by all and seen as 'defects', but under the table they are practically gold in terms of hired arms.

Photo(human and shifted form):
Character name: Zefkin

Ranking(if any): Equal

Special Ability/Power: Fire and Lava Magic

Species (werewolf, vampire, angel, demon, or human(hunter)): Demon

Clan/Pack/Family(or loner): The Unholy Cross

Weapons(if any): A blessed silver titanium alloy 3 feet sword with a pure non-blessed titanium hilt

Personality: Short tempered, Tends to speak his mind carelessly

Family History: Only his creator who he blindly killed after was brought into the world.

Personal Bio: Not ever being taught proper manners or social ways he speaks his mind quite freely and is easy to get fired up. Has a tendancy to rant at times but normally stay quite unless he feels his word is needed. 1 day there was small but still chaotic fight between the werewolves, demons, angels, and vampires. he was fighting them all regardless just to join in. At 1 point he got blasted into the ground where he and blacked out. Waking up was said 3 hours later in bed being taken care of a exiled angel. Her name was Laria and the male werewolf and female vampire that were on ether side also equally injured as him he found out later ,after the wounds were treated, that the werewolf name was Helcorx and the vampire's was Vairox. After they introduced them selves they shared their stories (including the angel) with each other and found they each are very similar and have 1 common interest, they all wanted to fight just to fight and did not care of race. Also none of them cared to for politics or their agendas, and just cause they loved the thought it may piss every one off they decided to band together as group of mercenaries. Through their years of training and doing missions together they grown close to each other and saw each other as siblings and didn't care if they were related by blood or not.

Character name: Laria

Special Ability/Power: Healing, Curing and some support magic

Species (werewolf, vampire, angel, demon, or human(hunter)): Angel

Weapons(if any): A blessed silver titanium alloy 3 feet sword with a pure non-blessed titanium hilt

Personality: Sweet, calm, and cautious

Family History: Was raised like a normal angel till she questioned some their ways and was exiled

Personal Bio: She always lived under ground in a no longer used sewer she cleaned and fixed up some till a disturbance above caused 3 being to crash down into the tunnels outside her chamber area. all were hurt badly so she took them in to heal them out of the kindness. Before she met them she made a small living as a medic for the population, though got little business due her being a exiled angel. She didn't realize there was fight above or otherwise she would've joined in but she is glad she didn't or she probable never met the others and they probable never had such amazing adventures with them (referring to her 3 comrades).

Character name: Vairoxi

Special Ability/Power: Plant magic

Species (werewolf, vampire, angel, demon, or human(hunter)): Vampire

Personality: cheery, high spirited, very protective

Family History: She was apart of a small vampire family till, according to what she was told, 1 turn traitor and cause them all to be wiped out. she was the only one of them left.

Personal Bio: She herd the news of her family the next day cause she spent the night at a friends house hence why she was the only one left alive. Even though she was told they were killed she believed they abandon her more likely and faked their deaths to get away. She herd rumor of a vampire that resembled 1 of her 'dead' family members around and got caught in the middle of the giant brawl that was happening in the area and ended up getting smashed into the ground and into the tunnel below while trying to navigate through the carnage.

Character name: Helcorx

Special Ability/Power: Sensory magic

Species (werewolf, vampire, angel, demon, or human(hunter)): werewolf

Personality: quite, blunt

Family History: Family is dead

Personal Bio: He was human until he got bitten by a werewolf and was turned into one, but since he escaped the slaughter of his village due to some brave soul that saved him from being eaten by the wolf he got away somehow. He is what started the huge commotion in a bar that somehow got taken outside and caused the whole area to go into a fighting frenzy that equaled him to meeting the other 3 and forming the The Unholy Cross.

Last edited:
"why do you want to see a picture of me?"
angel-anime-winged-girl.jpg

Character name: "Heather winterbrook"
unknown looks 18
Ranking(if any): "don't have one"
Special Ability/Power: "I have fire powers!"
She can heal with fire and destroy
Species (werewolf, vampire, angel, demon, or human(hunter)): "I'm a half-breed"
Half angel half demon
Clan/Pack/Family(or loner): "I don't have a family"
Loner
Weapons(if any): "my pretty staff and knife"
A metal bow staff and a dagger made from obsidian
Personality: "I'm fun loving and funny"
She is hyper and childish, she is very kind and smart, she Wil do anything for a friend. She can be shy when she first meets you. She can be a bit vague at times and she does crazy things.
Family History: "Dad hated me and mother died after my birth"
Kinda unknown
Personal Bio: "I love being a loner!"
She has been alone for most of her life, she taught herself what she knows and how to control her magic fire.

Hey my characters are complete just need to find them pics for apperance can you check them out? @MyInsanity

Last edited:
Can I reserve a demon?

good questions cause the host has ether abandon this rp, to busy to get online, alerts not working or just flat out being a dick and ignoring it.

Yeah. I think she kinda might have dropped this, which is sad. I might pm her soon.

@Shadowski there are ear PLUGS not head phones

lol, forgot. Anyway you posted this in the wrong place echo

Hello can I reserve a spot for healer in the breathless pack? I'll be an Equal.

yeah cause i been waitng on characcter aproval befor finding pictures

I seriously, ahhh, we had good people, and we where waiting, and then they kinda..... poof!

people can only wait so long before they lose intrest, say what you think of my characters?

THey look great~

• Thank You
Reactions: Mister_Veeeee
i will be leaving this rp. im sorry it kinda died.

I'm still waiting for my character to get approved

Status
Not open for further replies.