Breathless- I'm Dying to Meet you (OOC/Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MyInsanity

Original poster
wolf_banner_3_by_animallovers626-d2uoaft.jpg

u6EPG7E.png

• Long ago in the age of war, werewolves were evolving with the angels. But so were vampires and their little friends... The war lasted till the mid 1900's, taking millions of lives and killing the innocent. Now... Now it is the 3000's there are hunters and clans and packs... which side will you choose... the innocent (angels and werewolves)? The unforgivable(demons and vampires)? Or... The breathless(a new kind of werewolf)...?

• The Breathless Pack are the main pack of the story. After centuries of peace, there will be another war. But this time they will uncover the truth... and that might destroy them for good.
    During the war they created a new kind of werewolf but no one has seen it in full action or what to expect of it. The Breathless Pack is this new kind... What EXACTLY are they?

• Photo(human and shifted form):
    Character name:
    Special Ability/Power:
    Species (werewolf, vampire, angel, demon, or human(hunter)):
    Clan/Pack/Family(or loner):
    Weapons(if any):
    Personality:
    Family History:
    Personal Bio:

• None yet

• Breathless Pack~
    Alpha Male: Alexander Luega
    Alpha Female: Luna
    Alpha-Male-In-Training: Lupus Argentum
    Alpha-Female-In-Training: open

Beta: Isis Lucari

Delta: open
    Healer: Open

Omegas: Zachery, Miyuki Katanobe
    Pups: open
    Wise Ones(elders):

Pack of the North Winds~
    Alpha Male: Anubis
    Alpha Female: open
    Beta Male: open
    Beta Female: open
    Warriors: Hazel
    Little Howls: open
    Mothers(currently pregnant or nursing): none yet
    Wise Ones: open

Last edited by a moderator:
Photo(human and shifted form):
Mightyena_by_PearlEden.jpg

anime+boy+6.jpg

Character name: Alexander Luega
Special Ability: darkness and some fire

Species (werewolf, vampire, angel, demon, or human): werewolf
Clan/Pack/Family(or loner): Breathless Pack
Weapons(if any): Sword
Personality: fierce, unforgiving
Family History: Died in The First Great War
Personal Bio: He is fierce and rude due to his past. He is currently is working to uncover the secrets of his pack​

Could you explain the RP a bit more..? I don't really understand where the Angel/Demon families come in, or anything...

Still, I sort of want to be an omega, so can I reserve a spot for that?

The angel's and demons are allies. Angel's to werewolves and demons to vampires. They kinda work together, see what I'm saying?

I edited the first post a bit

Reactions: Kaz
Well, alright. You might want to go a bit into depth about that in the main post. Confusion tends to drive people away, you know?
Thanks for answering, though. c: And welcome to Iwaku.

Reactions: MyInsanity
Question~
How do werewolves work in this universe? Are they born werewolves, changed into them, or..?

fLNBJgs.png

rhxcWcG.png

Character name:
Zachery Barra

Species: Werewolf

Pack: Breathless

Personality:
Submissive, loyal, reserved, quiet, and observant

Family History:
Zachery comes from a rich family that believes him to be dead.

Personal Bio:
Zachery accepts his role as an Omega, knowing the alternative of trying to live without a pack would mean certain death.
He gets by each day simply focusing on survival.​

There are pures (which are born from both a werewolf and a werewolf) there are spineless (which are bitten) and there is Equals (which are born from only one werewolf and one mortal parent) (

(Alpha's are usually pures and Omegas are usually bitten. You can only turn from an Alpha bite)

And you are accepted. You may begin rping. (you may also make more than one character)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Alrighty, thanks. I'll wait for others to join before I start RPing, though. 'Bout to head to bed. Though, if you want, I'll put together a banner for you, to help attract more people. (If you haven't gotten that bit figured out yet, you can submit banners at the top right corner of the page to help advertise RPs.)

Okay, goodnight. And yes that would be very much appreciated!!

That's really cool! Could you advertise it for me? I am currently advertising for us already

Can I join this? I'll have a CS up tomorrow.

Yes of course, would you like to reserve a spot somewhere?

Actually, it's not as late as I thought. I could get started now.. xD

Photo(human and shifted form):
Human Form
1680-Red-hair-fairy-tail.jpg

Wolf Form
Blood-alf.jpg

Character name:
Isis Lucari
Special Ability:
Darkness. (Includes: Halucination, Shadow Control, Fear Manifestation, Dream Walker/Controler)
Species (werewolf, vampire, angel, demon, or human):
Werewolf
Clan/Pack/Family(or loner):

Breathless Pack
Beta
Weapons(if any):
Any bladed weapon she can get her hands on. Often carries a all black Katana, Axe, or Chain Scythe.
Personality:
She is naturally a cold and cruel person, but only towards people who aren't in her pack. Despite that, she is amazingly loyal to both her pack and to her Alpha. She, of course, wishes to be Alpha herself but she is quite happy with the rank she holds, being second in command. She has a soft spot for any pups or elders, often seen taking the undesirable job of caring for the elders and helping them. If challenged, she is not afraid to use her powers to cause her opponent to Hallucinate and alter there perception of reality. In battle, she is merciless and sadistic, going all in to protect those in her pack. She always puts her clan before herself. On bad days she is easily irritated and snaps a lot. She doesn't socialize much outside of her pack unless she knows the person isn't a threat.
Family History:
Isis lost her parents at a young age. But what she does remember was that her father was a Beta before her and a fierce warrior. She always looked up to him and aspired to be like him. Her mother was one of the most kindhearted people ever, having been a healer for the pack. She loved them both dearly. One day, the clan was at war and Isis followed the warriors without permission. While there, she saw her father slaughtered for protecting her mother while caring for a injured warrior who was, in turn, slaughtered after her father. Isis has been cold and cruel ever since.
Personal Bio:
Isis may be a cruel person, but she would lay her life on the line in a heartbeat if it was to protect her clan. She never had much friends growing up, but her best friend was and is the pack healer Ashton, who is a half a year younger than her and was her moms former apprentice. The day she saw her parents slaughtered was the day she started talking to him. He comforted her and she fought anyone who tried to bully the boy. He is always her best friend and one of the most important people in her life because he helped her through rough times. She isn't as strong of a believer in Spirits as Ashton, but he always said to her the spirits told him her parents here very happy and very proud of her (though it was often followed by a "and be nicer! Make more friends, you loner!" But she let that slide.)

tumblr_ln08b2KsQ21qgklmno1_500.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
profiles_DarkAnimeAngel_0139_623018.jpg

Character name: Kastia Rose
Special Ability: Illusions
Species: Demon
Clan/Pack/Family(or loner): Loner
Weapons(if any): Staff
Personality: Deathly / Hateful / Unhappy / Buzzkill
Family History: Family?
Personal Bio: Born from blood of a fallen demon she knows really nothing about family nor love all she cares about is killing. She is known well known. Making people hallucinate and attack trees and then going behind and killing them..known to kill a pack of wolves by herself..of course those are just rumors..or are they..

(Sounds op but I'm not gonna be that op just wanna sound creepy <3)

Gosh darn it Kaz I can't get away from you...​

Status
Not open for further replies.