Breathless- I'm Dying to Meet you (OOC/Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: LogicfromLogic
I'm confused about why there are two ranking systems for werewolves. Nothing in them explains the ranks...

What do you mean? I'm referring to the second line beside the ranking system for angels. There are two ranking systems that are about werewolves but neither explain what the ranking systems are.

Ah. Just I made a second pack, and wanted to know if there was confusion with it is all ^.^

Again, not sure what you mean. Thanks for trying to help, though. I'll bring my confusion up with the creator.

Hello, what seems to be the problem? I saw that you're having trouble with the ranking systems. What part don't you understand?

I don't understand either of them. Are werewolf rankings done differently on here? I see there's two ranking systems for werewolves but they don't have your usual alpha, beta, omega, etc.

I don't understand either of them. Are werewolf rankings done differently on here? I see there's two ranking systems for werewolves but they don't have your usual alpha, beta, omega, etc.
Yes we do since it is not in modern times and after The Great War

......... Hey, I just came home and ... already I'm a little lost in the RP ... Literally, can someone actually say what each character is doing at the moment. It's really messy ...

......... Hey, I just came home and ... already I'm a little lost in the RP ... Literally, can someone actually say what each character is doing at the moment. It's really messy ...
I'm very sorry /.\

There is in the Breathless Pack but not in the other pack

Okay, I understand. What about these two?

RANKING SYSTEM (WEREWOLVES)
The angels, demons, hunters and vampire vary depending on family

There are pures (which are born from both a werewolf and a werewolf) there are spineless (which are bitten) and there is Equals (which are born from only one werewolf and one mortal parent)

(Alphas are usually pures and Omegas are usually bitten. You can only turn from an Alpha bite)
Also there are Alphas-In-Training which are usually the younger brother, sister, daughter, or son that haven't gotten to the Alpha ranking yet

Those are kinda the way things are set up with the ranking. Like Alphas must be pures and so on and so forth

Okay, I understand. What about these two?

The angels, demons, hunters and vampire vary depending on family

There are pures (which are born from both a werewolf and a werewolf) there are spineless (which are bitten) and there is Equals (which are born from only one werewolf and one mortal parent)

(Alphas are usually pures and Omegas are usually bitten. You can only turn from an Alpha bite)
Also there are Alphas-In-Training which are usually the younger brother, sister, daughter, or son that haven't gotten to the Alpha ranking yet
Most of us - or maybe just myself - are confused about this sometimes as well. What I would suggest is not reading the tabs, it defeats purpose of having the tabs, but what can you do?

For the first one, imagine it just says 'RANKING SYSTEM'. For each species, the ranking/roles in the family may be different. ((Check out the Angel Family or the Packs. WARNING: I believe only the Packs were updated the others probably aren't))

For the second one, imagine it says 'TYPES OF WEREWOLVES'. It makes sense, no?

I'm not GM, but I hope that helps you out.

Reactions: Alexa Ray
Most of us - or maybe just myself - are confused about this sometimes as well. What I would suggest is not reading the tabs, it defeats purpose of having the tabs, but what can you do?
For the first one, imagine it just says 'RANKING SYSTEM'. For each species, the ranking/roles in the family may be different. ((Check out the Angel Family or the Packs. WARNING: I believe only the Packs were updated the others probably aren't))
For the second one, imagine it says 'TYPES OF WEREWOLVES'. It makes sense, no?
I'm not GM, but I hope that helps you out.
That sounds like a great idea!

Ok, for some reason my computer is wigging out so I will post my character in a bit

Will hunters come in time? I've created a hunter but I don't want to be the only one for a really long time, if you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.