Breathless- I'm Dying to Meet you (OOC/Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
photo: human and shifted:
Kira.png download (2).jpg
character name: Alice

Ranking: none

Special ability: Can make fire bend to her will and can aura read

Species: werewolf

Clan/pack/family(or loner): loner

weapons: daggers, long-sword, fire

Personality: adventurous, loving, keeps to herself, can be defensive at times, strives to prove herself

family history: she intentionally forgot it because she doesn't want to remember her family. ( they hater her and treated her like an outcast)

Personal bio: loves to play in the snow, never really knew any strong feeling( love, hate, fear, pain, etc.) you can often find her sitting by herself, she has aced every test she has ever been given, she has never intentionally hurt another of her own species or any other human, has a hard time being socially interactive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey. I just wanted to say it here officially that I'm leaving the RP. I haven't exactly interacted with the characters - and vice versa - so it won't mess the RP in any way, but I won't be returning to this one. Just throwing it out there so you wouldn't need to wonder where I am if you think I'm going inactive.

460cdb9f3319c26b75fb01faad2c1e0a.jpg

b7698c4f40046acd14ea74da205960d1.jpg

Character name: Luna Lockwood
Ranking: Alpha Female
Special Ability/Power: Light Manipulation
Species: Werewolf
Clan/Pack/Family: Breathless Pack
Weapons: A Blue Long Bow Her Mother Used.
Personality:
Luna is calm and honorable, keeping a friendlier aspect then her mate. She tends to act more like a mother,
but her scolding is about the same as her bite. Harsh. She knows how to be an Alpha
And keep people in line, but at the same time add a little
fun to life.
Family History:
Her mother died when she was young, along with her father and brothers. She only has the bow to remind her of them.
Personal Bio:
Luna grew up as basically an orphan, quickly coming into alpha in training as soon as possible.

• Love
Reactions: SgShallow
photo: human and shifted:
Ranking: none
Special ability: Can make fire bend to her will and can aura read
Species: werewolf
Clan/pack/family(or loner): loner
weapons: daggers, long-sword, fire
Personality: adventurous, loving, keeps to herself, can be defensive at times, strives to prove herself
family history: she intentionally forgot it because she doesn't want to remember her family. ( they hater her and treated her like an outcast)
Personal bio: loves to play in the snow, never really knew any strong feeling( love, hate, fear, pain, etc.) you can often find her sitting by herself, she has aced every test she has ever been given, she has never intentionally hurt another of her own species or any other human, has a hard time being socially interactive.
accepted

Will hunters come in time? I've created a hunter but I don't want to be the only one for a really long time, if you know what I mean.
The hunters don't really come into the plot that much so its fine if we dont have any

I don't see were there should be any confusion in the IC thread.
In my opinion there will always be confusion out of character,as we will always be generating new questions. As long as we have the basics down. Which I think we will soon, we can fill in the fine details as we play.

IC
1 the alpha male is on a hunt
2 The lupus grey and Miyuki are looking after the pups.
3 the other wolf pack is operating within smelling distance.
4 some angel's have met up within breathless territory.
The story so far.

Photo(human and shifted form):
Character name: Grove Medow
Ranking(if any): Hunter
Special Ability/Power: (Uses animals)
Species werewolf
Clan/Pack/Family(or loner): Breathless Pack
Weapons(if any):
Personality: Fun, Hyper, Always excited, Caring.
Family History:None
Personal Bio: She became orphan at 2 and was brought up by her older sister

Last edited:
hi! do you have any room for mothers in the north winds pack?

WELL I have not received a single notification this is upsetting..

It is not your fault rather the notification systems I'll see if I can jump in anyway since I am a loner it should be quite easy...

Character name: Roya Tachibana
Ranking(if any): Mother (currently 6 months pregnant)
Special Ability/Power: Healing
Species (werewolf, vampire, angel, demon, or human(hunter)): Werewolf
Clan/Pack/Family(or loner): Pack of the North Winds
Weapons(if any): Twin hunting daggers, her nails sharpen to claws when threatened
Personality: Roya will be protective of her clan, as she is with her currently unborn child. Overall, she has a sweet and kind personality and is sort of the 'Mother figure' of the younger omegas and newly turned.
Family History: She was born into the pack by her mother, the healer before her. It was when she turned 16 that the clan was attacked and she was left to take on the role of the healer. As well as a healer, she can also be a warrior whenever things get tough, and sometimes helps with the hunting.
Personal Bio: Though she may seem friendly, she will not be afraid to get mean if someone threatens her clan or her unborn child. She is very loyal when it comes to friends and would always bewilling to help a person in need, enemy or not. iyctth-1.jpg
Human form
yellow_wolf_4.jpg
Wolf form

Attachments

• yellow_wolf_4.jpg
    yellow_wolf_4.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 0
I. Stopped receiving notification's too post again tomorrow

if its not late, i would like to join?

Interested in making a human hunter for this, are you still open?

Status
Not open for further replies.