Breathless- I'm Dying to Meet you (OOC/Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
angel-beats-anime-kanade-tenshi-wings-Favim.com-162690.jpg

Character Name:
Angelina Jones
Ranking:
Guardian
Special Abililty/Power:
can make her hands turn into weapons,wind and water
Species:
Angel
Clan/family/pack (or loner) :
loner
Weapons:
gun, knife, chainsaw, axe
Personality:
nice, kind, caring,funny,quiet, shy,clever
Family History:
Died in a fire
Personal Bio:
She watch her family die in flame when she was 3 year old. Angelina became a orphan when she was 4 and stay one until she was 10 and now lives by herself
Angelina also got a part job two year old.​

Last time I will but you before I go to sleep. Can werewolf's communicate with other animals. I.e. full out talking to them, or just being able to understand the basics of what they are trying to get across?

Found a picture im satisfied with >~<

Would it be alright to make another character? And when do you think we'd be able to start RPing??

Yes you can make two characters but im waiting for all the spots on the Breathless Pack to be filled.

Photo(human and shifted form):
Human Form:
anime-art-cute-guy-hair-Favim.com-257437_large.jpg

Wolf Form:
b54100140d9180d3041a252b7e7c6071.jpg

Character name:
Ashton Briar
Ranking(if any):
Healer
Special Ability/Power:
Healing, both physically and spiritually.
Species (werewolf, vampire, angel, demon, or human(hunter)):
Werewolf
Clan/Pack/Family(or loner):
Breatheless Pack, but often heals outsiders too in exchange for herbs or favors.
Weapons(if any):
Bow and arrow, but he rarely uses it.
Personality:
Asher is a lot like an Omega in personality. In fact, he would be an omega if it weren't for his amazing healing abilities. Asher is very kind hearted and only sees the good in people. He's big on believing in the spirit world and constantly meditates and gives thanks to the forest spirits. Asher is always willing to help, and is always trying to avoid conflict. He is very shy around new people and easily caves in, which makes it easy for people to take advantage of him. The only thing keeping people from doing that is that his best friend is Isis who will challange anyone who tries to take advantage of her friend.
Family History:
Asher had one human father and a werewolf mother. He never had a chance to meet his father, since the man died before he was born in a car accident and his mother died early in his life due to sickness. Asher was mostly raised by the elders in the clan, so he heard many wise stories from them. Asher was never saddened by the death of his parents, since sometimes in his dream he would see spirits telling him his parents were happy and thats all he cared about.
Personal Bio:
Asher was always a shy and timid kid around others his own age, though he met Isis because he was her mother's healing apprentice. They never spoke much until the day her parents died, which happened to be the first and last day he ever saw Isis cry. He was there for her and comforted her, and since then the two have been inseparable. He always told her stories about spirits while she protected him from anyone who tried to bully Asher. Even now, when they both have there own jobs in the clan, they still make time to visit each other and chat.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
Human Form
Phiraga.jpg

Shifted Form
arctic-wolf-julie-l-hoddinott.jpg

Character name
Rain Nirae

Ranking
Delta (Delta's are the ones who will become Beta's if anything happens, right? For this RP at least?)

Special Ability/Power
Spirit Talker (Can talk/summon things like Forest Spirits to fight/scout)

Species
Werewolf

Clan/Pack/Family
Breathless Clan

Weapons
Odachi [Long Sword]

Personality
Rain is a very understanding person, she has a big heart and very strong mind. She enjoys other people's company and when there's no one she will turn to the spirits instead. Rain is a great listener, and more than capable of holding her ground if it comes to it.

Family History
All of Rain's family were creatures that had a strong personality. If they wanted to do something, little could stop them. As a result, as the war rolled through the lands, many of them were fighting with more enthusiasm than necessary. When it was over, most of them scattered, joining up with other packs.

Personal Bio
Rain has heard more than enough stories about the war. The Spirits that still remain in on this realm have told her more than most would know. She has no idea where the rest of her family is, let alone anyone related to her anymore. She does not actively seek them out, uncertain of what may happen should she meet them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MyInsanity and Kaz
WIP

Human Form
Phiraga.jpg

Shifted Form
arctic-wolf-julie-l-hoddinott.jpg

Character name
Rain Nirae

Ranking
Delta (Delta's are the ones who will become Beta's if anything happens, right? For this RP at least?)

Special Ability/Power
Spirit Talker (Can talk/summon things like Forest Spirits to fight/scout)

Species
Werewolf

Clan/Pack/Family
Breathless Clan

Weapons
Odachi [Long Sword]

Personality

Family History:
Personal Bio:
Yes

Reactions: WinterCookie
Do we have to wait for the Pups and Wise Elders to also be filled up before we start the RP?

may i join? if so couldd you possibly explain the rp alittle more? im sorry i dont mean to be a hassle.

Reactions: WinterCookie
may i join? if so couldd you possibly explain the rp alittle more? im sorry i dont mean to be a hassle.
Character

I'm not the one who created this and all, but I'm pretty sure you can join! If you can't find the character skeleton, at the first page, it's the 'Character Form'.

There are the Vampires, who typically live in Clans.
You have the Angels, who form a Family.
Opposite of that, there are the Demons, who also form a Family.
There are also Hunters, if you wish to RP as a Human!

The MAIN Main 'Characters' of the RP is the Breathless Pack of Werewolves. (NOTE: There are also Loners, they can be any of the races, but they do not belong in a Family/Clan/Pack.)

The 'Plot'

Personally, I don't really know the plot all too well. It's a little ... lacking in just about everywhere, I assume that it's just a 'We'll start and see where this goes' kind of thing. However, some pieces that I - and some of us I guess - have pieced together is that :

• A devastating war has been fought several centuries ago.
  • Peace has been reigning for a good while now, with - of course - the slight disturbances from the occasional Vampires or Demons
  • Another war approaches, and while everyone is accounted for, the Breathless Pack is a complete mystery!
  • The Breathless Pack, newly formed since the end of the First Great War (That's not the name of it!!!) are a completely new type of Werewolves! (No. No one here knows what makes them 'special' or 'new'. Powers? Shifting to Human?)
  • ... I guess we're going to war?
I don't know about everyone else, but those are my own conclusions!

Important Notes
(You can go exploring the first page and all those tabs if you want to skip this part though!)

SUPER IMPORTANT
Make sure to check all the tabs on the first page! There are 'Ranks/Roles' that may be taken, random notes everywhere! As I said before the Breathless Pack are the Main Characters of this RP, so until all the spots of the Breathless Pack are filled, the RP won't start!

MAKING YOUR OWN FAMILY/CLAN/PACK?
Going through the tabs you may notice that the tabs for Vampires, Demons or Angels may be lacking in Ranks/Roles, right? If you wish to be the first to make the Clan/Family or even Pack you are the one responsible in making the Family Name, Ranks and Roles of the family, and the History of the Family! I personally was quite surprised by this myself, I do not recommend doing this as no one really knows what the RP is about, so you're history might not click in, or weirdly enough, your history isn't even going to be shown even if you typed it up!

*~ * ~ * ~ *~ *
I hope this didn't turned you away, this RP has great potential to turn into something worthwhile of your time. Create your character and hopefully we can start soon! Thank you for reading through this word vomit.

Status
Not open for further replies.