Breathless- I'm Dying to Meet you (OOC/Sign-ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not necessarily... It can get hurt like a regular human in its human form, it just wont hurt as bad and heals quicker. In its werewolf form only, sliver, wolves bane, and magic will harm it.

I also thought of a few more ranks for the Family.
For the History, I don't know if it correctly fits in with the entire RP, but I just had a word vomit. If I need to re-write it, please tell me so!

More Ranks

Keeper - History Witnesses/Recorders
Guardian - Guardian Angel
Seer - Prophets/"Star" Readers
Archangels - Messengers

(Add more if you want, there's a unlimited amount to each "rank" or "role" but only one leader)

History of Family

Lacrima has never really been directly in the war. They do have warriors and defenders, but the Angels down on this realm can only do so much. The Lacrima are a passive Family. Their job is to keep track of things. The past, the future, the present. And what they find? They report it back up, up to the Creators.

Some things are meant to be, and some can be prevented. We are the ones who are tasked to gather the pieces to decide which is what. When the facts and points are stacked up, we set things into motion once more.

We fight, but only when everything falls into place.

Our biggest hindrance? The darkness; corrupt and filthy, and takes away life before we can find it.

Tread carefully

When the time is right

The ripples clear​

The chart thing looks like it got messed up, MyInsanity. o.o the rankings tab is on there twice.
Also, I meant, like, the role of each individual rank in a pack. And aren't Betas meant to be like Alphas in training? Second-in-command, and all that? And from what I read, Deltas are basically Beta-in-training?
I'm sorry I'm asking so many questions. .w. I've never done an RP like this before, so I'm just trying to be clear with everything.
Here's a site about wolf pack rankings: http://www.angelfire.com/ca5/magic1/Ranks.html
Is that about accurate to how you see each role? o.o
To me Beta's are second-in-command but they dont necessarily become alpha's in this rp. But Delta's are beta's in training if the beta were to die or become a lower or higher rank.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, I might just be an Omega then. So keep the Delta up for grabs.

I'm done. But I'm still not satisfied with my human form, so I might change it later on before the RP starts.

Reactions: SgShallow
? Idk it depends I think having powers and swords are enough

Just updated the Character sheet :)

Anyone interested in being my characters Family or Friends?
@Kaz ?

1a2ef9388057c17e9ccdd4d86cf6ba23.jpg

wolf_anime_by_eheri-d66quua.jpg

Character name:
Miyuki Katanobe

Special Ability/Power:
Air

Species:
Werewolf

Omega

Clan/Pack/Family:
Breathless Pack

Weapons:
A Bow and Arrow, each made out of white wood and decorated with light blue and green swirls.

Personality:

Miyuki is a sweet and gentle girl who is always willing to help her pack mates. As far as strength, she is pretty good.
She can do thing some females can't, such as lift heavy cargo and such, but that doesn't make her ladylike in any way. She prefers
to hang out with people who don't turn up their noses to work and she respects that she is not a leader in any way.
Though she is not a leader, she fiercely defends her pack. But even though she does this,
She can't help but feel she is all alone.
Family History:
Miyuki's family was a small one, born into poor riches. She was practically starving herself to feed

her siblings. Their parents worked extra hard all the time to keep them afloat, but they ended up getting separated in a
fire, which caused all of them, except Miyuki, to die.

Personal Bio:
Miyuki was born into a pretty poor family who had really nothing at all. She spent most of her life taking care of her siblings

But one day, she lost them. There was a fire, and she got separated, not sure if they were dead or alive

Are we going to start the RP when all the ranks for Werewolves have been filled out?

Horray! I spent time thinking about what to do for her, and I finally finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.