Breathless- I'm Dying to Meet you (OOC/Sign-ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepted! She sounds... interesting I would love to learn more!

Sounds really cool. Making my character at the moment. ^ - ^

Just a quick question about the whole RP thing, is it just a faction war, or is there more to this? Sorry if it's a stupid question or already answred. > . <

The war just ended and there is a "new kind of werewolf" stick around to find out more ^^

Alright. Got it, thanks for clearing it up! I'm currently making an Angel, and I'm re-reading the whole Pack/Clan/Family, I understand there's the Breathless Clan for the Wolves, if there were to be a 'Family' would it just be the same as making a Pack, just different name/role?

Photo(human and shifted form):
emoboy-1.jpg

cursedwarrior.jpg
5476758675_327727ff09.jpg

Character name:
Tenebris Umbra

Special Ability:
Control over darkness and shadows

Species:
Demon

Clan/Pack/Family(or loner):
Loner

Weapons(if any):
His powers/In his half form he also has his claw blade

Personality:
Heartless/Sadistic/Distant/Intelligent/Evil

Family History:
He came from a long line of cultists.

Personal Bio:
Born into a family of cultists Tenebris was forced to worship demons and participate in weird rituals. One day his family used him as a sacrifice to summon a demon but instead of summoning one Tenebris became a demon and slaughtered his family and the rest of the cult. He was all alone for years and participated in the war and survived. He did not want to join a family because he prefers to be alone. He became very hard to track or find but if there was ever a mass slaughter you knew that Tenebris was there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright. Got it, thanks for clearing it up! I'm currently making an Angel, and I'm re-reading the whole Pack/Clan/Family, I understand there's the Breathless Clan for the Wolves, if there were to be a 'Family' would it just be the same as making a Pack, just different name/role?
yes it would

Photo(human and shifted form):
emoboy-1.jpg

cursedwarrior.jpg
5476758675_327727ff09.jpg

Character name:
Tenebris Umbra

Special Ability:
Control over darkness and shadows

Species:
Demon

Clan/Pack/Family(or loner):
Loner

Weapons(if any):
His powers/In his half form he also has his claw blade

Personality:
Heartless/Sadistic/Distant/Evil

Family History:
He came from a long line of cultists.

Personal Bio:
Born into a family of cultists Tenebris was forced to worship demons and participate in weird rituals. One day his family used him as a sacrifice to summon a demon but instead of summoning one Tenebris became a demon and slaughtered his family and the rest of the cult. He was all alone for years and participated in the war and survived. He did not want to join a family because he prefers to be alone. He became very hard to track or find but if there was ever a mass slaughter you knew that Tenebris was there.
accepted!!!

Gosh darn it Kaz I can't get away from you...

Ahah, yeaaah, I'm sort of everywhere, so... Good luck with that.

Holy hell, so many people joined in that small amount of time.

152300.jpg

Character name: Aalto Lynelle
Special Ability: Defensive-Wind/Air
Species: Angel
Clan/Pack/Family: Family??
Weapons: Magic Flute

Personality: Aalto is quiet, but a warm person. She is free-spirited, and never takes things too seriously. She is quite optimistic, easily pleased, and always tries to find the good in the worst of situations.

Family History: Most died in the war, but those who are left are trying to "find" themselves again, and trying to make things seem normal. Some are wandering everywhere, and looking for signs - whatever they may say/tell. Aalto is one of them.

Personal Bio: Aalto can never stay in one place for long as the winds usually urge her to travel all over. She's been around a lot of places, just sitting and watching as the motions of life turn. She fancies herself as a Keeper - keeping track of some history. Due to her relatively young age, she's been playing it safe, and rarely ever runs into anyone. It won't be long until something draws her attention soon.
**If something wrong, or if I should change something, please let me know!!​

Reactions: MyInsanity and Kaz
Your banner called my name Drammaaaa one way crushes hereeeee

Reactions: Kaz
152300.jpg

Character name: Aalto Lynelle
Special Ability: Defensive-Wind/Air
Species: Angel
Clan/Pack/Family: Family??
Weapons: Magic Flute

Personality: Aalto is quiet, but a warm person. She is free-spirited, and never takes things too seriously. She is quite optimistic, easily pleased, and always tries to find the good in the worst of situations.

Family History: Most died in the war, but those who are left are trying to "find" themselves again, and trying to make things seem normal. Some are wandering everywhere, and looking for signs - whatever they may say/tell. Aalto is one of them.

Personal Bio: Aalto can never stay in one place for long as the winds usually urge her to travel all over. She's been around a lot of places, just sitting and watching as the motions of life turn. She fancies herself as a Keeper - keeping track of some history. Due to her relatively young age, she's been playing it safe, and rarely ever runs into anyone. It won't be long until something draws her attention soon.
**If something wrong, or if I should change something, please let me know!!​
Actually, it's impressive! Accepted! but one minor detail, if she's in a family, it needs a name and a leader and other stuff so I can mark it down

Reactions: WinterCookie
Haha, funny, that picture up there is my laptop background.

Can I reserve the beta please~?

Right. Realized that right after, sorry about that.

Family Name: Lacrima
Keeper: Aalto Lynelle

That's all I really have for you ... I don't really want to follow the whole Christian angelic hierarchy, and I really can't make up spots on such a short notice, if there any other angels joining in, they'd have to make up a role sort of thing. Maybe explain it in their Bio while they're at it. Really sorry.

Reactions: MyInsanity and Kaz
Right. Realized that right after, sorry about that.
Family Name: Lacrima
Keeper: Aalto Lynelle
That's all I really have for you ... I don't really want to follow the whole Christian angelic hierarchy, and I really can't make up spots on such a short notice, if there any other angels joining in, they'd have to make up a role sort of thing. Maybe explain it in their Bio while they're at it. Really sorry.
Okay, that's fine, thank you

Reactions: WinterCookie
That's fine! I will just make something else!

It's fine. I don't have many rp's on here so just being one is fine enough for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.