Breathless- I'm Dying to Meet you (OOC/Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well usually the alphas are "mates" so...
Ok I'm just getting my head around the ranking System. I Think im going to stick to my 11 year old Werewolf, having him be a Pure but too young to consider trying for an alpha spot.

I just looked over the changed on the first page, should I add the History for the Family?

Name: Lupus[BCOLOR=#000000] [/BCOLOR]Stryker
Human Form
Height: 4'9''
Weight: 100lbs
Species: Werewolf , Pure
Pack: Breathless Pack~
Appearance:
f90a90bd6093c870725d17fdea8758b8.jpg Killua.Zoldyck.full.1009826.jpg

Human Form
Hair: Thick White Hair,Kept Short Never longer that to the Bottom Of his ears.
(when He Can keep it short)

Eye's: Ruby red Lupus' Eyes are Possibly his biggest give away while he is living beside humans, an unnatural red that he claims is do to the fact his mother is albino.(A Lie) He still Finds himself Bothered by different holy men now and again.(looking for unholy causes.)
His eyes are very dog like and can standout under a reasonable amount of scrutiny. For this reason he avoids eye contact with most people.(this has caused him some trouble when thugs believed he was afraid of them)

Ears: His ears are a bit pointed like a wolfs, but still not nearly as pointed as an elfs.

Mouth: Lupus' Mouth Still contains most of his Canine(wolf like) Teeth while in human form. (probably why he trys not to smile in public)

Nose: Lupus' sense of smell is not as powerful when in his human form however it is just a bit less effective than a blood hounds.

He has a very youthful appearance as he is still young. (based of Killua from hunter x hunter but with red eyes)

Wolf Form: Brown and White Werewolf
Transformation(Maybe):
character dog  to human transformation and vice versa.jpg Werewolf to human and vice versa.jpg

Special Ability/Power: Telekenesis, Earth Manipulation and Seismic sense.
(Useful for creating defences and structures, as well as fighting)

Weapons(if any):A dozen combat knifes
Personality: Cheeky, Fun Loving, Loving, while being Savage when the time comes.
Family History: (Talking it out with other players)
Personal Bio:
A cheeky boy who is always looking for fun. He loves his pack members, and often uses the older member as parent figures or as Role models regardless of their rank in the Pack.
Lupus is very much a wolf, killing is a way of survival. If killing allows a member of the pack (including himself) to survive, then he will kill whoever or whatever it is without remorse, for survival's Sake. Out side of killing for survival, Lupus does not kill creatures for no reason, he has even made some rabbit friends that lived near his old home.

W.I.P

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
Accepted!
And yes that would be greatly appreciated!

Would you mind if I take the Delta?

@SgShallow -- I just want to point out: If his hair is white and his eyes are red, then he passes as albino. I mean, unless his skin is really tan. He wouldn't have to lie about his mother, as that wouldn't make sense, anyway. :I

Also, you should probably add in the information you discluded from the actual form, such as his powers, weapons, pack, ect.

@SgShallow -- I just want to point out: If his hair is white and his eyes are red, then he passes as albino. I mean, unless his skin is really tan. He wouldn't have to lie about his mother, as that wouldn't make sense, anyway. :I
Also, you should probably add in the information you discluded from the actual form, such as his powers, weapons, pack, ect.
Ok I will X)

Ya he is Tanned a bit, I put (Lie) because he knows he is not

Reactions: Kaz
Also I added to the Rankings info in the first post just for you!

@IceQueen Yes you may be the delta

Great! I will whip something up.

Is Silver and Magic the only way to hurt werewolf's in this world?

The chart thing looks like it got messed up, MyInsanity. o.o the rankings tab is on there twice.

Also, I meant, like, the role of each individual rank in a pack. And aren't Betas meant to be like Alphas in training? Second-in-command, and all that? And from what I read, Deltas are basically Beta-in-training?

I'm sorry I'm asking so many questions. .w. I've never done an RP like this before, so I'm just trying to be clear with everything.

Here's a site about wolf pack rankings: http://www.angelfire.com/ca5/magic1/Ranks.html
Is that about accurate to how you see each role? o.o

Reactions: MyInsanity
Status
Not open for further replies.