Branches

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Charlie Vasilyev @Finhawk @Sasha Bliss @OlympusBlood @andrew21234 @ROYAL☠PRIDE™ (your name changes every time xD) @Thingtastic

Let me know if I missed anybody

There is a small time skip. Since I don't get out much I chose a North Dakota landmark (that I have never visited..) so I hope that is ok with you guys. Meet Salem Sue, World's Largest Holstein Cow, New Salem, North Dakota

@Cats
Pinging you so you know what is going on.
I'm sorry there's a giant cow in your state and you've never seen it...You need to get your priorities straight. It goes

1) Seeing Giant Statuary
2) Eating
3) Everything else.

Come on, man... :-P

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin
I'm sorry there's a giant cow in your state and you've never seen it...You need to get your priorities straight. It goes

1) Seeing Giant Statuary
2) Eating
3) Everything else.

Come on, man... :-P
I looked at it from the highway. Does that count? xD

@Charlie Vasilyev @Finhawk @Sasha Bliss @OlympusBlood @andrew21234 @ROYAL☠PRIDE™ (your name changes every time xD) @Thingtastic

Let me know if I missed anybody

There is a small time skip. Since I don't get out much I chose a North Dakota landmark (that I have never visited..) so I hope that is ok with you guys. Meet Salem Sue, World's Largest Holstein Cow, New Salem, North Dakota

@Cats
Pinging you so you know what is going on.
I know I do, but I like this name a lot so maybe this will be my permanent one (probably not xD)

I probably won't have time to post in the RP today since I have things and stuff to do. I'll try to post tomorrow though.

Just letting you guys know I'm not dead. :b

Same posting tomorrow, which is today but later xD

AND.... I posted, thank you, thank you...
latest

Reactions: Charlie Vasilyev
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
I should be posting tomorrow guysss or today. :D

I think I'm going to drop out of this. Y'all are to far in and I don't want to be a burden with my long posting time. Sorry!

Sasha, Thingstastic and I posted after you did unless your last post didn't load up.

Sometimes I hate my wifi. I'll rewrite my post sometime tonight.

EDIT: I've thrown one up, it's not as long as my first one, sorry about that.

Last edited:
Notifications are being dumb, I will try for a post in a few before I go to bed^^

I am busy tomorrow, and I am not sure if I will be able to post over the weekend, but if not I will get a post up Monday.

Posted, not one of my best posts but yeah. The fam should move to the motel now to get more interactions and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.