Branches

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've thrown up a (very) short post to move the thread along a bit.

(P.S.: I love your Fairy Tail signature :) )

• Thank You
Reactions: Icystorm
Alrighty, most of my busy days should be behind me now. I'll go check the latest shenanigans in the RP thread and start typing a post. :]

Reactions: Icystorm
Oh gosh, I am so very sorry guys I don't think I'll be able to bring in the cousin and I don't think it's a good idea for me to be the gm anymore because I keep forgetting about the rp!

Oh gosh, I am so very sorry guys I don't think I'll be able to bring in the cousin and I don't think it's a good idea for me to be the gm anymore because I keep forgetting about the rp!
If you need another co-gm I can keep you filled in, make posts for you, and remind you if you disappear for to long.

So......? I really hope this doesn't die, if so I may choose to reboot it.

So......? I really hope this doesn't die, if so I may choose to reboot it.
Yeah..I'm not really sure what to do since now it seems like there is no mother. Keeping the boards up and running would be easy enough, but I know I wouldn't enjoy playing a parent, and I am not sure if anyone else would want to.

Yeah..I'm not really sure what to do since now it seems like there is no mother. Keeping the boards up and running would be easy enough, but I know I wouldn't enjoy playing a parent, and I am not sure if anyone else would want to.
that's why I think a reboot might be in order, in order to get more people.

Sorry! Yes I am still here! I stopped getting alerts for the rp and only see that's it's been updated through watched threads.

I don't think I'll be able to play Angelica anymore, or even Ashley, as I've sort of lost interest in them. Also playing Angelica is a bit too much to manage.

Sorry.
Would I be allowed to take control and reboot this rp?

Oh shit... I forgot about this rp since it wasn't active in the past few weeks, I knew I had a post for an rp somewhere and I guess it was this one. I would love to do this again maybe third time would be the charm? I can't GM it though since better at being just an rper but if we have gm volunteer would be down to do this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.