Branches

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I posted! Sorry for the delay and sorry for the short posts!

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Posting tonight or tomorrow.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Finally posted for Scarlet^^

Reactions: Charlie Vasilyev
I stopped being lazy and posted.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Alright guys! It's come to my attention that 'fluff' posts is a thing, so when you're posting, try to interact with at least one person to move the story along okay?

@EVERYBODY

Reactions: Charlie Vasilyev
Alright guys! It's come to my attention that 'fluff' posts is a thing, so when you're posting, try to interact with at least one person to move the story along okay?

@EVERYBODY
Sorry. I didn't want to overwhelm Tym so I probably should have just waited to post.

Sorry. I didn't want to overwhelm Tym so I probably should have just waited to post.
It's okay! Just try to interact more with your posts in the future. :)

I think I should have time to post tomorrow.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
I'll be posting either in a few or tomorrow, was waiting for Thing since I think she needs to post but can post tomorrow if anything.

I will try posting tomorrow. ^^

Posting tomorrow night, hope this is still alive.

I'm sorry. I've been way too busy to even remember I should come and post in the RP because I suck like that. Dx I'm gonna be slowly tortured to death by life for another week or so. But you're free to kick me out if you get fed up with me before that.

I'll try to remember to come and type a post on some evening during the couple few days. Provided that this blasted headache leaves me alone.

And I'm sorry for continuously disappearing without saying anything. I know it's dick move and I've got no valid excuses for that.

I'm sorry. I've been way too busy to even remember I should come and post in the RP because I suck like that. Dx I'm gonna be slowly tortured to death by life for another week or so. But you're free to kick me out if you get fed up with me before that.

I'll try to remember to come and type a post on some evening during the couple few days. Provided that this blasted headache leaves me alone.

And I'm sorry for continuously disappearing without saying anything. I know it's dick move and I've got no valid excuses for that.
It has been pretty slow so you should be fine. ^^ Life happens and has to come first. It is also the end of the school year for most so everyone seems to be having a hectic time.
I quite like Randy and would hate to see him leave. x)

Scarlet's post will be up by tonight, I have just been super busy with RL and everything like that so yeah and was exhausted this morning so behind on a lot but will aim for a post tonight or tomorrow night.

I'm sorry guys, I've been busy with finals too, plus job interviews. I'm gonna try to have a post up to move them along to the cousin, but I have a job interview today too, so I don't know if I'll be able to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.