Branches

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. I've kinda had a bunch of stuff on my plate lately (which is mostly my own fault) so I've been an inactive ass. I won't have time to post today. I don't know about tomorrow. :d

I'll try to pull myself together.

Sorry. I've kinda had a bunch of stuff on my plate lately (which is mostly my own fault) so I've been an inactive ass. I won't have time to post today. I don't know about tomorrow. :d

I'll try to pull myself together.
Alrightie!

So do you guys think I should time skip to the magic show at the motel or to pick up Tym/Niece (I forgot who's first xD)

Last edited:
So do you guys think I should time skip to the magic show at the motel or to pick up Tym/Niece (I forgot who's first xD)
I think a time skip would be good. I can't remember who was first, but I thought it was Delilah...could be wrong.

EDIT: Tym is currently at a courthouse in St. Louis waiting to be picked up and I think you said Delilah was at O-Hare airport.

• Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
I don't really mind. It would be good to throw one of the new ones into the mix (i don't know anything about America so I don't know which one is first).

I think picking Tym was first... and yes I change my username again lol

I wouldn't mind doing a time skip to pick one of them up. If we do that I will wait to post. I have been lazy with role plays so now I am trying to catch up.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
@Thingtastic, do you want me to write the skip post? I can write it from Tym's perspective(If she's getting picked up first...) of having the car pull up to the court house or something like that?

I don't mind either way, just wonderin' if it'd be easier for you.

Oh look, I actually posted a thing. The world must be ending. (It's probably shit though.) :,D

Skip to wherever, whenever you feel like it.

I have an exam on Monday and other thingies that demand my attention so I probably still won't be really active. Spring is murder when it comes to school.

@Thingtastic, do you want me to write the skip post? I can write it from Tym's perspective(If she's getting picked up first...) of having the car pull up to the court house or something like that?

I don't mind either way, just wonderin' if it'd be easier for you.
Would you, that's be awesome!

Reactions: Charlie Vasilyev
Would you, that's be awesome!
So it is more than 16 hours from Theodore Roosevelt National Park to St. Louis. Do we wanna say that they stayed at a small motel in that time or did they do the drive all in one day? Cause if they did it in all one day then they'd be at St. Louis way to late to pick up Tym...

Just wonderin'. The Magic convention could be at the motel they stay in after picking up both new girls?

I dunno don't wanna do anything you don't like so I'm checkin' before I post anything.

@Charlie Vasilyev
You should be fine to post it. The one day skip makes sense, and it will be more fun to do the rest once they have picked up the two girls.
Of course I just woke up from a nap and thoughts are extremely slow, so if I said the wrong thing Thingtastics can kick me in the behind. ^^

Well I did the jump post...hope it's not awful...tell me if it sucks/I need to change it. :-P Please...

@Charlie Vasilyev
You should be fine to post it. The one day skip makes sense, and it will be more fun to do the rest once they have picked up the two girls.
Of course I just woke up from a nap and thoughts are extremely slow, so if I said the wrong thing Thingtastics can kick me in the behind. ^^
*kick* Just kidding! You're awesome (and a better GM than me! T.T)

@Charlie Vasilyev
That was awesome, thanks so much! I will be posting tonight definitely!

Reactions: Charlie Vasilyev
*kick* Just kidding! You're awesome (and a better GM than me! T.T)

@Charlie Vasilyev
That was awesome, thanks so much! I will be posting tonight definitely!
Pshh I doubt that. I am lazy.

Well I did the jump post...hope it's not awful...tell me if it sucks/I need to change it. :-P Please...
It was awesome!

I will post once I post to my other role plays. I keep staring at them yet don't type anything. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.